对
Yeah.
倒霉运
Bad luck.
快点啊 快点
Come on, come on.
好多警♥察♥啊
That's a lot of cops.
快来
Come on. Get up!
哇喔 我来了
Whoa! I'm coming, I'm coming.
是什么让你们总统改变主意的?
What made your president change his mind?
不是他 那家伙连 土耳吉斯坦怎么写都不知道
This wasn't him. The guy doesn't know how to spell Turgistan.
这件事最好不是像我想象的那样
This better not be what I'm thinking it is.
- 你觉得这是什么? - 政♥变♥
What's that? - A coup.
用我来换掉我哥哥
Exchanging my brother with me.
- 这什么玩意? - 三号♥把钱都用在法拉利上了
What is that? - Three blew the budget on the Ferrari.
- 抱歉 我的错 - 蠢
Sorry. My bad. My bad. - Stupid.
- 真可爱 - 我们今晚太不顺利了
It's adorable. We are not having a good night.
我可没办法像六号♥那样开车 所以尽量不要搞什么暴♥力♥ 好吗?
I can't steer like Six, so let's avoid any violent bullshit, all right?
噢 该死!
Oh, shit!
刚才那个是坏人吗?
Was that a bad guy?
糟糕了
Shit.
开过去吗?
Kill him?
停下!很危险!
No.
我可以碾过去
Want me to kill him? - No.
- 不要 - 或者开枪打
Hey!
- 警♥察♥ 我被绑♥架♥了! - 我要把他杀了
Cops. I've been kidnapped! - I'm gonna kill him.
- 我只能让你这么做了 - 他们在绑♥架♥我!
And I'm gonna let you. - They are kidnapping me!
喂 警♥察♥ 你到哪儿去啊?
Hey, cops, where are you going?
哇喔 糟了
Whoa. Shit.
操
Shit.
操
Fuck.
操 我过来了
Fuck. I made it across.
西南边
Southwest side.
你们在哪儿?
Where are you guys?
不好!
No!
- 停车 - 不行 不许停车
Stop the car. - No, don't stop the car.
- 只能丢下他了 - 什么?
We're leaving him. - What?
- 不 - 靠他自己了
No. - He's on his own.
- 停车 - 不许停车
Stop the car. - Do not stop the car.
- 快他妈把车停下! - 喂!别他妈停!
Stop the fucking car! - Hey! Don't fucking do it!
是他先掏枪的
He cocked it first.
我不会再这么做了 我不会把他丢下的
I'm not doing this again. I'm not leaving him behind.
我们只有彼此了
We're all we got.
- 快从车里出来 - 你看 上面有人
Get out the car. - He's in the net up there.
大哥 让一下
Dude, little space.
去死!
Die!
加把劲 快点 七号♥
Come on. Hurry, Seven.
快点
Come on, come on, come on.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不要啊!
No!
快点 七号♥
Hurry, Seven.
射得好准
Nice shot.
克拉佛一家
Carvers.
克利佛一家
Cleavers.
他们是对我开战了
They're making war on me.
我最忠诚的将军都死了 现在我弟弟也跑了
My most loyal generals are dead, and my brother is loose.
他们可不是影子 是活生生的男人
They're not shadows. They're men.
还有女人
And women.
有着非同寻常的藏匿自己踪迹的技术
Uncommonly skilled in covering their tracks.
除了对你发起的攻击之外 他们好像完全不存在一样
Outside of their violence against you, they appear not to exist at all.
难道你想跟我说 在如今这个 满是手♥机♥和网络浏览器的世界...
You mean to tell me in a world of cell phones and Internet browsers...
我们什么数字踪迹都没找到
We have found no digital footprints.
她七个月前就已经被宣告死亡了
She was declared dead seven months ago.
你的公♥司♥一点用也没
Your firm is helpless.
我是通过考查 人们与这个世界的联♥系♥来找人的
I find people by examining their links to the world,
与家人、朋友、雇佣者和组织的联♥系♥
to families, friends, employers, organizations.
一旦让我找到了哪怕一根线头 我就能顺着它 一路找到目标为止
Once I find a thread, I pull it and keep pulling it until I reach them
然后我就能让我的团队杀了他们
so I can have my teams kill them.
这次怎么就不一样了?
How is this different?
无论这些人原本与这世界有什么联♥系♥ 都已经被他们斩断了
Whatever links to the world these people had, they've cut them.
但他们还像你和我 在这个地球上行走
And yet they walk the Earth like you and me.
他们有血型 有生日 还有装袜子的抽屉
They have blood types and birthdays and sock drawers.
这些鬼影行动本身 就是狂妄的表现
This ghost act is itself a form of hubris.
