快走快走
Move, move, move. Move, move, move, move, move.
顶上的交给我
I got 'em up top.
行动
Move.
你是谁?离我远点
Who are you? Stay away. Stay away!
- 我们走 - 1号♥ 四号♥已经抓到目标了
Let's go. - One, Four's got the target.
开头总是比较顺利
Always starts out well.
- 俯身前进 - 你是美国♥军♥队的人?
Stay low. - You're American military?
2号♥ 三号♥ 你们可以安全地上楼顶了
Two, Three, you're clear to move up top.
四号♥ 行动
Four, move.
目标到手 撤退中
Got the target. Moving out.
我们走
Let's go.
噢 哇喔 瞧瞧这个
Oh, wow. Look at this.
- 待在我后面 白♥痴♥ - 噢 对哦
Stay behind me, idiot. - Oh, yeah.
- 不许动! - 交给我
Don't move! - I got him.
快走
Come on.
快走快走
Move, move, move, move, move.
快回来
Get back here!
等一下
One sec.
- 噢 珍珠枪柄啊 - 真要命
Oh, pearl handle. - Oh, shit.
这把枪酷
That's a cool piece.
这简直就像是带个小孩去打枪战
This is like bringing a child to a gunfight.
就这样 来吧 再躲猫猫啊 你个小混球
There you go. Come on, come on, come on. Say peek- a- boo, you punk.
- 不要!住手! - 被我打中了
No, no! Stop!
好痛!
Ouch!
刚才他妈是谁?
Who the fuck was that?
来个人说句话呀
Somebody speak to me.
- 千万别告诉我 我刚才把三号♥给杀了 - 搞什...
Please tell me I did not just kill Three. - What?
这面具真结实
These are good masks.
你♥他♥妈♥拿坏人的枪干嘛 大哥?
The hell you picking up a bad guy's gun for, man?
- 是你开枪打我 大哥! - 越来越顺利了
You shot me, bro! - This is going great.
- 你开枪打我! - 因为你是个白♥痴♥
You shot me! - Because you're an idiot.
- 你干嘛透过子弹孔看啊? - 我对每个人的怒气要爆发了
You don't look through a bullet hole. - I'm so mad at everyone right now.
老样子嘛?我就喜欢你生气
What's new? I like you mad.
情报不对 人比想象的多
Wrong intel. Too many men.
没事 我现在要气炸了
Oh, no. I'm pissed now.
我刚才被自己人打了 更多的人来了
I just got shot by my own man. More guys coming.
到底什么情况?你们只剩一分钟了
What's going on? You guys have one minute left.
明明应该只有七个人当班的啊
We're only supposed to have seven guys working.
他们是哪里来的?
Where are they coming from?
上
Go.
我们又来了五个目标
We got five more targets.
立刻上来 你们所有人
Get up here now, all you've got.
小心狙击手
Watch out for the snipers.
两人在吧台 三人在角落里
Two at the bar, three in the corner.
好的 我们就按那部电影 《虎豹小霸王》来行动 好么?
Okay, we do like that movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, okay?
电影最后他们都死了
They died at the end of that movie.
- 死了吗? - 是啊
They do? - Yeah.
嘿 陈 你好么?
Hey, Chan, what's up?
2号♥ 三号♥ 守住楼梯
Two, Three, hold at the stair.
十五分钟到
Fifteen minutes.
大厅里来了有半个中国的人
Half of China's in the lobby. -
太高了
That's... That's high.
我们超时了 你们几个在上面搞什么啊?
We're out of time. What the hell are you guys doing up there?
来吧
Come on.
我们被困在楼梯井里了
We're stuck at the stairwell.
我们可以下楼吗?
Can we go down?
否 这地方到处是警♥察♥了 别下楼
Negative. This place is full of police. Do not come down.
他们把我们包围了
They're surrounding us.
只有一条路了 就是向上
Only one way out. That's up.
2号♥上来了
Two coming up.
各位 我想出了个坏主意
Guys, I got a bad idea.
你想出了个坏主意是什么意思? 不 你应该想出好主意才对
What do you mean you have a bad idea? No, you're supposed to have good ideas.
真的是一个很坏很坏的主意
Like a... really, really bad idea.
1号♥ 记得我说过 情况早晚会变糟的 对吧?
One, remember when I said some shit was gonna go bad?
朝人射啊!你是个狙击手 可恶!
Shoot people! You're a sniper, goddamn it!
