我们应该暂缓讨论 敏感的地缘政♥治♥问题
So, we should probably go discuss our sensitive geopolitical issues
等雷蒙德走了再谈 不过安保工作做得很棒
when we're, you know, Raymond- free. Great security, though.
真的很棒
Really great.
尤其是你
Especially you.
香港 顶层救援
Hong Kong, penthouse extraction.
我们要把洛瓦克的宝贝弟弟 从他九十楼的监狱里救出来
We're gonna break out Rovach's baby brother from his 90th- floor prison.
这是一次简单的抢夺行动
It's a simple snatch- and- grab.
去掉“简单”这个词 因为根本不简单
Minus the word simple because it's not.
- 再去掉“抢”这个字... - “强”?
And minus the word snatch- Snatch?
- “枪”? - 是“抢”
Snatch. - Snatch.
- “墙”啥? - 除掉“抢” 只有“夺”
Snatch what? - Minus the word "snatch- and- grab."
- 因为这俩字一个意思 - “呛”?
They mean the same thing. - Snatch?
“抢” 别再重复了
Snatch. Stop saying that.
这我的
This mine.
嗯 一点也不简单
Yeah, nothing's simple.
在旁边的大楼顶上 我们要用好高空吊车
The next building over, we use the sky cranes.
一个作为狙击手的掩体 给在下用
One as a sniper's nest for yours truly,
另一个作为楼与楼之间的桥梁
one as a crossover, building to building.
吊车 失控了 非常危险
Crane lose control. Very dangerous.
- 别站到楼顶上去 - 离开楼顶什么意思?
Stay off the roof. - What do you mean?
- 小心我揍扁你 - 你别想揍扁我
Because I will fuck you up. - You not fuck me up.
- 啊? - 敢这样跟我说话
What? - Don't talk to me like this!
- 我把你打得求饶 - 过了过了
Smash you like a bitch. - No, no, no, no.
太过了?拜
No? Bye.
在香港警♥察♥到场之前 我们有十五分钟
We have 15 minutes before HK police arrive.
你害怕么? - 不
You afraid? - Nope.
- 祝你好运 - 说“祝你好运”会倒霉运的
Good luck. - Saying good luck is bad luck.
- 那我收回 - 收回的话 运气就更霉了
I take it back. - Taking it back is even worse luck.
- 赶快走 - 嗯
Go, go, go, go, go. - Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你想让我死吗?
Do you want me to die?
贱♥人♥
Wanker.
是时候了
It's time.
法拉利已到位了
Ferrari's landed.
嗯 这坐起来不错 1号♥
It's a good ride, One.
这么高是有点让人害怕 但...
A little scary up here, but...
没有啦 很好玩
Nah, this is fun.
别跟个怂逼似的 七号♥
Don't be a pussy, Seven.
喂 手上有枪的是我 少耍嘴皮子
Yeah, I got the gun, smartass.
给我记住了
Remember that.
慢一点啊 1号♥ 慢一点
Slow it down, One. Slow it down.
掩护射击位就绪
Overwatch is set.
我看到目标躺在床上 挠着自己的屌♥
I got the target in his bed, scratching his balls,
在读一本中文书
reading some Chinese book.
行动吧 各位
Hit it, guys.
“雄鹰已着陆”
Eagle's landed.
我爱死这句电影台词了
I love that movie line.
男士们 大家好呀
Hello, boys.
知道么 笑一笑十年少
You know, laughter is life.
开个玩笑 这句是从 我以前的牙医办公室里偷来的
Just kidding. I stole that from my old dentist's office.
顺便偷了一大堆氧化亚氮
Along with a shit ton of nitrous.
嘿!
Hey!
证件?我们可不需要什么证件
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
1号♥ 笑气起作用了
One, laughing gas is working.
喔 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们有紧急情况
We got a 911.
- 有人通知了警♥察♥ - 警♥察♥?
Cops were called. - Cops?
我们还有十三分钟
We got 13 minutes.
滑索已就位
Zip line secure.
做好准备
Ready, ready.
1号♥
One.
他们有行动 哥们
There's movement, man.
哪里?
Where?
