抬头看
Look up.
你们去哪儿啊?
Where you going?
噢 糟糕了
Oh, shit.
下来了
Coming down.
我看到你们了
I see you.
踩油门 从侧面撞过去!
Punch up. Pit maneuver!
从你头顶上!
Right over you!
向北开 走那条... 那条...
Coming north. Down on Via de... Via de...
意大利的路名读起来都他妈一样
There's so many fucking vias in Italy.
走错路了!
Wrong way!
回来 我有主意了
Come back. I've got an idea.
转弯
Round the corner.
就这样 继续开
That's it. Keep coming, keep coming.
六号♥ 你看到了么?这就叫“技术”
Six, you see that? - That's called "skill." - Oh!
谁会想得到视觉神经有这么长?
Who knew the optic nerve was so long?
没连到他屁♥眼♥上都意外了
Surprised his asshole didn't come with it.
这样不行 你能不能靠... 靠边停一下
This isn't gonna work. Pull over there.
不 搞什么鬼啊 大哥?
Ah! What the fuck, dude?
- 不要啊! - 好了 别...
Aargh! No! - Okay. Don't...
别把它踩扁了 你个混♥蛋♥!
Don't you squish it, you motherfucker!
- 快捡 明白吗? - 我他妈认真的!
Grab it! Got it? - I'm fucking serious!
- 要是被你踩扁了 任务就完了! - 捡起来!
You squish it, the mission's over! - Get it!
- 大哥 拜托! - 捡起来了!
Dude, come on! - Got it!
- 哎呦 我♥操♥! - 捡起来了!
Oh, fuck me! - Got it!
- 扔了它! - 眼睛给我盯着路开!
Toss it! Toss it! - Keep your goddamn eye on the road!
真够紧张的
This is so stressful.
- 这是谁的眼睛? - 那个律师的
Whose eye is that? - It's... It's the lawyer's.
你就... 这样挖出来的?还是...
Did you just scoop it out, or...
才不是呢 不是我挖出来的
God, no! I didn't scoop it out.
2号♥挖的
Two did.
好 我们来试试
Okay, here we go.
好嘞 洛瓦克的所有通讯记录
Okay. All of Rovach's transmissions.
有了它我们就能直接找到那四个将军
Gonna lead us straight to the four generals.
- 我头都有点晕起来了 - 又不是你在拿
I'm getting light- headed. - You're not the one holding it.
将军们到手了吗?我可以走了吗?
You got the generals? Can I go?
警♥察♥
Cop.
- 警♥察♥ - 操 别给我动
Cop. - Don't you move.
有个警♥察♥在盯着我们看
There's a cop looking right at us. -
走 解锁了 快走
Go, guy. Go, go, go, go! -
你得把那架警用直升机给甩了
You gotta lose that police chopper.
“厕所... 在哪里?”
[意大利语]
“厕所在哪里?”
[意大利语]
“厕所在哪里啊?”
[意大利语]
[意大利语]早上好 1号♥
Buongiorno, Uno.
喂喂 情况他妈一坨屎... 我们闯大祸了
Yeah, hey. Shit's gone... We're super fucked.
是么 我能指给你看“厕所”怎么走
Well, I could probably point you to il bagno.
什么玩意 帮四号♥叫一辆优步
Whatever. Four needs an Uber.
早想到了 大佬
Way ahead of you, papi.
走!
Go, go, go!
我马上就叫撤退增援来
I'm gonna send new exfil.
只要我们没人追了 甩掉那架直升机 你能做到吗?
As soon as we get clear, lose the chopper. Can you do that?
- 甩掉那架直升机? - 呵 还用问我能不能甩掉直升机
Lose the chopper? - "Can I lose the chopper?"
快快快快快!
Go, go, go, go, go!
- 妈的! - 他妈的快开!
Shit! Shit! - Fucking drive!
你♥他♥妈♥快开!
You fucking drive!
趴下
Get down.
- 你手臂还疼吗? - 怎么?你♥他♥妈♥想开枪?
Is your arm hurt? - What? You wanna fucking shoot?
那你能不能动一动手开枪打回去啊?