现在情况已经不能再糟了 所以好好看着我即兴表演一场
It's fucked up right now, so watch me work. I'm improvising.
你们最好都找个地方抓牢了
Y'all might wanna grab a hold of some shit.
- 找个地方抓牢了是啥意思? - 泳池!
What do you mean? - The pool!
不好!后退!
Oh, no, no, no! Back, back!
找个地方抓牢!
Grab something!
跳!
Jump!
抓紧了!
Hang on!
你把大家都淹了!
You drowned everybody!
整队人马都被淹了!
Drowned the whole fucking team!
- 史上最蠢的主意 - 太他妈疯了
Dumbest idea ever. - Fucking crazy.
- 他差点害死我们 - 我不喜欢七号♥
Almost killed us. - I don't like Seven.
- 我们需要好好谈一谈 - 嗯 我们晚点再谈
We need a long talk after this. - We'll chat later.
嘿 别这样 好的
Hey. Whoa, whoa. Okay. -
想告诉大家你这番身手 是从哪里学来的吗?
You wanna tell everyone where you learned that shit?
- 走 - 有没有直升机来救援我们?
Go. - Is a helicopter coming to rescue us?
- 嗯 很快就来 - 我说 因为...
Pretty soon. - 'Cause...
噢 不行 别这样 什么?等等
Oh, no. No, no, no. Come on, no. What? Wait.
我的天 我有恐高症 我会发心脏病的
Oh, my God. I'm afraid of heights. I will have a heart attack.
是吗?别挡着脸!
Yeah? Don't cover your face! - Ah!
为什么啊?
Ow! - Why?
- 我要把他打晕了 - 住手
I'm knocking him out. - Stop.
- 你们是来救... - 快点!
You're to save- Come on!
一下就好了!
It's gonna be over soon!
- 别这样! - 喂!
Ow! - Hey, hey, hey!
- 快晕过去! - 住手!
Go down! - Stop!
- 喂!该死! - 这算什么?
Goddamn it! - What bullshit is this?
我还以为你们是来救我的
I thought you guys are here to rescue me.
- 他是好人 - 对啊
He's the good guy. - Yes!
有什么毛病啊 你♥他♥妈♥个蠢货?
What's wrong with you, you fucking goon? -
- 我只是想把他打晕了 - 不 整个任务就是为了他
I was trying to knock him out. - No. He's the point of the mission.
- 你得动动脑子 - 他不愿意滑
Use your head. - He wasn't going.
不 滑下去 快!
No, get out! Go!
哦 我了个操
Oh, my God!
- 快走 - 随便了 我要走了
Go. - Whatever. I'm leaving.
再见了 混♥蛋♥
Adiós, asshole.
不要啊
No. No!
- 不要啊!离我远点 - 回来!给我回来!
No! No, no. Stay away. - Come here!
放开我
Get off me.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的... 回来! - 喂!
You fucking... - Hey!
别这样
Come on.
噢 又怎么了?
Oh, now what?
- 你有狂犬病吗? - 没有
Do you have rabies? - No.
你有狂犬病吗?
You have rabies?
- 什么? - 什么?
What? - What?
- 你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病? - 他刚才想逃
What the fuck is wrong with you? - He was escaping.
那你觉得他为什么想离你远一点?
And why do you think he might wanna get away from you?
你应该谢我 我把任务挽救下来了
You should thank me. I just saved the mission.
什么?从他身上下来
What? Get off of him.
从他身上下来
Get off of him. - Get off me.
- 放开我 - 我都不知道干嘛要挽救这个任务 操
How many times do I have to save this mission? Fuck.
去车里敷点冰就行了 随便了
Probably have some ice in the car.
真♥他♥妈♥是扭曲的混球一个 真抱歉
Fucking sick prick. I'm so sorry.
你朋友是个混♥蛋♥ - 喂
Your buddy is an asshole. - Hey.
来吧 接下来就好了
Come on. It gets better.
别帮我
Don't help.
别帮我 你站着就行 詹姆斯邦德 谢谢你
Don't help. Just stay right there, James Bond. Thank you.
哦 操了
Oh, shit.
三颗子弹
Three bullets.
快点 四号♥ 我们要撤了
Come on, Four. We're moving.
你们走吧
Just go.
我过不来了
I can't get across.
他们把滑索给切断了
They cut the zip line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是倒霉运而已
It's just bad luck.
快点 走!
move move move
电影精选列表