你有意识到 自己其实还是活着的 对吧?
You realize you're actually still alive, right?
还有科技 我也操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, too, technology.
他们不知道的一件事
What they don't know is I've been making magnets
是我自从初一的科学展起 就开始做磁铁了
since my seventh grade science fair project,
顺便一提 我碾压了所有对手
which I completely dominated, by the way.
很快我想出了办法把这样的大玩意...
I figured out how to take big stuff like this...
这完全是垃圾啊
This is pure shit.
...变成了这个
...into this.
我想出了用钕做微型磁铁
I came up with neodymium, micro magnets.
由此才有了会震动的手♥机♥ 然后是千万种手♥机♥
Equal vibrating phones, ten million cell phones...
普锐斯 特斯拉 皆因我的聪明才智而生
...Priuses, Teslas, all use my ingenuity.
将来有天 这会让我富得流油
And someday, this will make me very, very rich.
你们几个呀 你们全搞错了 知道不
You guys, you got it all wrong, you know.
做死人最大的好处...
Best thing about being dead...
是自♥由♥
is the freedom.
我说 人终有一死
I mean, we're all gonna die.
不如就趁还活着的时候 把事儿给办了 对吧?
May as well do it while we're alive, right?
你被自己年轻时做的 各种各样的糟糕决定给困住了
When you're young, you lock yourselves into all of these bad decisions.
你懂的 婚姻啊 房♥贷啊 诸如此类的
You know, marriages and mortgages, and all that kind of stuff.
但你一死...
But you die...
都全被抹掉了
it's all erased.
噗的一下 全消失了
Poof! Gone.
从那一刻起 一切都由你做主了
From that point forward, all that matters is what you choose.
重点是 应该让七号♥了解一下 我们幕后要怎么做事
The point is that we should bring Seven behind the curtain.
介意帮我把那些拿过来么?
You wanna hand me those over there?
好嘞 小小地示范一下 不用科技
Here we go. All right, a little demonstration, no technology.
如何通过不那么容易的三步 来发动一场政♥变♥
This is how to stage a coup in three not- so- easy steps.
好嘞 首先你有这么个国家 土耳吉斯坦 对吧?
All right, you got a country, Turgistan, yeah?
这些代表人♥民♥ 都是良民 安分守己地过着各自的生活
These are the people, nice people, going about, doing their thing.
然后呢 有这么四个将军 “贱♥货♥四人组” 都是坏到底的人
Then you got the four generals, cuatro cunts, very bad guys.
但还有一个更坏的家伙
But there's one worse guy.
那就是这个王八蛋独♥裁♥者
That's the piece- of- shit dictator.
高高在上
Right there at the top.
别忘了他的弟弟
Don't forget his brother.
爱民♥主♥的弟弟
Democracy- loving brother.
他是关键
He's the key.
因此 我们要除掉这四个将军 从他们这儿找到弟弟在哪里
So, we're gonna hit the four generals. They're gonna lead us to the brother.
杀光了上将军 独♥裁♥者的日子就不好过了
You kill top generals, you fuck a dictator's day.
我们要做的第二件事是 放走弟弟
The second thing we're gonna do is free the brother.
我们要做的最后一件事是跟这个王八蛋独♥裁♥者说再见
The last thing that we're gonna do is we're gonna say goodbye
然后跟这个爱民♥主♥的弟弟问声好
to piece- of- shit dictator and hello to democracy- loving brother.
这一切都将在四个月后爆发
It all goes down in four months.
就在亡灵节的当天
El Día de los Muertos. The Day of the Dead.
哦 这样就完了?
Oh, that's it?
好吧 这也挺容易的嘛
Oh, well, that's pretty simple, you know?
杯子而已
It's cups.
那我们... 都会死吧?
So, we're all gonna die?
我可不会
Not me.
她不会 我们都会
She's not. We all are.
- 痛苦地死去 - 嗯 你们都挺搞笑的
Painfully. - Yeah, y'all are funny.
那么 你们还有什么别的能告诉我? 关于土耳吉斯坦的这家伙 洛瓦克
So, what else can you tell me about this guy Rovach in Turgistan?
在土耳吉斯坦边境上
On the Turgistan border,
数十万的人正在想方设法 逃脱洛瓦克的统治
hundreds of thousands are fleeing Rovach's reign...
军队把救援队定做目标...
Military targets the aid work...
洛瓦克的军队朝着这些秘密医院进攻
Rovach's military targets these secret hospitals.
全世界都在袖手旁观...
As the world sits on the sideline...
自从冲突开始后 已经有一百万人流离失所
A million people have been displaced since the conflict began.
光是这个营地我们就有超过八万人 几乎一半都是儿童
We have over 80,000 in this camp alone, nearly half of them children.
- 真让人心碎 天啊 - 是啊
Heartbreaking. God. - Yeah.
如果你有时间 我想带你看下我们刚建的医院
I'd love to show you the hospital we just built.
不了 我们就不去医院了
We're not gonna go to the hospital.
我的疟疾药是有点不够了 但...
I'm a little behind on my malaria pills, but...
其实这边是不闹疟疾的
Malaria's not an issue in this part.
