他进去了
He's in.
独♥裁♥者的统治离不开这玩意的帮助:
Three little words have helped dictators rule:
国营电视台
State- run television.
我们呢 要做新的节目主管...
We're gonna become the new heads of programming...
变频器已就位
Inverter's in place.
而你呢 就是我们新的发言人
...and you're gonna be our new spokesperson.
在他对全国发表完讲话后 他会在他的游艇上开一个大派对
After his national address, he'll have a big party on his yacht.
如果我们想把洛瓦克逼到他的游艇上
If we're gonna flush Rovach to his yacht,
我们就得让他宫殿里的安保系统失灵
we need to disable security at his palace,
也就意味着需要一股破坏力强的电涌
which means a crippling surge of electricity,
也就意味着 要突击拜访一趟国营发电厂
which means an unannounced visit to a state- run power generator.
这座戒备森严 没有后门 所以我们要从正门走进去
This one's highly defended, no back doors, so we walk through the front.
好嘞 各位 去大门的路上没异常
All right, guys. You're clear to the gate.
永远也别低估一套高级西装的力量
Never underestimate the power of a very nice suit.
记住了 他们不喜欢美国人
Remember, they don't like Americans.
目前一切状况良好 他们进去了
Everything's looking good. They're in.
屁♥股♥坐椅子上了
Cheeks on seats.
曼彻斯特
Manchester.
曼彻斯特与法克沃森 我们还有个网站 你可以查查看
Manchester and Farquarson. We've got a website, look it up.
“检验即是我们的事业” 这是我们的标语
Inspection is our business. That's the slogan.
你叫啥名字来着?
And your name again?
在下沃辛顿先生 这位是我的同事...
My name is Mr. Worthington,and this is my associate,
- 菲尔普斯先... - 休捷普
Mr. Ferijips... - Ferjelpo.
“休捷普”?
Surjepo.
他来自...
And he's from...
“秃儿”吉斯坦
Turgistan.
- 土耳吉斯坦 - 土耳吉斯坦
Turgistan. - Turgistan.
要喝点汤吗?
You want soup?
里面有酒吗?
Got any booze in there?
没有
No.
- 看杯子 夸一下他妻子 - 那是你妻子吗?
Cup. Compliment his wife. - Is that your wife?
这是我女儿!
It's my daughter.
在这边生活挺不容易的 不是么?
It's hard living out here, isn't it?
她都长这么大了
She come out full grown?
完全把我给骗了 这白头发加皱纹的...
Faked me out there with the gray hair and the wrinkles
- 这矫形鞋 还有... - 你到底想怎样?
and the orthopedic shoes and- What do you want?
进行一次突击压力测试
An unannounced stress test.
三号♥到七号♥厂都通过了
Plants three through seven, they passed.
毫无疑问 我觉得你也肯定会通过的
And I have no doubt that you will, too. All right.
唯一没通过的 只有2号♥厂
The only failure was at plant two.
知道么 那次就...
You know, that was very...
2号♥厂没通过?
Plant two failed?
差一点... 是的 你认识努尔先生吗?
..minor. Yes, so, you know Mr. Noor?
- 我们尽可能不提他的名字 - 是啊
We're trying to keep his name out of it. - Yeah.
努尔是个傻瓜
Noor is a fool.
是呀
Yeah.
- 努尔死了 快说他死了 - 嗯 他... 他现在死了
Noor is dead. Say he's dead. - No, he's dead.
他死了
He died.
搞错人了 他还活着 操!
Wrong guy. He's alive. Fuck!
想办法转移话题
Just recover. Recover.
是啊 他被发现的时候...
Yeah. He was found with a belt...
脖子上绑了一条皮带 出了一起非常不幸的自♥慰♥意外
tied around his neck in an unfortunate masturbating accident.
凶残的自♥慰♥意外啊
Ferocious masturbating accident.
真让人伤心
It was very sad.
1号♥ 快他妈闭嘴
One, shut the fuck up.
- 啊? - 拜托 我们每个人都掐过自己几回
What? - Come on. We've all choked ourselves
稍稍掐一掐撸一撸 不是么?
having a little choke, haven't we?
来
Come.
这是我们最厉害的房♥间
And this is our finest room.
负责给所有的国营电视台 和宫殿输送电流
It transmits all state- run television and power to the palace.
效率相当之高
Very efficient.
也许格雷斯先生 能跟巴席尔先生美言几句?
Maybe Mr. Grace can mention it to Mr. Bashir.
