冲刷掉世间的污秽 打磨出光亮为止
Scouring its filth, polishing it till it shines.
在艺术作品中 我们最热烈的愿望总会得以实现
In art, our most fervent hopes come true.
每次都是主人公赢
Heroes always win.
其实是一派胡言
It's bullshit.
在生活中 完全不一样
In life... totally different.
不对 我赞同莎士比亚 第五幕会来的
Nah, I'm with Shakespeare. Act Five's coming.
敬莎士比亚
To Shakespeare. - Mm.
敬比尔
To Bill.
我感觉你们俩好像剧透了
I think you both just spoiled the end.
没有
No.
我们没剧透
We didn't.
我还没问你的名字呢
I didn't catch your name.
- 洛瓦克 - 不是 我是在跟她说话
Rovach. - No, I was talking to her.
你介意远一点么?我能感觉到有硬物
Do you mind? I can feel the tip.
嗯
Yeah.
他终于不在我的体内了 我们安全了
He's no longer inside me. We're safe.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
爱莉安娜
Arianna.
爱莉安娜 大块头还在盯着我看 对吧?
Arianna. Big guy's still staring at me, isn't he?
- 是啊 - 他等下肯定要痛扁我一顿了
Yeah. - He's gonna kick my ass later.
- 很好 - 是啊
Good. - Yeah.
我们肯定是做错了什么
We must be doing something wrong.
为什么?
Why?
因为过了整整一晚 这几块巧克力还是安然无恙
'Cause the chocolates have lasted the whole night right there.
- 就跟是黏在那边似的 - 太疯狂了
Like they're glued there. - That's crazy.
我老了
I'm getting old.
你相信那个男人说的吗?
Do you believe what that man said?
邪恶不会得到惩罚
Evil goes unpunished.
我相信他相信
I believe he believes it.
那你呢?
And what about you?
我只是觉得这个世界 就像是卡在了这么个...
I just feel like the whole world's, like, on an...
无尽的、糟糕透顶的邪恶循环里
endless, evil...shitty loop.
但他会罪有应得的
But he'll get his.
你知道么 昨晚挺棒的
You know, this was fun.
你这是打算像鬼魂一样消失了?
Are you ghosting me?
你觉得我看起来像鬼吗?
Do I look like a ghost to you?
不 是你说的话 听起来你好像是有这个打算
No. It's like the things you say, it sounds like you want to be.
我说的话啊
The things I say. - Mm- hmm.
但你凭什么认为 我会想要再见到你?
But what makes you think that I want to see you again?
你也没那么难忘吧
You weren't that memorable.
另外 我要搬到纽约去了
Besides, I'm moving to New York.
我就住在那里
That's where I live.
上当了吧
Sucker.
哦 你现在要尾♥行♥我了?
So, now you're stalking me?
也许有那么一点吧
Maybe a little bit.
现在 来龙去脉你都知道了
And now you're all caught up.
今天在学校有发生什么新鲜事么?
Anything happen in school today?
安吉拉瓦伦丁说她会在课上生病
Angela Valentine said she was going to get sick in class.
后来呢?
What happened?
她真生了
She did.
- 嘿 你对1号♥有什么了解吗? - 他很爱这只狗 沃利
Hey, what do you know about One? - He loves Wally the dog.
他很迷这个《小麻烦》电视剧 我想他是个孤儿
He's obsessed with this Beaver show. I think he's an orphan.
我们还打了个赌 你要不要也押一点钱进来
We got a little bet on if you wanna put some money in.
你们这班人马挺有意思的啊 兄弟
It's an interesting crew you got here, bro.
你们执行过几次任务了?
How many missions you guys run?
- 包括佛罗伦萨? - 嗯
Counting Florence? - Yeah.
- 一 - 一什么?
One. - One what?
哦 不对 有过那么一次迷你任务
Actually, no, there was, um, this, like, mini- mission,
或许该说是一又四分之一次 在西西里岛
so maybe one and a quarter. It was in Sicily.
但佛罗伦萨 那完全是一团糟
But Florence, absolute shitshow.
要不是我在场... 我们死的估计就不止一个了 我这么说吧
I mean, if I wasn't there, probably more than one of us dead.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吧?
That's all I'm saying. - Are you fucking kidding me?
我他妈可不胡说
I don't fuck around.
你意识到我当着家人和朋友的面 把自己给埋了吧?
You realize I just buried myself in front of my family and friends?
嗯 1号♥都告诉我了
Yeah, One told me about that.
一场好盛大的军人葬礼
Big military funeral.
枪炮齐鸣 旗帜飘扬
Guns popping, flags.
挺酷的 要知道我葬礼上就来了五个 而且其中两个没结束就走了
It's pretty cool. At my funeral, there was five people there,and two of them left before the end.
看着妈妈在自己的葬礼上哭 应该挺难受的
It is tough watching your mum cry at your grave.
- 是 - 话说 这次的任务我觉得会很顺利
Yeah. - This mission, I got a good feeling.
我们怎么会找不到这家伙?
How come you can't find this guy?