只要他们存在 就有办法让他们消失掉
If they exist, they can be made not to.
我们安全了
We're good.
干这种破事我可不同意 你向我保证的
This shit isn't sitting right with me, man. You made me a promise.
你说永远都不会阻止我扣扳机的
You said you'd always let me pull the trigger.
对 没错 是我说的
Yeah. Yeah, I did say that.
- 嗯 你还记得啊? - 好了 冷静点
Yeah, you remember that? - Okay, easy.
- 你知道我们为什么不用名字吗? - 为什么?
You know why we don't use names? - Why?
无意冒犯 四号♥ 你活着我很高兴
No offense, Four, I'm glad you're alive,
但是你把我们丢在了大庭广众之下 我们完全被暴露了
but you left us out on that street there. We were totally exposed.
如果是我在上面 我会希望你们丢下我别回来
If I was up there, I'd expect you to leave me and not turn back.
- 不 才他妈不要 - 任务比人更重要
Fuck that. - Mission is more important than the man.
去他妈的任务
Fuck the mission.
- 一个士兵也不能丢下 - 我有消息要告诉你
You don't leave a soldier behind. - I got news for you.
七号♥ 你已经不是士兵了 她也不是医生了
Seven, you're not a soldier anymore. She's not a doctor.
她不是间谍了
She's not a spy.
- 他不是杀手 我不是CEO... - 不是个有钱的混♥蛋♥?
He's not a hitman. And I'm not a CEO. - A rich asshole?
噢 我依旧是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
Oh, I am still a rich asshole.
- 只是没了名字 - 对 你叫什么名字?
I just don't have a name. - You are. What's your name?
- 别告诉他 - 我叫布莱恩
Don't tell him. - I'm Blaine.
我刚才救了你的命
I just saved your life.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
叫比利
It's Billy.
比利
Billy.
- 你看上去就该叫比利 - 你看上去该叫四号♥
You look like a Billy. - You look like a Four.
我叫哈维尔
I'm Javier.
卡米尔
Camille.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
能认识大家很高兴 真棒
It's nice to meet everyone. That's great.
很好 我们走吧
That's great. Let's go, let's go.
棒极了
Great.
嗨 鬼影们 这里是七号♥ 也就是布莱恩
Hey, ghosts. This is Seven, AKA Blaine.
我们正在躲避雷达 要进入土耳吉斯坦领空了
We're below radar, we're entering Turgistan airspace.
这样我们离亡灵节就还有四天时间
That gives us four days till Day of the Dead.
同心圆
Concentric circles.
你敌人的行动范围正在缩小中
Your enemy's radius of operations is shrinking.
三十八小时前
Thirty- eight hours ago,
一架未知飞机在泰勒斯附近 消失在了雷达之下
an unidentified aircraft vanished off- radar near Tyrus.
它没有提交飞行计划 忽略了航♥空♥控制 然后消失了
It filed no flight plan, it ignored control and then disappeared.
2号♥ 三号♥ 你们在干活吗?动作快点
Two, Three, you hustling?Speed it up.
别掉地上了
Don't drop it.
才两个街区的路 拜托
It's a two- block walk. Come on.
搞笑的家伙 你是几号♥?
Funny guy. What is your number?
一 二 三?随便你几号♥ 但我的号♥码是零
One, Two, Three? Whatever it is. My number is Zero.
因为我他妈在这儿什么也做不了
I'm doing jack ass here.
不对 你的责任最重 伙计
You got the biggest job of all
因为你不争气的话 全都白瞎
Be'cause none of this matters if you don't step up.
他们会把我们全抓起来的
They will catch all of us!
我能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
如果你有一次机会
If you had one shot,
有那么一次契机 能获得你梦寐以求的一切
one opportunity to seize everything that you ever wanted
在那一刻 你是会抓住它呢 还是会让它溜走?
in one moment, would you capture it or let it slip?
刚才那是阿姆说的吧?
Was that, uh...Was that Eminem?
- 是的 - 你把我说的鸡皮疙瘩都他妈起来了
Yes. - You gave me fucking goosebumps.
如果我全按照你的要求来做 我哥肯定会把我的头给砍下来的
If I do whatever you're asking me to do, my brother will cut off my head.
要知道他可喜欢砍头了 而且你要相信我
And he loves cutting heads. And believe me,
跟他会对你们鬼影做的事相比 砍个头根本不算什么
compared to what he will do with you ghosts, this is nothing.
武装好了 靠着右边
Arm them. Click to the right.
我很好奇你得杀多少人 才能搞到哪怕一个这种货
I wonder how many people you have to kill to get one of these.
我们到电视转播台了
We're at the TV relay.
喂 你害怕吗?
Hey, are you afraid?
电影精选列表