四个人♥渣♥ 楼顶上
Four bogeys. Rooftop.
怎么 你觉得我很好笑吗?
What, am I funny to you?
我很好笑吗?
I'm funny?
你怎么就觉得我好笑了?
How am I funny to you?
我逗你开心了?
Do I amuse you?
我需要借用一下你的手指 过来
I'm gonna need your finger. Come here.
2号♥和三号♥ 已进入电梯
Two and Three, in the elevator.
好嘞 你的目标来了
All right. You got targets.
在你左边 视线高度
On your left, eye level.
在水下 三十秒
Underwater. Thirty seconds.
他有大♥麻♥烦了 唉
He's in some shit, man.
别动 四号♥
Freeze, Four.
他在你正上方
He's above you.
六十秒
Sixty seconds.
1号♥ 他要被淹死了
One, he's gonna drown.
顶上有四个家伙 我要做了他们吗?
I got four guys up top. Want me to drop 'em?
不行 这样任务就有麻烦了
No, mission will be compromised.
让我把他们做了 1号♥ 这是我的专长
Let me drop 'em, One. This is what I do.
他已经在水下待了120秒了
He's been under 120.
他会被淹死的
He's gonna drown.
四号♥ 向右挪一点
Four, move right.
子弹来了
Incoming round.
不客气
You're welcome.
从现在起 你们都可以称我为七号♥先生了
And y'all can refer to me as Mr. Seven from now on.
面具挺火♥辣♥的啊
Hot mask.
有点像是黑武士女儿的感觉
In a Darth Vader daughter kind of way.
也许晚点我们可以嗯哼一下?
Maybe later we can... coochie- coochie?
住口
Stop it.
嗯嗯啊啊哼哼...
Woochie- woochie- coochie.
有点太明目张胆了啊 两位
A little over- the- top, guys.
噢 瞧瞧这个
Oh, Check this out.
我去看了趟牙医
I went to the dentist.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你一边的封盖掉了
You lost one of the seals! - Huh?
你吸进了笑气 你这个蠢货
You're on laughing gas, you dumb motherfucker.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
我才不把枪给你呢
I'm not giving you my gun.
你这样会有危险的
You're a danger to yourself.
“我就是危险本身”
I am the danger.
别再说电影台词了
No more movie lines.
好吗?不光是今晚 永远也别说了
Okay? Not just tonight... but ever.
这句是电视剧台词 不是电影台词
It's a TV line, not a movie line.
乖乖站在我身后吧你
Just stay behind me.
遵命 黑武士小姐
Yes, Miss Vader.
- 你们搞完了没? - 好吧 我们有麻烦了
You almost done there? - Okay, we've got a problem.
三号♥吸进了氧化亚氮 他现在比平常还要蠢了
Three got hit with nitrous, and he's stupider than usual.
这真♥他♥妈♥太搞笑了
This is the funniest shit ever!
你那边怎么样?
How you doing over there? -
玩得还开心么?
You having fun yet?
你爬到九十楼高时 也有谁问过你这种蠢问题吗?
Anyone ever asked you dumb questions when you're 90 stories up?
没必要怒气冲冲地爬吧
No need to climb angry.
伙计 你这样真的很影响我的节奏 你知道的吧?
Mate, you're really ruining my flow right now, you know that?
把那些高♥强♥度扬声器放好就行
Get those high- intensity speakers placed.
我这边的目标全聚集在厨房♥里
I got the targets all grouped in the kitchen.
嘿 你有没有... 你有没有去过美国的电影院?
Hey, have you ever... you ever been to an American movie theater?
1983年到2015年之间?
Between 1983 and 2015?
没有 我都是用手♥机♥下盗版的
No, I just pirate them on my phone.
这样做太不厚道了 好嘞
That's an asshole move. All right.
最好扣扳机的准备
Get ready to pull that trigger.
扣到我手指疼为止
Till my finger hurts.
这里不许开派对!不许开!
No party here! No party!
动手
Hit it.
就现在
Now.
“我能看见死人”
I see dead people.
帮我一把 三号♥!
Help me. - Three!
滚开!
Get off. -
你搞什么啊?
What are you doing?
电影精选列表