你信吗?我能告诉你...
What if I told you...
你死了之后会发生什么
I know what happens when you die?
你会变成一只鬼...
You become a ghost...
被囚禁于一片暗影之地中
trapped in a shadowland.
在一个耳语世界里
A world of whispers,
除了别的鬼之外 没人能看见你
invisible except to other ghosts.
变成了孤儿
Orphaned,
再也不能回到你所爱之人的身边
unable to return to those you loved.
虽然很孤独...
But with loneliness...
却也因之而自♥由♥
comes freedom...
想去哪儿就去哪儿
...to go where you please.
想做什么就做什么
Do what you want.
鬼有一样超越常人的力量
Ghosts have one power above all others:
那就是去搅扰活人
to haunt the living.
让他们为...
Haunt them...
自己的所作所为而恶鬼缠身
for what they've done.
三四五 探戈探戈
345- Tango- Tango.
探戈探戈 发动机失灵了
Tango- Tango, we have engine failure.
该死!
Shit, shit, shit!
呼救!
Mayday, mayday, mayday!
要坠落了!
Going down!
这就是三年前我死的那天
This is the day I died three years ago...
至少在别人眼里是这样
as far as anyone else knows.
没有悼词 无人守灵
There was no eulogy. No wake.
我变成了一只鬼
I became a ghost.
但这并非故事开始的地方 不是
But this isn't where the story really starts. No, no.
故事开始于四个月前 我们团队的第一项任务
That was four months ago, on my team's first mission.
那可真是混乱得美不胜收
And that was a glorious clusterfuck.
他妈根本没用! - 1号♥ 五号♥呼叫1号♥
It didn't fucking work! - One? Five for One.
天啊 我恨死这些数字了
God, I hate these numbers.
- 用数字是为了你们的安全着想 - 快上车
They're for your own safety. - Get in the car.
她在... 她在流血
She's, uh, she's bleeding.
- 我知道了 - 快开车啊!
I'm aware. - Drive!
我要废了这些混账东西!
Gonna smoke these motherfuckers! -
他们在朝我们开枪
They're shooting at us!
快!
Go, go, go!
- 我们得找家医院 - 有点紧张起来了 嗯?
We're gonna need a hospital. - Getting a little tense in here.
那些家伙从哪儿冒出来的?
Where did the guys come from?
- 你不是说你会看门的吗? - 我是在看门啊
You said you were covering the door. - I was covering the door.
- 子弹是穿过窗户打中你的 - 真业余
You were shot through a window! - Such an amateur show.
- 哦 业余? - 对!
Oh, an amateur show? - Yeah!
嗯 你被穿过窗户的子弹打中了 天啊 太糟糕了
I know, you got shot through the window. God, that's so bad.
- 哪有律师有这么多保镖的? - 你肯定要死了
What lawyer has this many guards?You're definitely gonna die.
我怎么知道 这律师认识身居高位的人
I don't know, a lawyer with friends in high places.
- 也许是有黑帮朋友什么的 - 黑帮?
Mafia friends or something. - Mafia?
重点是拿到了这玩意 这才是最重要的
The point is we got this. That's all that matters.
- 什么玩意? - 令人... 令人不适的玩意
Yeah. What's that? - It's... It's disturbing.
会很疼的 行吗?
Gonna hurt, okay?
我要很深地插♥进♥去 把那颗子弹给找到了
I'm gonna go in really deep and find that bullet.
别 不要 你不能把那玩意插到她身体里
No, no, no. Don't. No, you're not gonna put that in her.
我进去了 感觉到了吗?
Oh, I'm in. Feel that? -
- 该死 - 天啊 进去了
Shit. - Oh, God. There it goes.
真是太恶心了
Oh, that's so gross.
- 我要吐了 - 有人跟上来了
Oh, I'm gonna yak. - We got a tail.
别玩你♥他♥妈♥的枪了 让我好好做事
Stop playing with your fucking gun, and let me work.
闭嘴 你想死吗?
Shut up. You wanna die?
他们好像是追上了 你要不要...
Hey, I think they got us. You wanna...
嗯 来吧 坐稳了
Yeah, here we go. Hang on.
好
Okay.
有点紧啊
It's a little tight. -
- 小心! - 加把劲 快点 我们得...
Watch out!
你们在里面做了什么啊? 为什么你也满身是血啊?
What did you guys do in there? Why are you covered in blood?
头、颈和脸有好多动脉 所以血非常多
The head, neck, and face are very vascular, so it's a lot of blood.
