正合我意
Love it.
- 维克多送来的礼物 - 我爱维克多
A gift from Viktor. - I love Viktor.
来了!
Coming!
欢迎来参加派对!
Welcome to party!
太晚了
It's too late.
交易已经完成了
The deal is done.
两吨♥沙林毒气
Two tons of sarin gas.
- 你把洛瓦克的弟弟关在哪里? - 什么?
Where are you keeping Rovach's brother? - What?
给你三秒钟的时间 说具体点
You got three seconds. Be specific.
不 别想 别想 给我说 !
No, don't think, don't think. Talk!
三 二...
Three, two...
香港霓海大厦的顶层
Ni Hai Tower, uh, in Hong Kong, penthouse.
一
...one.
情况本来可能会更糟
It could be worse.
知道么 他本来会完事的
You know, he could've finished.
干得好 我说了要佯装 不是扮成嗑了可♥卡♥因♥的博格和麦肯罗
Good work. I said undercover, not coked- up Borg and McEnroe.
我太讨厌这个城市了 真的
I hate this town. I really do.
不 这是纳芙拉蒂洛娃 她是个女子网球选手
No, it's Navratilova. She's a woman tennis player.
你的服装也挺蠢啊 骑摩托车的二♥逼♥
Your costume's stupid, too. Motorcycle dick.
我真的非常非常抱歉 女士们
I'm so, so sorry, ladies. -
但在维加斯发生的事...
But what happens in Vegas...
你知道那句话怎么说的 对吧?
You know the rest, yeah?
我们不能...
We can't.
我们应该找个地方
We should find a place
小心枪
Ow! Watch the gun.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
- 我们不能这么做? - 什么?
We can't do this. - What?
不能接吻
No kissing.
不接就不接啊
I'm cool with that.
别再吻我了!
Stop kissing!
什么?我没有在接吻啊
What?I'm not kissing
- 过来 - 把鼻子摘了
Come here. - Nose off.
好太多了
Way better.
你这么着急是要去哪儿呀?
Where are you running to?
1号♥答应我说 要还我灵魂
One promised my soul back.
我要去找个人聊一聊
I just gotta talk to somebody.
你是害怕了
You're scared.
你就是个怂逼
You're such a pussy.
你发动过“苦跌打”吗?
Ever stage a coup d'état?
没有 我连这词什么意思都不知道
No. No, I don't even know what it means.
噢 哇喔 就是政♥变♥ “苦跌打” 是法语 拿破仑
Oh, wow. A coup. A coup d’état. It's French, Napoleon.
法国历史什么的
French history stuff.
好吧
Okay.
在找到能重建的人之前 你不能先把地方给拆了
You can't tear a place down until you have someone to build it back up.
而这个人就是洛瓦克的弟弟 穆拉特
That someone is Rovach's brother, Murat.
被囚禁在香港
Imprisoned in Hong Kong.
这样的 我们杀了将军后 军队就要大乱了
You see, the army's fucked now we killed the generals.
他们会想要找一个新领袖
They will look for a new leader.
而我们就给他们一个
And we're gonna give them one.
还“政♥变♥” 我都不知道是个什么意思 这个词真傻
"Coup." I don't even know what it means. Stupid word.
我的最爱
Oh, my favorite.
是的 妈妈 你还好吗?
I know, Mama. How you doing?
这样的 妈
Well, you see, Ma...
有这么一个国家 乌兹别克斯... 不对 土耳吉...
there's this country, Uzbekis... No, Turg...
土耳其斯... 土耳其卡斯...
Turkis... Turkikas...
操!土耳其卡萨斯坦?
Fuck! Turkikasazhan?
妈 我只知道是个以“斯坦”结尾的
Ma, all I know is that it's got a "stan" at the end,
- 在亚洲 - 噢 就在堪萨斯州旁边!
and it's in Asia. - Oh, by Kansas!
差不多 是的 妈妈 在堪萨斯州旁边
Ish. Yes, Mama, by Kansas.
反正 掌权的人死了 然后...
Anyway, the man who ran it died, and, uh...
他留下了两个儿子
he... he left behind two sons.
一个好一个坏
One good and one bad.
结果被那个坏的掌了权 所以...
And the bad one came out on top.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看啊?护士长拉契特?
So, what the fuck are you looking at, Nurse Ratched?
滚一边去跟他妈的修女们玩好不好
Go hang with the fucking nuns or something.
对 给我走
Yeah, walk.
快走
Walk.
小心我当着我妈的面把你给废了
I will fucking knock you out in front of my mother.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mama.
