不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
在雷曼的房♥子里
The Lehman house.
雷曼的房♥子
The Lehman house.
黑山路
Black Hill road.
在黑山路上
On Black Hill road.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
也许主屋里有信♥号♥♥
Maybe there's service in the main house.
或者西尔维娅能开车送我们
Or Sylvia could drive us.
那个女人刚刚埋了她的丈夫啊
The woman just buried her husband.
我们不能让她大雨天的载我们30英里
We can't ask her to drive 30 miles in a rainstorm.
当你住在这该死的穷乡僻壤的时候
That's what happens when you live
就会发生这样的事
in the middle of the fucking boonies.
你得开车送人去 忍♥一下吧
You have to drive people places, deal with it.
哥们 别管了
Dude, let it go.
要是你想当个娘娘腔的话 自己找时间吧
If you wanna act like a pussy, do it on your own time.
我20年前又没骗过一个死人的科研经费
I didn't cheat a dead guy out of a fucking science grant
我没有什么好道歉的
20 years ago, I have nothing to apologize for
你要道歉的话可别
so don't include me in your fucking
老带着我
never ending mea culpa.
所以 跟他女朋友上♥床♥就不算吗
So sleeping with his girlfriends doesn't count?
哦 天哪 那是大学啊 混♥蛋♥
Oh Jesus, it was college, asshole,
谁没跟他女朋友睡过
who didn't sleep with his girlfriends?
你睡过吗
You did?
什么
What?
不 我 也许吧
No, I... maybe.
不记得了
I don't know.
行了 打住
We're here, okay.
我们都做过不光彩的事
We all did shit we're not proud of
但是我们现在都到这般田地了
but we're here now so can we please try to be civilized
能不能他妈的文明点
for a goddamn second?
还有 谁他妈把酒喝完了
And who the fuck finished the wine?
可你还酗酒啊
You have a drinking problem.
这他妈废话
No fucking duh.
到底他妈的是谁
Who the hell has a funeral
在这个该死的森林里举♥行♥葬礼啊
in the middle of the damn woods anyway?
一定是麦克斯 肯定是麦克斯
Oh Max does, of course he does.
他干什么都要搞出麻烦
God forbid he make anything easy.
这就像让人们在新年前夜
It's like making people go to your wedding
去俄亥俄州哥伦布市参加你的婚礼一样
in Columbus, Ohio on New Years Eve.
你没必要来的 拉瑞
You didn't have to come, Larry.
又不是我把你拉过去的
No one dragged you there.
路已经封锁了 安布尔
The roads are closed, Amber.
没人会载你的
No one's gonna drive you.
那我就走路
Then I'll walk.
行啊 走吧
Fine, go.
你要去吗
You wanna go?!
嘿 哇哦
Hey, whoah.
-你要去的话 -别碰我
- You wanna go. - Don't touch me!
放松
Relax!
嘿 你要是真的想走的话 走吧
Hey, if you wanna go, go.
你连去布鲁克林的火车都找不到
You can't even catch the right train to Brooklyn.
你觉得你能找到飞机场吗
You think you're gonna find the fucking airport?
祝你好运
Good luck!
哦 别这样
Oh, come on!
我他妈的
What the fuck?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试着打过电♥话♥但是线路断了
I tried to call but the lines are down.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, we got that.
我想这是大自然告诉我们要停止依赖电器吧
Nature's way of telling us to unplug I guess.
屋子有什么问题吗
Any trouble with the rooms?
事实上 有一点
Actually, kind of, yeah.
你有没有
Do you have...
-是的 厨房♥窗户坏了
-Yeah, the kitchen window broke.
哦天哪
Oh geez.
我们没事
We're fine.
我们是真♥他♥妈♥的有事
We're actually not fucking fine.
哦 天哪 我很抱歉 关于窗户的事
Oh geez, I am sorry, the windows.
但是不必担心
But don't worry about it.
我们可以用这个
We can just use one of these.
我带了一些防水布 用来以防万一
I brought these tarps, in case, um,
我们之前架空层有点漏水
we had some leaking in the crawlspace a while back
所以我有点担心地基
and I'm a little worried about the foundation.
这个几把房♥子的吗
Of the fucking house?
在房♥子下面 真的
Under it, really.
哦 你在下面是搞了个动物农场吗
Oh is that the animal farm you got down there?
因为它们刚刚开了个舞会
'Cause they were having a fucking dance party earlier.
哦 我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
动物都进不去
An animal could barely fit in there.
我们之前有过浣熊
We used to have raccoons
但是麦克斯几年前就把它们赶走了
but Max chased those away years ago.
不
No.
不 那里只有一些破盒子和不少尘土
No, the only thing that's there is old boxes and dust.
哈 这可不是尘土
Huh, well this was not dust.
就像几个胖子在跑步机上一样
It was like a couple fat guys on a treadmill.
所以你可能需要重置一下陷阱或是什么的
So you might wanna maybe reset your traps or something.
我们没设过陷阱
We don't really do traps.
我们在这里的杀戮
The only killing that we do out here
都是出于仁慈的
is of the mercy variety.
哦 我的天
Oh my god.
总之 防水布给你 保罗
Anyhoo, here are the tarps, Paul.
你要是不介意的话可以有机会了
If you don't mind checking the crawlspace
去下面的架空层看一看
when you get a chance.
就是风暴这段时间没有工人愿意来
It's just no handyman till after the storm passes.
好 嗯哼 没问题
Yeah, mmhmm, yeah sure.
很好
Great.
穿过车♥库♥
It's through the carport.
在房♥子下面
And, um... under the house.
不错
Great.
听着 西尔维娅
Listen, Sylvia.
我们有几个人想早点出门
A few of us were thinking about heading out a little early,
你知道的 就是要赶在下雨之前
you know just get ahead of the rain, you know.
对的 你能不能载我们去一下飞机场
Yeah, any chance you could drive us to the airport?
哦 好吧 我是说
Oh, well I mean I would
我能载你们 但是路面已经泥泞不堪了
but the roads are washed out.
但是天一亮就会放晴
But they should be clear by daybreak.
明天拂晓吗
Morning daybreak?
是的 每年十月至三月都会这样
Yeah, happens every October through March.
这是大自然的宵禁
Nature's curfew.
真是可爱
That's really cute.
要是灯灭了的话 我们地下室里
If the lights blow, we keep candles and a kerosene lamp
有蜡烛和一两盏煤油灯吧
or two in the back of the basement.
可以躲躲雨
May as well just shelter from the storm.
也许我们该收拾行李 早早睡觉了
Maybe we should pack it in, try to sleep.
我太紧张了根本睡不着
I'm too wired to sleep.
我可能是太清醒了
I'm probably too sober.
这东西到底怎么了
What is the deal with this thing?
这个垃圾处理机还能用吗
Does the garbage disposal even work?
也许安布尔是对的 这有点扯淡了
Maybe Amber's right, this is kind of fucked up.
哦 拜托 她就是个小傻子
Oh please, she's a ding dong.
嘿保罗 这玩意儿堵住了
Hey Paul, this thing is totally clogged.
也许是水管坏了
Maybe the pump is broken.
她不是...
She's not a...
我的意思是 她又辣又嫩
I mean she's young and hot.
嘿 保罗 你能检查一下井吗
Hey Paul, can you please check the well?
她可不是个傻子
She's not an idiot.
你能给她辩护可真是太好了
Nice of you to defend her.
好吧 她都没要啤酒
Well, because she doesn't even want a beer,
放过她一会儿吧
give her a break.
电影精选列表