我也不知道 一般找个人是不难的 但却怎么也找不到他
I don't know. One can usually find anyone, but he just can't seem to find him.
他说几年前美国人把他给抓了
He said Americans caught him a few years back.
美国人?
Americans?
我也不知道
I don't know.
让你的团队准备好 目标锁...
Prep your team, target...
卡米尔 我理解你很讨厌这么做
Camille, I get you hate this,
可有时你不得不让坏人坐上王位
but sometimes you gotta put bad guys on thrones.
做好你自己的工作
Just do your job.
谁也不许碰 他是我的
No one touch. He's mine.
是你们自己的国♥务♥院♥ 向我保证...
I was assured by your state department...
- 我是别的部门来的 - 天啊 中情局
I'm from a different department. - God, CIA.
我来是要把你送回你哥哥那里
I've come to deliver you to your brother.
你不了解我的哥哥 洛瓦克是一个怪物
You don't know my brother. Rovach is a monster.
你们国家珍视的每一项原则 他都会逐一亵渎
He'll violate every single principle your nation holds dear.
我求了我的指挥官不要这么做 穆拉特 我求过了
I begged the director not to do this, Murat, begged.
他说几年前美国人抓走了他 把他交到了他哥哥手上
The Americans caught him years back and gave him to his brother.
那个秃头的家伙
That bald- looking fella.
但你喜欢他的 1号♥ 对吧?
You like him though, One, yeah?
他确实是个混♥蛋♥ 但是个讨人喜欢的混♥蛋♥ 嗯?
He's definitely an arsehole, but a likable arseshole, no?
- 不 - 反正他喜欢你
No. - Well, he likes you.
有趣的是
Here's the fun part.
你到底认识多少个亿万富翁?
How many billionaires do you actually know?
你听说过埃隆马斯克啊 比尔盖茨啊 那些都是... 算了
You've heard of Elon Musk, Bill Gates, that's the... Fuck it.
好的 你之前当然没听说过我
Okay. Of course you haven't heard of me before.
那是我故意的 我是个优秀的发明家
That's how I like it. I'm a good inventor.
创造了一堆科技 跟踪和隐藏♥人♥们的数字踪迹
Created a lot of tech, tracking and hiding digital trails of people.
有些我甚至卖♥♥给了中情局
Some I even sold to the CIA,
在那里我遇见了不少有趣的人 做了不少冒险的事
where I met some interesting people, did some adventurous shit.
但渐渐的 我金盆洗手 生出了其他的想法来
But slowly, I cleaned house, and I had other ideas.
用我的钱来帮助那些身处困境中的人
Used my money to help people in bad situations.
但我意识到 凭我的亿万资产 还远远不够
But I realized, my billions, that's not enough.
政♥府♥其实并不怎么帮助有需要的人
Governments don't really help people in need.
于是我就想: “去他妈的政♥府♥ 我自己来”
So, I said, "Fuck the government. I'm gonna do this myself."
然后就到了现在 一个小眼球 带着我们找到了那些混♥蛋♥将军
So, here we are. A little eyeball led us to these fuckhead generals,
比赛要开始了
and it's game on.
好的 将军 你飞到拉斯维加斯去
Okay, General, you're flying to Vegas.
我有一项非常重要的任务要交给你
I have a very important mission for you.
你要去见维克多 那个军♥火♥商...
You are going to meet Viktor, the arms dealer.
然后大醉一场
Get drunk.
我们要去维加斯了 宝贝
We're going to Vegas, baby!
维克多 维加斯 总督
Viktor, Vegas, viceroy.
伽利略夫将军 念起来有点拗口 我们按简单的来说
General Garioff, lots of consonants, so we'll make this easy.
就是这个小胖子 他是洛瓦克宝贝弟弟的监管人
The little fat one, he's the handler of Rovach's baby brother.
拉斯维加斯是整个地球上 面部识别程序最多的地方
Las Vegas has more facial recognition software than any place on Earth.
噢 我知道我要扮成谁了
Oh, I know what I'm gonna be.
选自己伪装的时候 给我想清楚了
Choose your disguises wisely.
我是个成年人 自己的屁♥股♥我会处理的
I'm a grown man. I can handle my shit.
这话好像不是这么说的
That's not how the expression goes.
别“处理”你的屁♥股♥了 有个成年人样 擦好赶紧把马桶冲了
Don't handle your shit, flush it down the toilet like a grown- ass man.
低调点 混进去 消失掉
Be subtle. Blend in. Disappear.
好 现在安全了
Okay, now it's safe.
你是说红色的呢 还是蓝色的?
You mean the red one or the blue one?
- 应该是辆法拉利 - 你是找不到这样高质量的毒气的
Probably a Ferrari. - You don't see gas of this quality.
这可是美国♥军♥队来的 实验用沙林毒气 测试解毒剂用的
It's US Army, experimental sarin gas for testing antidotes.
无论剩下什么 都会被埋进沙漠里
Whatever's left over, they bury in the desert.
虽然我能把它取出来
Now, I can procure it,
但从这儿起 就要由你负责送货
but you take delivery here.
不能有中间人
And no middlemen.
全杀光?
Kill them all?
电影精选列表