- 啊?什么? - 《天才小麻烦》
What? No. - Leave It to Beaver.
- 《天才小麻烦》? - 杰瑞马瑟斯?
Leave It to Beaver? - Jerry Mathers?
- 没听过 - 托尼道?
No. - Tony Dow?
- 没听过 - 芭芭拉比林斯利 休博蒙特?
No. - Barbara Billingsley, Hugh Beaumont?
- 从没听说过 - 没?没人看《晚间尼克》的?
Never heard of it. - No? Nobody watches Nick at Nite?
法国人不看这种破玩意儿
The French don't watch shit like that.
唉 你们千禧一代啊 还有法国人 一起抬起来吧
Millennials, French people. Let's just grab the head.
这意味着什么?
What does this mean?
意味着 我们要找个七号♥了
It means we find a Seven.
中♥央♥呼叫支援部与基地
Central, Aid and Base.
支援部与基地 这里是中♥央♥ 网是你们的了
Aid and Base, this is Central. The net is yours.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
有一辆厢车从联♥合♥国♥出来了
We got a van stepping out. United Nations.
侦查对象接近坐标中
ISR is approaching coordinates.
黑鹰 你盯好那辆白色厢车了吗?
Black Hawk, got eyes on the white van?
他看上去很焦虑啊 有点不对劲
He looks agitated, man. Something's wrong.
他正朝着我的兄弟们去 感觉不太妙
He's headed for my guys, and I don't like it.
重复 他正朝着我的兄弟们去
I said he is headed for my guys.
我的兄弟们...
My guys...
看起来字母写反了
Looks like the letters are backwards.
重复 “UN”写反了 请求开火的准许
I said the UN is backwards. Request permission to fire.
也许你没还听说 我们在这里只是旁观者 伙计
Maybe you haven't heard, we're spectators here.
- 指挥官 你有... - 除非你想在...
Commander- Unless you wanna
军事法庭上吃苦头 我建议你还是 拉把椅子好好坐着 不要插手
suck on a court- martial, I suggest you pull up a chair and spectate.
厢车!
The van! The van!
有榴弹!
RPG!
亲爱的先生和太太
Dear mister and missus,
你们可能不认识我
you may not know me,
但约翰尼是我三角洲特种部队的兄弟 是我的朋友
but Johnny's one of my Delta brothers; a friend.
欢迎回家 布莱恩
Welcome home, Blaine.
我们找你这样的特种兵找了好久了
We've been looking for a special operator like you for a while.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是一个会让你扣下扳机的人
I'm somebody who'd have let you pull the trigger.
什么?
Excuse me?
我窃听了你打的电♥话♥
I listened to your call.
别管我是怎么做到的了
Never mind how.
我会让你扣下那个扳机的
I would've let you pull that trigger.
能让我进来吗?
Can I come in?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有人能拯救这个世界
Nobody's gonna save the world.
但我们能让它变得 稍稍不糟糕一点 是吧?
But we can make it a little less shitty, you know?
我是能帮助你做这件事的人
And I'm the guy who can help you do that.
你有没有想过要是自己能 完成来这人间的使命该有多好?
You wonder what it would be like if you could do the job that you were put on this Earth to do?
嗯?
Hmm?
你能除掉一些真正邪恶之人
You could take out some truly evil people.
不是那些政♥府♥因为什么地方政策
Not people that the government tells you are evil,
或是政♥治♥和官僚体制 或是贸易关系之类的破玩意
because based on, you know, policies or politics and bureaucracy
才告诉你说邪恶的人
or trade relations or any of that shit.
不 我说的是那些真正的 世界级邪恶的混账东西
No, I'm talking truly world- class evil motherfuckers.
我能帮你去找那些家伙算账
I can help you go after those guys.
而且我永远也不会阻止你扣下扳机的
And I will never tell you to not pull that trigger.
你觉得这个提议怎么样?
What would you say to that?
喂 孩子!
Hey, kid!
- 嘿 那家伙要做什么? - 别跳!
Hey, what's that guy doing? - Don't do it!
喂!
Hey!
有人跳船了!
Man overboard!
布莱恩天生就是当兵的料
Blaine was a born operator,
家族里第♥四♥代♥的士兵
a fourth- generation soldier.
实际上 他的家族自从二战起 就在为我们战斗了
As a matter of fact, his family fought for us since the Second World War.
跟之前的父辈们一样 布莱恩明是非 知对错
And like those before him, Blaine believed in right and wrong,
而且还为之做出了行动
in knowing the difference and then doing something about it.
他跟我讲过不少故事
He told me stories...
他小时候从爷爷那里听来的故事
he heard as a kid about his grandfather.
爷爷是一名塔斯克基飞行员 1944年在战斗中牺牲
A Tuskegee airman killed in action in 1944.
他会希望我们聚在这里
He would like that we're here,
把这些相片拼凑起来
placing these photos together...
摆放在他的英雄墓上
...at his hero's grave.