噢 千万别告诉我 你在意大利杀了个混黑帮的
Oh, please tell me you didn't kill a mafia guy in Italy!
滚 开
Fuck... off.
不
No.
我是来帮你的
I'm trying to help you here.
如果我今天听不到简单的一声好...
And anything beyond a simple "yes"
那样的话... 你的这张脸... 就要倒大霉了
is gonna just super suck for your face.
听着 你的客户是个 傻♥逼♥又人♥渣♥的战争犯
Look, your client is a half- wit, fuckstain war criminal.
你为什么要保护他?
Why are you protecting him?
我的客户从未命令 要进行任何的毒气袭击过
My client has never ordered any gas attacks.
对 但他命令了那四位 为他卖♥♥命的将军来命令进行毒气袭击
No, he's ordered the four generals that work for him to order the gas attacks.
让他接个电♥话♥就行
Just get him on the phone.
我们就他妈地疯一把吧
Let's just fucking get nuts.
你说好不好?
What do you say?
要替客户保密
Client privilege. -
那你要做海盗了
You're gonna be a pirate.
- 要弄得我满车是血了 - 能不能闭下嘴啊!
This is getting blood on my car. - Shut up!
有辆宝马在追我们呢
There's a BMW chasing us.
嘿 我能不能借此机会谢你一下?
Can I take a moment to thank you?
没什么比这活儿更让我想做的了
There is nothing else I'd rather be doing with my life.
我根本不在乎
I don't care.
快点!
Go, go!
唉 修女啊 我就知道
Oh, nuns, of course. -
她们会原谅我的
They'll forgive me.
搞你妈啊?
What the fuck?
小心别撞了这...
Watch out for that...
喔 刚才路权绝对在我这儿
Oh, I so had the right of way.
你要是再撞一个人 我就走了
You hit one more person, and I'm walking.
- 听见了吗? - 坐个车还指手画脚的嘞
You hear that? - A lot of backseat- driving going on.
这荧光绿真是选的太对了
Nice call on the Day- Glo green.
- 是不是太招摇了? - 与这意大利的建筑融为一色啊
Is it too flashy? - Blends into the Italian architecture.
- 怎么 你还不满意这颜色了? - 婴儿!
What, you don't like this color? - Baby, baby!
不好!有小狗!
No, no, no, no! Puppies!
操!
Fuck!
她没事
She's fine. She's fine.
他有枪
Uh, he's got a gun.
- 让开! - 什么?
Move! - What?
- 天啊! - 做了他!
Jesus! Shoot him! - Go get him!
快!
Do it!
她没事吧?
She okay?
- 她流了一大堆血 - 这算什么“一大堆”
She's lost a shit ton of blood. - This isn't a shit ton.
啊 都流到我座位下来了
Oh, it's leaking under my seat!
是不是一大堆我说了算 看到了? 血是红色的
I am judge of what's a shit ton. You see? Blood. Red.
你就不能把血止住么? 想他妈♥个♥办法出来啊
Can you just staunch it or whatever the fuck you call it?
我都能听到血涌出来的声音了
I can actually hear it pumping out.
她喷了
She squirted.
- 噢 真的是... 她真的喷了 - 好多血啊
That was literal... She squirted. - That's a lot of blood!
别告诉我血喷到你嘴里去了
Tell me that didn't go in your mouth.
看来打算窃国就会遇上这种事 对吧 1号♥?
Guess this happens when you try to steal a whole country. Right, One?
嗯 我们本来是应该先搞个热身任务
Yeah, we could have used a warm- up mission.
对 我的问题就在这里 我只是还在热身而已
Yeah, that's my problem. I'm just getting warmed up.
噢!操了!
Oh! Fuck!
噢!
Oh!
怎么各个都他妈骑个小摩托啊?
Why is everyone on a fucking Vespa?
哟!
Whoa.
天呐 我好爱意大利
God, I love Italy.
我开始有感觉了
I'm starting to feel it.
我他妈还开始晕车了呢
I'm feeling fucking carsick.
1号♥呼叫四号♥
One for Four?
这里是四号♥ 请讲
Yeah, go for Four.
我们需要你
We need you.
你们当然需要我了
'Course you need me.
我就在这儿呢
I'm here.
提醒我一下 “这儿”是他妈哪儿?
Remind me, where the fuck is "here?"
“这儿”的这儿啊?就这儿
"Here" here. Like, here?
说的具体点
Specificity.
这儿 就他妈在这儿!
Here. Right effin' here!
大教堂顶上 我们之前说好的啊
Top of the Duomo, like we talked about.
电影精选列表