回到正题上 这两个儿子争斗之后 坏的那个当权了
Anyway, the two sons fought, and the bad one came out on top,
于是他把好的那个关了起来
so he locked the good one up, and...
- 然后... - 我就从没喜欢过迪亚哥
I never liked Diego.
是啊 我也是 妈妈 替他卖♥♥命让我很不舒服
Yeah, me either, Mama. Working for him didn't agree with me.
但我现在为别人工作了 妈 我们在做好事
But I work for someone else now, Ma. We're doing good things.
我们在解决堪萨斯州里发生的问题
Huh? We're fixing what's going on in Kansas.
做好事就能弥补做过的坏事 对吧 妈妈?
Good things can erase the bad ones, right, Mama?
我爱你 安德烈斯
I love you, Andres.
哦 我不是的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不对 妈 安德烈斯在波哥大呢 是我呀 哈维
No, Ma, Andres is in Bogota. It's me, Javi.
- 哈维 - 哈维?
Javi. - Javi?
我不会再理哈维了 因为他是个杀人犯
I won't speak to Javi anymore because he is a murderer.
妈 死的都是坏人呀 妈妈
Ma, it was only bad people, Mama.
求你了 你不用这么做的
Please, you don't have to do this.
不对 要做的 这是我的工作
No, I do. My job.
爸爸?
Daddy?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
爸爸?
Daddy?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
你妈妈呢?
Where's your mommy?
我没有妈妈
I don't have a mommy.
哈维爱你 妈妈
Javi loves you, Mama. Huh?
你个傻♥逼♥还想做布鲁斯韦恩!
You and your Bruce Wayne shit!
喂
Boo.
唯一的规矩
One rule.
唯一的规矩
One rule.
你不懂生命中有惦记的人是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to have someone.
她连我的名字都不记得了
She doesn't even remember my name.
所以你要是不去了 她也不会察觉到
So, she'll never know you stopped coming.
知道么 我没一枪让你 当场在这辆车里脑袋开花
See, you're lucky that I don't paint the inside of this car
就算你走运了
with chunks of your fucking skull.
天啊 谁把你养大的 黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Jesus, who raised you, the mob?
这些他妈都不关你的事 三号♥
That's none of your fucking business, Three.
我们牺牲了一切 才成为了一员
We sacrificed everything to be a part of this.
遵守规矩 放尊重点 我们就只有这个了
Honor it, respect it. It's all we got.
我通常是不参加庆典的 但今天
I don't usually stand on ceremony, but today,
你们上级在美国发生的事
what just befell your superiors in America
抵消了对我家族六十余年的忠诚辅佐
undid over 60 years of loyal service to my family.
要找到这些将才的接♥班♥人绝非易事
Those fine men won't be replaced easily.
各位上校 扎加 尼亚佐 阿布杜林 达西姆
Colonel Zaga, Niazo, Abdulim, Daheem.
接下来就轮到你们了 先生们
You're next in line, gentlemen.
你们四个的经验加起来 与你们的先任不相上下
Your combined experience is nearly that of your predecessors,
但如果我要找人接替将军们的重任
but if my generals' shoes are to be filled,
我就需要像你们这样的人
I need men like you.
像你们这样的人
Like you,
但不能选你们
but not you.
我不知道是谁杀了我的将军们
I don't know who killed my generals,
但我要是信任因之受益最大的人 我就是个笨蛋
but I'd be a fool to trust the men who most stood to benefit.
所以 下一级的军官们 恭喜!
So, next men up, congratulations!
好嘞 我们要蹑溜过这些航点 不要引人注意
All right, we're gonna tiptoe through these waypoints here, under radar.
这里是我们去香港的后门
There's our backdoor to Hong Kong.
喂 1号♥!
Hey, One!
你有没有打算过要叫我六号♥?
You ever plan on calling me Six?
- 没有 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
- 嘿 那个 我知道我们不该问... - 那就别问
Hey, look, I know we don't get to ask- Then don't.
但1号♥到底是谁?
But, uh, who is One?
- 他是谁? - 一个发飙了的有钱人 我就知道这些
Who is he? - A rich guy who snapped.That's all I got.
- 嗯 但你们是怎么找到他的? - 我们没找他
Yeah, but how did you meet him? - We didn't.
是他找的我们 用很诡异的方式
He met us. In really weird ways.
- 哦 是的 - 是啊
Oh, yeah. - Yeah. Very weird,
非常诡异 时机掐得恰到好处的那种诡异
like, perfect timing kind of weird. -
电影精选列表