我觉得有点悬
I doubt it.
你有没有感到不安过 兄弟?
Does it ever bother you, bro?
自己对任何人都毫无意义
To mean nothing to anyone.
刚才在里面说错一个字 他们就得自己去找一个八号♥来
Like, one wrong word in there, and they go find themselves an Eight?
甚至九号♥?
Nine?
你觉得我为什么选了你?
Why do you think I chose you?
一个与自己的步♥枪♥关系最长久的人
A man whose longest relationship's with a rifle.
你♥他♥妈♥可不了解我的人生 兄弟
You don't know my fucking life, bro.
如果你有爱的人 就做不了我们做的这些事
You can't do the stuff that we do and have someone you love.
这样是不行的
It doesn't... It doesn't work.
每个人都有 害怕失去的人或者东西 哥们
Everybody's got someone or something to lose, man.
即便你也不例外
Even you.
不 我离开这个世界时 要跟我到来时一样
No, I... I'm gonna leave this world the same way that I came into it.
一个人 谢谢了
Alone, thank you.
你不用再胡说八道了 因为这都已经被我看穿了
You can drop the boo- hoo bullshit 'cause I see through it.
你刚才演得不错
You were good in there.
- 我知道 - 是啊 就是土库曼语说的太垃圾
I know. - Yeah, that Turkmen was garbage.
去你的
Fuck you.
你是有灵魂的呀 你应该多让它亮出来
You've got a soul, man. You should let it out.
总统 五分钟后开始直播
Presidente, we go live in five minutes.
当混乱开始时
When the shit goes down,
按总统礼节来 他们会把他带上他的游艇
presidential protocol is they take him to his yacht.
然后让他躲进一间特等客舱里
They store him in a stateroom.
一间固若金汤的特等客舱
It's hardened like a bunker.
哇喔 好大哦
Wow! It's so big!
你好么 妈妈?
How you doing, Mama?
三号♥ 已经在宫殿就位
Three, set at palace.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是随便弄弄而已
I just threw it together.
通往洛瓦克的船的路程 大约会花上一小时
The route to Rovach's boat will take about an hour.
每一秒都必不可少
We need every second.
我们中没有一个人会被世人铭记
You know, none of us will be remembered.
但接下来要发生的事会
What's about to happen will.
一件件小事 加起来就成了大事
Little things, they add up to big things.
一起去改变世界吧
Let's go change the world.
喂 1号♥
Hey, One.
我他妈惊慌失措了
I'm freaking the fuck out.
我的同胞们 欢...
My fellow countrymen, well...
不行 我做不到
No, I can't do this.
直播我搞不定啊
I can't go live.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers and, uh, my sisters.
我来这里是教你们的
I'm here to teach.
是时候闹革命了
It's time for a revolution.
这么多年来 我们人♥民♥ 在我哥哥的统治之下受尽了苦难
For so many years, our people have suffered under my brother.
解放自己 站起来起义
Free yourself,rise up.
解放我们
Set us free.
是时候闹革命了
It's time for a revolution.
这歌♥谁选的?
Who picked this?
不用谢我
You're welcome.
- 这是首好歌♥啊 - 这... 不是
It's a good song. - This... No.
- 再适合不过了 - 这... 这是主观的
It's perfect. - That is subjective.
看看能不能成功吧
We'll see if this works.
- 不 我不在乎 - 停电了
No. I don't really care. - Power's out.
快告诉我 到底他妈是谁?
Just tell me. Who the fuck is it?
国营电视台被控制了 到处都在播
State TV are compromised. It's showing everywhere.
我们被攻击了
We are under attack.
把我们所有的人都全副武装起来
Every man we've got, fully armed and tacked.
好嘞 大家 他们来了
All right, guys, here they come.
我在数车 简直他妈就像是一场游♥行♥
I'm counting cars. It's like a fucking parade.
穆拉特 走
Murat, go.
召集所有中队
Scramble all squadrons.
派出战斗机来护送我
Bring in strike fighters to escort me.
用沙林VX毒气代替传统镇♥压♥手段
Replace traditional ordnance with sarin VX.
准备听我一声令下
Start on my word.
为什么每次都让我来 干这种苦差事 嗯?
Why is it always me that has to do this kind of shit, man?
喂 话痨同志 你明白“通话完毕”是什么意思吗?
Hey, Chatty Cathy. Do you know what over and out means?
我只是说我有点害怕 你还想要我怎么样?
I'm a little afraid. What do you want me to say?
电影精选列表