Then can you use it to shoot back?
- 你看到了吗? - 看到了!
You seeing that? You seeing that? - Yes! Yes!
别教我怎么干自己的活
Don't tell me my job.
- 喂 记得乌菲齐么? - 别他妈...
Hey, remember the Uffizi? - Fuck, no.
就是我们喝摩卡那地方 旁边的那个博物馆
It's the museum next to where we got those mochaccinos.
我记得摩卡!我是说... 别他妈现在说!
I remember the mochaccinos! I'm saying fuck, no!
撞他
Punch him.
刚才吼你了 很抱歉
Sorry for yelling.
介意我放点音乐么?
Mind if I turn on some music?
小心别撞到人!
Just watch out for the people!
好嘞 前门到底在他妈哪里啊?
Okay, where in the fuck is the front door?
枪!
Gun!
2号♥!
Two!
噢 操!
Oh, fuck!
还好队里有你在
Glad you're on the team.
我也觉得
Me too.
你说的 为达目的不择手段 对吧? 那我就来真的了
You said whatever I need to do, right? So, I'm just gonna do it.
- 我们绝对要上新闻了 - 还用说 坐稳了
We're definitely gonna be on the news. - No shit. Hang on.
该死
Shit!
啊 该死
Ah, shit!
不要!
No, no, no, no, no!
那可是《阿波罗和达芙妮》
That was Apollo and Daphne!
你看还有直升机么? 我啥直升机都没看到
You see any choppers? I don't see any choppers.
三号♥ 直升机甩掉了
Three, lost the chopper.
别撞《大卫》 不要! 别撞《大卫》!
Not the David. No! Not the David, not the David, not the...
大卫是不是那个啥特别小的那家伙?
Is the David the one with the really small...
没错 就是他
Yep, that's it.
你想下车去比吗? 还是说我们应该多想想怎么逃?
You wanna get out and compare, or should we maybe think about going?
- 不 不用了 - 对 我们走
No. I'm good. - Yep. Let's go.
走!
Go!
要命了! 有两辆黑色萨博班冲着你们过来了
Oh, shit! Two black Suburbans coming your way.
六号♥ 耍他们一下 我过来找你们了
Six, fake 'em out. I'm coming to you.
走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
他们以为我们就只知道逃
They're expecting, "Go, go, go!"
你队里来了个超级英雄呢!
You got a superhero on the squad!
我听不懂
I don't speak that.
情况马上要变得更疯狂了
Shit's about to get crazy.
偏挑现在?我正在做手术啊
Now? I'm conducting surgery.
- 我在努力甩掉一千辆车呢 - 她会死的 你知道么?
I'm trying to lose a thousand cars. - She's gonna die, you know?
人腹部中了枪 可以活好几天的
You can live for days with a gunshot wound in the stomach.
她没事的
She'll be fine. -
不 这我也听不懂
No. Don't speak that either.
上面!
Up top!
哦 我感觉到了
Oh, I feel it, I feel it.
我拿到了
I got it, I got it.
这下我感觉好多了
Oh, I feel so much better now.
我拿出来了 宝贝!
I got it, baby!
太好了!这才叫开车嘛! 这才叫开车!
Yes! Now, that's driving! That's driving!
搞什么鬼?
What the heck?
我看不见了
I can't see!
喂!
Whoa, shit!
要命了!
Oh, shit!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
镇静
Come on.
走!快走!
Go, go, go!
六号♥在...
Where's...
为我喜欢的这小子敬一杯酒
Here's a toast to a kid I liked.
你这是在哭吗?
Are you crying?
我们连他的名字都不知道
We didn't even know his name.
我们都不知道彼此的名字
We don't know any names.
他到底叫什么名字?
What was his name?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我以为自己管控好了风险的 对不起
Thought I managed the risk. I'm sorry.
他有家人吗?
Did he have a family?
我想你眼前的就是
I think you're looking at it.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们可不是一家人
We're not a family.
我们又不是“克利佛一家”
Not the Cleavers.
什么?
What?
克利佛一家啊
The Cleavers.
沃德?琼?
Ward, June?
电影精选列表