对话结束了 了解?
Conversation's over. Capisce?
知道么 这里有好多坏人 但好人却只有我一个 让开!
There's a lot of bad guys, and I'm the only good guy here. Move!
如果我死了 替我跟我妈说 我爱她
If I die, just tell my mother that I love her.
通话完毕!
Over and out!
他们敢捅马蜂窝 就不要怕被蛰
They poke the nest, they're gonna find hornets.
噢 好吧 大爹 他们有战斗机
Oh, okay, papi. They have fighter jets.
他们有战斗机啊 哥们!
They have fighter jets, man.
会成功吗?
Is this gonna work?
这个嘛...
Well...
希望如此吧
I hope so.
我们最好赶紧了
We better hurry.
你从哪里弄来的?
Where'd you get these?
够他妈专业吧?
It's the pro shit.
幽灵枪
Ghost guns.
陶瓷枪管 塑料枪身 塑料弹夹
Ceramic barrels, plastic frames, plastic mags.
这些都已经不是我的人♥民♥了
These are no longer my people.
从人群里碾过去
Through that crowd. Through that crowd!
不 你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥!
No, you evil fuck!
到了你问我害不害怕的时候了
This is where you ask me if I'm afraid.
此时此刻 我他妈害怕极了
Right now, I'm shit scared.
下海 一!二!
Dropping one! Two!
三!四!
Three! Four!
快开 快点
Drive. Drive fast.
你那边情况如何 三号♥?
What's the status, Three?
我没事 只是在努力让世界变得更好而已
I'm good. Just making the world a better place, that's all.
快点
Go...
我们走!
Go! Go! Let's go!
快走!
Go...
算准时间 我们走!
TOT, let's go, let's go, let's go!
四号♥ 你一定得把锚给破坏了
Hey, Four, you've gotta sabotage that anchor.
我们那一头再见了
See you on the other side.
把桥打开了
Open the bridge.
完全打通
All the way.
开派对别丢下我啊
Don't start the party without me.
时间算好了 各位
Time clock. Guys.
出发
Let's go. Go.
总统 准备好出发了
President. Ready to go underway.
你好
Hello.
我们怎么还没动起来?
Why are we not moving?
这花菜很好吃啊
Cauliflower is very nice.
我想赶紧走 !
I wanna move! - I told the captain to move.
我已经叫船长走了 我也没办法呀
There's nothing more I can do.
我要这艘船立刻动起来
I want to move right now!
他是德国人 非常一板一眼
He's German. He's very precise.
开启引擎 准备离港
Start the engines. Prepare to leave.
侧门打开了
Side door is opening.
你来开!
Take the wheel! Take the wheel!
把船封锁起来
Lock the boat down.
所有人都穿上防弹衣
Everyone, strap on body armor,
告诉船长 赶快开船
and tell the captain let's get going.
这里是命运号♥的船长
Captain of the Kismet.
我需要军事护卫
I need military escort.
别着急 我们要留下来开派对 趴下
Not so fast. We're gonna stay and party. Get down.
趴下 快趴下 跪好了
Down. Get down. On your knees.
- 好吧 - 把手给我 劳驾
All right. - Show me your hands, por favor.
两只手!
Two hands!
这里是命运号♥上的土耳吉斯坦警卫队 海盗刚刚登...
This is Turgistan security on the Kismet. Pirates have just...
通讯被剪断了 我们没事了
Comms cut. We're good.
你们好 - 嗨
Bonjour. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嘿
Hey. - Hi.
嘿 各位
Hey, papi.
仔细听好了
Listen closely.
敌人是国民
The enemy is us.
我们必须攻击敌人的弱点 而不是硬碰硬
We must target him not where he is strong but where he's weak.
医院 夺走他们的安全
Hospitals, to take away his safety.
学校 夺走他们的将来
Schools, to take away his future.
年轻人 断绝他们的希望
Youth, to suffocate his hope.
住手
Stop.
- 进行毒气攻击 - 别挡着我
Commence gas attack. - Get out of my way.
立刻动手
Do it now.
动手!
Do it!
我说动...
I said do...
