这玩意棒极了
This thing is amazing.
别打酱油了 赶快把洛瓦克找到
Stop fucking around. We gotta find Rovach.
糟糕 发生了什么事?
Oh, shit. What happened?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
天啊 你们干了什么?
Jesus. What did you do?
简直他妈是禽兽啊
You goddamn animals.
别这样看我 她才是邪恶的那个
Don't look at me. She's the evil one.
- 是你干的? - 没错
You did this? - Yeah.
- 怎么? - 如果我们不快点
Why? - If we don't move quick,
- 他们会把他救下船的 - 你太扭曲了
they're gonna pull them from the boat. - You're sick.
好恶心
Disgusting.
快把洛瓦克找到了
Let's find Rovach.
我们走
Let's go.
有更多人来了
More guys coming.
闪光弹!
Flashbang!
躲进来!
Move it here!
走 快走
Move, move.
- 船动起来了 - 糟糕了
The boat's moving. - That's bad.
弹夹!
Mag!
- 磁铁!磁铁呢? - 他们拿起枪来了!
Magnet! Where is the magnet? - They're getting their guns!
- 把手♥机♥修好! - 我在修呢!
Fix the phone! - I'm trying!
屏幕裂开了
The screen is cracked!
我们明白了!他们已经死了!
We get it! They're dead!
妈的 他们知道我们的位置 我们得转移了
Shit. They got our position. We need to move.
说句实话 我没想到我们能走到这一步
Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far.
去把引擎破坏了
Go kill the engine.
这实在是太恶心了
That is disgusting!
不过就是个闪光弹嘛
It was a flashbang.
这么厉害
Holy shit.
我们应该分头行动了
We should split up.
跟他走
Go with him.
带我上船
Get me to the boat.
你 洛瓦克去哪儿了?
You. Where's Rovach? -
我感觉自己像个绝地武士
I feel like a Jedi.
五号♥ 把他引出来
Five, flush him out.
五号♥ 去找洛瓦克 我来引开守卫
Five, find Rovach. I'll distract the guards.
我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
我们在下沉
We're sinking.
这边有四个人跟着我 在上层甲板上 我完蛋了
I've got four guys on me. I'm on the upper deck, and I'm screwed.
是谁?
Who are you?
他在上面!在上面!
He's up there! On top!
不要啊
No, no, no!
加把劲
Come on!
哦 不 等等 有了
Oh, no. Wait. Wait. I got it.
混账东西
Big motherfucker.
我差点一枪爆了你的头
I almost shot you right in the head.
该死的 吃你的东西去
Goddamn it. You go eat some food.
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. - Fuck you.
不 我♥操♥你妈
No, you fuck you.
我在洛瓦克的特等客舱里
I'm in Rovach's stateroom. -
带我去救生艇
Get me to the rescue boat.
1号♥ 洛瓦克要带着一个守卫离开了
One.Rovach is leaving with a guard.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
四号♥ 你在哪里?
Four, where you at?
1号♥ 拜托!
One, please!
- 四号♥? - 救救我!
Four? - Help me!
给我吱一声啊 伙计
Give me a hint, buddy.
快带我下船
Get me out of this boat.
你在哪里?有人发现目标了吗?
What's your 20? Anybody got eyes on the target?
我不知道自己在哪儿 别占用频道了 我要去救四号♥了
I don't know my 20. Stay off the channel. I'm going for Four.
- 四号♥ 你在哪里啊 伙计? - 你这是要违反自己定的规矩啊
Four, where you at, buddy? - You're breaking your own rules.
我还以为你没有家庭呢
I thought you didn't have a family.
总统!
Presidente!
操!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
这艘船很大 说点什么 朋友
It's a big ship. Say something, pal.
他要把我杀掉了
He's gonna kill me.
听着 邦德 你得快点来
Look, Bond, you gotta get here fast.
你在这儿呀
There you are.
克利佛一家
Cleavers.
什么?
What?
一部电视剧 快点 我们走
It's a TV show. Come on, let's go.
他妈的千禧一代啊
Fucking millennials.
船要沉了 快点
Ship's sinking. Come on.
发现他们了
They're all in.
尽快飞到德扎尔的别♥墅♥去
As fast as she can fly to the villa in Dezar.
他们把我的船击沉了
They sunk my boat.
我看还是去别的地方吧
I was thinking of somewhere else.
- 喂 - 小心我一枪打爆你的头!
Hey. - I'll blow your fucking head off!
你们是什么人?
Who are you?
无名氏
No one.
穆拉特!
Murat!
在土耳吉斯坦 我们正目睹着一场政♥权♥的更替
In Turgistan, we're witnessing a regime change.
- 我们正在跟踪报道一起突发新闻 - 这个国家已经被推♥翻♥了...
We're following a major breaking story.Country's overthrown...
据悉世界各地的国家 都已经动员起来为他们提供帮助
Countries around the world are now mobilizing to give them help.
难民营里的人都搬了出来 真是一幅惊人的景象
Refugee camps are emptying. It's an amazing sight to see.
我们正在跟踪报道一起突发新闻
We're following a major breaking story.
据悉他们正准备 将洛瓦克移交给反抗军
We understand now that they're dropping Rovach off to rebels.
我见过你
I know you.
看歌♥剧的时候 对吧?
From the opera, right?
- 欢迎来到第五幕 - 我就知道
Welcome to Act Five. - I knew it.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
穆拉特!
Murat!
我是你哥哥!
I'm your brother!
你当初没听我的话 哥哥
You didn't listen to me, Brother.
想在这里杀了我 嗯?
Kill me here, huh?
我正想要死得有尊严
I wanna die with dignity.
在这里杀了我
Kill me here.
快杀了我!
Kill me here!
杀了我!
Kill me!
现在就杀了我
Kill me right now.
别让他们碰我
Don't let them touch me.
现在就开枪!
Shoot me right now!
穆拉特!
Murat!
不要啊!
No! No!
想听真话?
Truth?
其实我不知道 你死了之后会发生什么
I have no idea what happens when you die.
死亡依旧是个谜
Death's still a mystery.
但生命...
But life...
就没那么神秘了
a little less so.
一个人...
Alone...
行走于这地球上
we walk the Earth...
很安静
quiet.
但一起呢?
But together?
作为一个团队?
As a team?
噢 那我们能做的事就大了...
Oh, we can do some shit...
还不是一般的大声
awfully loud.
他们说当你去世时 灵魂会离去
They say that your soul departs when you pass.
但对我们来说 恰恰相反
Well, for us, it was the opposite.
那一刻 从再无可失...
The moment nothing to lose...
变成了死有所求
became something to gain.
而这个广阔的世界...
And the whole wide world...
似乎也少了一些鬼怪的搅扰
seemed a little less haunted.
我是1号♥ 但任务尚未完成
I am one...but not done.
下一回 我们能不能 抢他妈一个赌场就算了啊?
Next time, can we just knock off a fucking casino?
电影精选列表