这还是我自己来判断吧
I'll be the judge of that.
要不我们这样吧 好么 我就...
Here's what we're gonna do, though. Okay, I'm gonna...
- 你叫啥名字来着? - 奥利弗
What's your name again? - Oliver.
奥利弗 奥利弗呢 要在这里给我们拍张照
Oliver. Oliver here is gonna take a picture of us right there,
然后呢 我要去拍几张孩子们的照片
and then I am going to take some shots of some kids,
希望不要病得太重搞得太抑郁 不要找被截肢了的那种
hopefully not too sick,nothing too depressing, no amputees.
然后呢 我去搬个几桶 那什么水桶啥的
Then I'm gonna carry some... - you know, water jugs around,
然后呢 我就给你的基金会 捐一张巨大的支票
and then I'm gonna cut your foundation a giant check.
- 好嘞 你叫啥名字来着? - 迈克
Okay, what's your name again? - Mike.
嗯 好的 谢谢啊 迈克!
Yeah, okay. Thank you, Mike.
小心哦
Watch out there.
- 让我来帮你一把吧 - 这样才平衡
Please, let me help you. - It's balanced.
如果少拿了一边 我会原地转圈的
If I dropped one,I'd just walk around in circles.
那个有钱人在这里干什么?
What's that rich guy doing here?
我不知道 拍宣传照?发社交媒体?
I don't know. Photo op for social media?
假装他很有爱?
Showing he cares?
我应该去踢足球的 说不定就搞职业了
I should've been a soccer player. I could've gone pro.
- 赶快走吧 - 我们结束了
Get out of here. We're good. -
- 他们要攻击我们了! - 怎么回事?
They're gonna hit us! - What's going on?
跟我们来!赶快把面具戴上!
Come with us! We gotta get the masks!
- 快去戴面具! - 毒气来了!
Get the masks! - Gas! Gas!
快去戴面具! 有毒气!
Get the masks! - Gas!
- 快去把盒子打开 - 分发出去
Go open the boxes. - Pass them out.
戴上去 把这个戴上去
Put that on. Put this on.
我们这可是在卢浮宫里 全世界最美丽的地方
We're in the Louvre. In the most beautiful place in the world.
快关了吧
Shut it off.
可是先生...
But, sir...
- 你从哪里找来的? - 社交媒体上 先生
Where did you find this? - Social media, sir.
到处都是
It's everywhere.
新闻机构和外国政♥府♥都一致表示谴责
News outlets and foreign governments are greeting it with universal condemnation.
他是个没人管得了的战争犯
He is a war criminal that no one holds accountable.
他最糟糕的残暴行径中 用到了被禁止的化学武器
His worst atrocities involve banned chemical weapons.
大惊小怪
Such a fuss.
这样一来才不流血嘛
It's all perfectly bloodless.
你认为是谁拍下来的?
Who do you think shot it?
看看你聪明不
Impress me.
是你拍的 拍下来故意泄露出去
You shot it,had it shot and leaked,
来传达你的这份决心 激发恐惧
to communicate resolve, inspire fear.
好让我的敌人们知道 是什么在等着他们和他们的所爱之人
Show my enemies what's in store for them and for those they love.
这仅仅是个开始而已
It's only the beginning.
正是你那豺狼之心激怒了自己
Thou wast provoked by thy foul mind,
你弑杀成性 心中别无善念
which never dreamt on aught but butcheries.
莫说是我杀害了他们
Say that I slew them not.
但他们确实死了 就是被你这魔鬼的奴仆杀的
But dead they are, and devilish slain by thee.
你为何唾我?
Why dost thou spit at me?
对付你 我巴不得能喷出毒液来!
Would it were mortal poison, for thy sake.
这样甜蜜的嘴里哪能喷得出毒液
Never came poison from so sweet a place.
这样肮脏的毒蛤♥蟆♥ 真是毒液也没用
Never hung poison on a fouler toad.
你的媚眼啊 甜蜜的夫人 已经殃及了我的官能
Thine eyes, sweet lady, have infected mine.
愿我眼光如蛇怪 好致你死命!
Would they were basilisks, to strike thee dead!
马天尼
Martini.
搅匀了 不要摇匀 要搅匀
Stirred. Not shaken, stirred.
你有什么看法?
What's your opinion?
我要一杯尼克罗尼
I'll take a Negroni.
倒出来就行
Just poured.
你说什么?
Sorry?
关于那... 关于那场戏
On the... On the play?
就是那套陈词滥调 艺术真的是在模仿生活吗?
There's that old cliché, "Does art actually imitate life?"
因为你看到这么个暴君走在舞台上...
'Cause you got this tyrant who's walking the stage...
瓦沙
Baasha.
然后在第一幕里
And, uh, in the first act,
他的暴虐完全没受到任何的惩罚
his cruelty goes completely unpunished.
但到了第五幕...
But in the fifth...
在第五幕里... 审判
In the fifth... justice.
审判终究会来
Always justice.
你看到的是一个暴君
You see a tyrant.
我看到的却是一个人 把秩序带给这个混乱无序的世界
I see a man bringing order to a disordered world.
电影精选列表