加入我吧 兄弟们
Join me, brothers.
这样你们就不用再杀害自己的人♥民♥了
So you don't have to kill your own people again.
通知军队 让他们远离那艘船
Tell the military to back away from that boat.
团结一致 我们将把和平 带给我们深爱的祖国
Together, we will bring peace to our beloved country.
我们没事了
We're good.
守卫都穿了防弹甲
Guards have chest armor.
是的 都穿了
Yes, they do.
我们只有这高级的混合凯芙拉防弹布 希望能有用啊 唉
We got the fancy composite Kevlar. I hope this works, man.
- 会有用的 - 他们上面有不少高级的食物啊
It'll work. - They have some fancy food up there.
真的吗?多跟我介绍介绍 不要有所保留
Really? Tell me more about that. Don't hold back.
有这么道鱼汤 他们叫... 拉布... 拉布亚?
This fish soup they call... labu... labuan...
我他妈开玩笑的 给我专心点
I'm fucking kidding. Focus.
美味极了 唉 他们在里面会放这么种奶酪
It's so delicious, man. They put this little cheese on it.
我就不用对讲机说了吧? 反正我们都站的这么近 对吧?
Does it have to be on the walkie- talkie? And we're all standing right here. Yeah?
别对我这种态度 好吗?
Don't you give me attitude, okay?
通话完毕
Over and out.
管好你们的枪 别把我的船刮花了 花了我十亿元呢
Don't scratch my boat with your guns. It cost me one billion manat.
好嘞 当我开启之后 电磁波会持续十五秒
When I pop this, the magnet pulse lasts for 15 seconds.
欢迎来到全世界最大的磁铁
Welcome to the world's biggest magnet.
我在想 等这件事结束后 我想带你去见我妈妈 好吗?
I was thinking that when this is over, I want you to meet my mother, yes?
我的天 你不会真说了这样的话吧
Oh, God. You didn't say that.
怎么了?我是说了呀
What? Yes, I said it.
你们这些人都什么毛病啊?
What's wrong with you people?
好大的枪哟
Ooh! Big guns.
我找到了洛瓦克套房♥的后门
I found the back doors to Rovach's suite.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的美国货
Ah, fucking American- made!
这该死的芯片掉出来了
The fucking chip fell out.
- 什么? - 什么?
What? - What?
- 芯片掉出来了! - 那你快修好啊
The chip fell out! - Well, fix it.
我没办法修好 好吗? 这手♥机♥他妈不是一般的复杂
I can't just fix it, all right? The phone is very fucking complicated.
不 快走
No. No, no, no, no. No, no. Go. Go, go, go.
- 先生 拜托 我们必须立刻离开 - 饿死了 我刚游完泳
Sir, please, we must leave right now. - Hungry. I went for a dip.
- 我是贵宾啊 - 先生 我们必须...
I'm important guest. - We have to...
我才刚游完泳 好吗?
I just went for a dip, all right?
这鸡肉可真嫩滑啊 哎呦
This is succulent chicken, man.
- 把手举起来 - 这个藜麦?
Show me your hands. - This couscous?
把手举起来!
Show me your hands!
好吧
Fine.
嘿
Hey.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我很乐意去见一见你妈妈
I would love to meet your mother.
真的吗?
Really?
我好开心啊
I'm really happy.
遇敌!
Contact!
拜托
Come on.
这他妈是啥? - 1号♥!
What the fuck? - One!
- 搞什么鬼啊? - 把手♥机♥放下来 用一下你的枪
What the fuck? - Put the phone down, and use your gun.
搞定了!
I got it!
手榴弹!
Grenade!
很好
Gah!
老天啊!我还不确定真能成功呢
Holy shit! I mean, I wasn't sure it would work.
好吧 应该说我不是那么确定 还是抱有怀疑的 但我...
I mean, I wasn't "sure" sure. I had a suspicion, but I, uh...
天啊 这真是太他妈危险了
God, this is all so fucking dangerous.
行动!
Move!
喂
Hey, hey!
现在你喜欢这个手♥机♥了吧 混♥蛋♥?
You like that phone now, motherfucker?
电影精选列表