不值钱 假货
Cheap. Fake.
操!在找到喀拉哈里珠宝之前 我们是不会走的
Fuck! We ain't leaving till we find the Kalahari.
我们走
Let's go.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
要命了!
Shit!
抓住我的手!
Grab my hand! Grab my hand!
坚持住!
Hang on!
我发财了
I'm rich.
你想怎么样?你♥他♥妈♥到底想怎么样?
What do you want? What do you fucking want?
喂 冷静点
Hey! Hey! Calm down.
你是谁?你♥他♥妈♥是条子么?
What are you? Are you a fucking pig?
你害怕了?
Are you afraid?
我从不害怕
Never.
挺有力量啊
There's power in that.
力量会更强大 要是你能找到一个目标的话
More power finding a cause.
一个重要到你会害怕失去的目标
Something so important that you're afraid to lose it,
一个会让你害怕 自己会以其他方式白白死去
afraid that you're gonna die some other way.For nothing...
- 而不能为之奋斗而死的目标 - 你这样做是在犯错误
instead of what you're fighting for. - You're making a mistake to do this.
我... 我是个贼
I'm a thief.
我这辈子都他妈在抢劫... 我可以帮你赚钱
I've been robbing my whole f... I can make you money.
- 你害怕吗? - 我浑身都是本领
Are you afraid? - I've got skills.
- 我很有用的 我能帮得上你 - 你现在要死了
I can be useful. I can help you. - You're gonna die now.
- 我真♥他♥妈♥能帮得上你! - 去他妈死吧
I can fucking help you! - Gonna fucking die now.
- 如果你真要杀 就他妈动手吧 - 你现在就要死了!
If you're gonna do it, fucking do it. - You die now!
你♥他♥妈♥动手啊!
Fucking do it!
我的天啊! - 你这个扭曲的变♥态♥! 谁他妈干这种事啊?
Oh, my God! - You sick fuck! Who fucking does that?
- 要是你看到自己刚才的表情就好了 - 你这个扭曲的变♥态♥!
You should have seen your face. - You sick fuck!
这他妈一点也不好笑!
It's not fucking funny!
实在太好笑了
It's really funny.
我还以为我是永远也碰不上 比我家更操蛋的家庭了呢
Ooh, I never thought I'd meet a family more screwed up than mine.
喂 别 别说那个词 他最恨“家庭”这个词了 我也不懂
Hey, no. Don't say that. He hates the word "family." I don't know.
我觉得他就没有过
I think he never had one.
所以如果你在任务中被落下了...
And if you're ever left behind in a mission...
他是不会回来救你的
he's not coming back for you.
什么?
What?
我们三角洲特种兵做事可不会这样
We Deltas don't operate like that.
方式得做出些改变 这点我向你们保证
Things are gonna have to change. I promise you that.
飞行管理系统 香港 启动引擎
FMS, Hong Kong. Engine start.
听着 我知道我们不应该问的 可我是个爱打听的家伙
Look, I know we're not supposed to ask, but I'm a nosy dude.
所以我得问问
So, here goes.
你应该有过上百万次出手的机会了
You could have fought a million battles.
为什么偏偏要现在... 还有为什么挑土耳吉斯坦?
Why now... and why Turgistan?
大家整天在嘴上挂着说要帮忙 如果能做点实事 那就太好了
Everybody talks about helping. It's nice to actually do something.
风景不错啊 弟弟
It is quite the view, little brother.
要我说的话 多一点♥金♥色会更好 你说呢?
Personally, I'd prefer more gold, you know.
黑色
Black.
- 我一个人 - 很有压♥迫♥感 很暗
I'm alone. - Closing on you, it's, like, dark.
你知道苏丹艾哈迈德一世吗?
You know Sultan Ahmed I?
那个混♥蛋♥?
That shit.
1603年 苏丹艾哈迈德一世 送了个礼物给他的弟弟们
In 1603, Sultan Ahmed I gave a gift to his younger siblings.
多普卡帕宫中 雄伟壮丽的一翼
Magnificent wing in Topkapi Palace.
金丝笼
The gilded cage.
- 是的 - 我也学过历史
Yeah, I've learned my history, too.
那你是更喜欢 艾哈迈德之前的苏丹们吗?
Would you prefer the sultans before Ahmed?
那些拿着绸缎来绞杀弟弟的人?
Who strangled the younger brother with the same silk sheets?
你有自己的图书馆 影音室
You have your own library, screening room.
是啊 是个挺好玩的监狱
Yeah, it's a fun prison.
还有这个 这是什么来着?
And this, what is... what is this?
艺术品
Art.
难看的艺术品
Ugly art.
再加上有一个仁爱的哥哥 偶尔会来拜访你
And the occasional visit from a loving brother.