而且他爱极了自己的国家 像美国队长一样
And he damn sure loved his country,like Captain America.
而且我们这里没人知道 自己会有什么反应
And none of us know how we would react
如果我们也陷入了与他一样的处境
if we were put in the same position he was.
那份恐惧 那种噪声
The fear, the noise.
但如果换了是我
But if I was Blaine,
我肯定会开枪崩了那些混♥蛋♥们 我肯定会他妈把他们的头都打爆
I would've shot the motherfuckers. I would've blown their fucking heads off.
只是我个人的观点
That's just me.
我肯定会作战到只剩我最后一个
I would've been the last man standing.
我没什么军队背景 但我就像是鸭妈妈一样
And I don't have any military background, but I'm like a mother duck.
你要是敢妨碍我的小鸭们...
You get in the way of my ducklings...
唉 还是坐下吧
Man, just sit down.
坐下吧你
Just... Just sit down.
你真该欣赏下 他看《寻梦环游记》的样子
You should have seen him watching Coco.
泪流满面的
Puddle of tears.
毕竟是部挺感人的电影嘛
It's an emotional movie.
他还真是嚎啕大哭啊
He's really heaving.
天啊 真是看不下去了 好吧
God, that's hard to watch. Okay.
我觉得我们看得够多了
I think we've seen enough.
从现在起 你将被称为七号♥
From now on, you will be known as Seven.
我是1号♥
I'm One.
就是说我们有七个人
So, there's seven of us.
不 六个
No, six.
我们每个人都有这么一招 用来苟且度日
There's this trick that we all do to get through our day.
我们找这么一个盒子 然后在里面呢 装进这世间一切的龌龊之事
We take a box and into that box, we place all the horrors of the world,
一切人类彼此之间做的孽
all the wrongs humans do to one another.
然后我们把这个盒子关上 假装这一切都不存在
And then we close the box and pretend it doesn't exist.
而我们中有一小部分人 在那个盒子里呆的时间太久了
Only some of us spend too much time inside the box.
我们失去了假装的能力
We've lost our ability to pretend.
我们明白在这个操蛋的世界上 有太多未完成的事
We know there's too much unfinished business
我们作为鬼影的使命是做那些 活人做不了或不愿做的苦差事
Our job as ghosts is to do the dirty work the living can't or won't.
而我们就是在这里做
And we do it from here.
这是我们的鬼屋
This is our haunted house.
这里跟蝙蝠洞很像 只不过完全比不上蝙蝠洞
It's a lot like the Batcave, except it's nothing like the Batcave.
七号♥ 你已经死了
Seven, you're dead.
你将被限制只能 去那些你从未去过的城市
You're gonna be restricted to cities that you've never visited before.
见你从未见过的人
People that you've never met.
当然了 除了你的鬼影同袍们之外
All, of course, except your fellow ghosts.
谁的名字你都不会知道 只以数字相称 为了安全起见
None of whom you'll know by name, only number, for safety,
同时也是为了避免彼此走得太近
and so no one gets too close.
走到这边来
Walk over here.
这是我们的击杀目标板
This is our target hit board.
一直以来这九个人往盒子里 放了太多的脏东西
These nine men have been placing too much shit inside the box.
现在呢 我们要找他们算账了
So, now, they answer to us.
第一个目标 是这个混球
Target number one: this prick.
第一项任务
First mission:
土耳吉斯坦的独♥裁♥者 洛瓦克阿里莫夫
the dictator of Turgistan, Rovach Alimov.
死了之后呢 所有操蛋的事你都不用管了
When you're dead, you get to stop all the bullshit.
不用再去车管所排队 不用再为圣诞节购物...
No more DMV lines, no more shopping Christmas...
或是对女友们背后捅刀
Or backstabbing girlfriends.
他们应该给死人搞个 “离岗休假”的自动回复
They should make an "Out of Office" reply for dead people.
“很抱歉 我现在不在这个星球上
"Sorry I'm away from the planet right now.
我他妈已经死了”
I'm fucking dead."
不用再交税 不用再管犯罪记录
No more tax, no more criminal records,
不用再被条子逮捕 就因为裸个体或其他什么的正常事...
no more getting arrested by the pigs just for being naked or just usual stuff.
你懂的 裸体啊 醉酒啊 挺平常的事
You know, being naked, getting drunk. Casual stuff.
你知道死了以后最棒的是什么吗?
Know the best part about being dead?
不用再去移♥民♥海关排队
Mm. - No more immigration lines.
别用这眼神看着我 我他妈是美国人
Don't look at me like that. I'm fucking American.
我是非法移♥民♥
I'm illegal.
你们这些家伙还真愤世嫉俗啊
You guys sure are cynical.
那高血压呢?
How about high blood pressure?
高血压我♥操♥你妈 我他妈想吃啥就吃啥
Fuck you, high blood pressure. I'll eat whatever the fuck I want.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
电影精选列表