我这样已经很宽厚了 在你试图夺走属于我的东西之后
Quite generous after you tried to take what was rightfully mine.
王位不是你的 也不是我的
The throne is not yours or mine.
- 它是属于人♥民♥的 - 人♥民♥?
It belongs to the people. - The people?
没错 弟弟 人♥民♥
Yes, brother, the people.
说得他们好像是什么神圣的群体
Like they're some sacred body.
而不是一群暴♥力♥的 愚昧无知的暴民 乞求着被鞭子抽
Instead of a violent, ignorant, illiterate mob who just begs for the whip.
他继承了父亲的暴脾气
He's got his anger issues.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你这些可耻的化学武器攻击
These shameful chemical attacks of yours,
只会让我比你更受欢迎而已
you're making me more popular than yourself.
你离开这里的唯一方法
The only way you'll ever leave this place
是我们达基克 把你从窗户里扔出去
is if Daqeeq here throws you through that window.
那就正合我意
I wish.
我的将军们 四骑士 被人处死了
My generals, the Four Horsemen, were just executed.
这件事你知情吗?
Do you know anything about that?
知情吗?
Do you?
对我的将军下手
These attacks on my generals
只会增加我发动化武袭击的频率
will only increase the frequency of my chemical strikes.
可能还要等上好多年 但终有一天
It may take years, but they will carve you up
他们会因为你对人♥民♥做的这些好事 而把你大卸八块的
for all the beautiful things you have done for these people.
谁啊?美国?就是他们成就了我
Who? The US? They made me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥?是他们给我的武器
Russia? They armed me.
达基克 有没有搞错?
Daqeeq, seriously?
这件衣服是你自己买♥♥的吗?
Did you buy that shirt by yourself?
你这是在丢我的脸
You're embarrassing me.
抱歉 我很没品味
Sorry. I have bad taste.
达基克会严格执行命令
Daqeeq is under strict order:
如果我受到了任何伤害 同样的伤害也会施加在你身上
If any harm should befall me, the same exact harm will befall you.
即刻动手 一模一样的伤害
Specifically and immediately.
我要回土耳吉斯坦去了
I'm going back to Turgistan.
祝我一路平安
To my safe travels.
嘿 各位 我们正在躲避雷达
Hey, team, we're below radar.
所以坐稳了 因为颠簸要来了
So, buckle up Be'cause it's about to get bumpy.
哦 操蛋了
Oh, fuck me.
知道么 我通常会通过看空姐 来判断我应不应该害怕
You know, I usually look at the stewardess to see if I should be scared.
要叫空乘人员
Flight attendant.
你可以看着我
You can look at me.
喔 亲爱的 就算你全身着火了
Oh, darling, you could be on fire,
你也肯定是这幅 瘆人的老样子 面无表情
and you would have the same creepy, blank expression on your face.
无意冒犯
No offense.
各位 你们知道什么最糟糕吗?
You know, guys, what sucks?
如果我们坠机了 没人会知道 没人会在乎
If we were to crash, no one would ever know or care.
我们对任何事情都不会有任何影响
We would have no impact on anything.
好像我们从未存在过一样
Like we never existed.
我能听见你说话
I can hear you,
如果你吓得尿裤子了 可以到后面的厕所里去
and if you're gonna shit your pants,there's a bathroom in the back.
整个世界都被官僚主义绑得动弹不得
The world is wrapped in red tape,
即便是用我亿万元的剑 也无法将其劈开
and I couldn't cut through it even with a billion- dollar sword.
因此 我们抛下了一切
So, we left behind everything,
我们每个人...
everyone,
都变成了...
to become...
无名氏
no one.
那么 你们俩有多久了?
So, how long's this been going on?
啊?
What?
我也在好奇这件事呢 佛罗伦萨?
I've been wondering the same thing. Florence?
不对 是拉斯维加斯
Nah, Vegas.
- 维加斯 - 肯定是维加斯
Vegas. - Definitely Vegas.
你们知道我们的关系了?
So, you guys know about us?
- 你承认了我们才知道的 蠢蛋 - 真棒
Well, we do now, dumbass. - Nice.
我想这并不违反规定 对吧?
Well, I guess it's not against the rules, right?
得看情况 你们俩是在打炮呢 还是在做♥爱♥?
Depends. So, are you guys fucking or making love?
有什么区别?
What's the difference?
我们只是打炮而已
We're fucking.
哦 那就好
Oh, good.
嘿 这只蜜獾是哪位呀?
Hey. Who's this honey badger?
- 我... 我叫雷蒙德 - 嗨 雷蒙德
I'm... I'm Raymond. - Hi, Raymond.
你是新来的成员吗?
You new to the team?
随... 随便坐坐而已
Just... Just hanging out.
布兰妮来了 婊♥子♥
It's Britney, bitch.
电影精选列表