保罗和拉瑞去哪了
Where are Paul and Larry?
他们没和你在一起吗
They're not with you?
麦克斯在哪
Where's Max?
麦克斯已经死了 杰克
Max is dead, Jack.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我没必要听这个
I don't have to listen to this.
要是你还想看看那个诡异的
You do, if you ever wanna see
录像的话 你最好听着
your creepy ass footage again.
安布尔
Amber?
我拿到了
I got 'em.
很好 要不你告诉我们保罗和拉瑞去哪了
Good, so you tell us where Paul and Larry are,
为什么麦克斯的尸体总是会出现
why Max's corpse keeps showing up,
要不安布尔就会把这栋房♥子里所有的存储卡都烧掉
or Amber burns every memory card in this house.
哦 这都是麦克斯的项目
Oh, it's Max's project.
我其实不怎么关心的
I don't particularly care.
虽然我相信这正是
Although I'm sure it's exactly what he would
他期望你做的
have expected of you.
不是我 他都不认识我
Not me, he didn't know me.
很明显 他不需要认识你
Well he didn't need to, you're kind of obvious.
你看到了吧 人性从来不会令人失望
You see, human nature never disappoints.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, fine, fine.
跟我走
Follow me.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我没有办法跟你们解释
Well I can't really explain it to you.
我说不明白的
I wouldn't do it justice.
试试啊
Try.
但我知道有一个人可以
But I know just the one who can.
要是我们15分钟内还没回来 就把它们烧了
If we're not back in 15 minutes, burn them.
哦我的天 拉瑞
Oh my god, Larry?
这他妈什么情况啊 麦克斯
What the hell, Max?
拜托 请不要碰他们
Please, please don't touch them.
他们都是自愿的 虽然看起来不太像
These are consenting adults, albeit implied.
天哪 怎么会这样
Jesus, what the hell?
我说了别碰他们
I said don't touch them!
哇哦 我不相信
Whoah, I don't believe this.
西尔维娅 西尔维娅 把枪放下
Sylvia, Sylvia, put down the gun.
很抱歉 这感觉不大对
I'm sorry, that doesn't feel right.
现在麦克斯应该解释一切
Now Max would explain everything
但我们创造性的差异使他无话可说
but our creative differences have rendered him speechless.
所以 我来说
So, I will.
哦 西尔维娅 拜托了 我们能不能
Oh Sylvia, please, can we just...
你♥他♥妈♥的退后
Back the fuck up!
他妈的退后
Back the fuck up.
要是他能说话的话 麦克斯会说
Now if he could speak, Max would say
他别无选择
he had no choice.
一项未完成的研究是没有价值的
An unfinished study is a worthless one
我答应他我们会一起完成这个项目
and I promised him that we would finish it together.
但我关注的是艺术
But I'm all about the art.
他却讲的都是科学
And he's all about the science
这很烦人
which does get annoying.
西尔维娅 别这样
Sylvia, come on.
这他妈就是个大学研究啊
It's a damn college study!
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?!
见鬼 西尔维娅
Shit, Sylvia!
所以 额 我们得给对方一点私人空间
So uh, we've had to give each other a little space.
在任何幸福的婚姻里都会这样
Healthy in any marriage.
闭嘴 麦克斯
Shut up, Max.
嘿
Hey.
你们知不知道在二战的时候
Did you guys know that in World War II
只有25%的士兵会
only 25 percent of soldiers actually fired their weapons
朝着暴露的敌人开枪
at an exposed enemy soldier?
我们哺乳动物的大脑 那些小狗一样的脑子
Our mammalian brains, our dog brains
一直在阻碍着我们
kept getting in the way.
不愿杀死自己物种的生物
Reluctance to kill one of our own species,
你相信吗
can you believe that?
真是浪费政♥府♥开支
What a waste of government spending.
我现在就非常不舒服
I'm very uncomfortable right now.
-安静
-Quiet!
充分的刺♥激♥那个杏仁体 然后那个恐惧中心
Stimulate that amygdala enough, that fear center,
带着一点厌恶 就会让它变得个性化
follow it up with a little loathing, make it personal,
小狗一样的大脑就会睡着了
and that little dog brain just goes to sleep.
就小小的睡一会儿 这段时间就足够扣下扳机了
Just a little nap, just long enough to pull the trigger
然后 哇
and then, voila!,
一个普通公民就变成士兵了
your ordinary citizen becomes an instant soldier.
正如你看到的 这不仅仅是个大学的研究
As you can see Jack, it's not just a damn college study.
这是一个可能改变战争的策略
This is a potentially game changing tactic of war!
那真的糟透了
That's really fucked up.
不是吗
Isn't it?
但是还没有结束 就没有钱
But no ending, no cash.
所以麦克斯的朋友就成为了最好的选择
So Max's friends were the obvious choice.
无聊的美国中产阶级的完美的培养皿
The perfect petri dish of boring middle class America.
放了我们的朋友 我们会走的
Just give us our friend and we will go.
哪个朋友
Which friend?
你只能选一个
You can only have one.
闭嘴 天哪 你老是这么抱怨
Shut up, Jesus, I cannot think
我都没法思考了
with you moaning all the time!
嘿 嘿 嘿 我说过什么啊
Hey, hey, hey, what did I say,
我说过什么
what did I say?
要是由你决定的话 我们还在网上搜
If it was up to you we would still be on the web
他妈的拉锁领带呢
searching for fucking zip ties.
现在闭嘴
Now shut it!
西尔维娅 你没必要这么做
Sylvia, you don't need to do this.
这是麦克斯搞砸的事
This is Max's fucked up thing.
我是说你才是最厉害的那个啊 你拍纪录片
I mean you're like the real deal, you do documentaries.
已经没有人资助纪录片了
No one funds documentaries anymore.
除非是关于苏丹的孤儿
Unless they're about orphans in Sudan
或是美国的胖子
or fat people in America!
麦克斯当然也参与了这一切
Max was in on all of this of course.
嘿
Hey!
直到现在为止
Until now.
我们才算是真的分道扬镳了 艺术创作上
This is where we part ways, creatively.
麦克斯
Max?
我想这就是这意思了
And literally too, I suppose.
嘿 麦克斯 你
Yo, Max, are you...?
我想是我不知道自己下手轻重吧
Guess I don't know my own strength.
好吧 正好不浪费了
Well, it's time to put it to some good use.
见鬼
Shit, man!
哦 我应该把这个洞挖的更大一点的
Ooh, I might have to make that hole bigger.
哦 别这样 西尔维娅
Oh come on, Sylvia.
要是你杀了我们 你的项目就完了
If you kill us, your project's dead.
你们只是这故事里的一部分
You're just part of the story.
你们其实是可有可无的
You're ultimately dispensable.
不 不 不 要是我们不回去的话
No, no, no, if we're not back,
贝丝和安伯会烧了所有的录像
Bess and Amber are gonna burn all the footage.
你真的觉得她们还在那里吗
You really think they'll still be there?
是啊 我觉得
Yeah I do.
你确实会这么觉得
You would.
对于一个生活如此悲惨的人来说
You are relentlessly optimistic
你总是非常乐观
for someone with such a sad little life.
哦不
Oh no.
哦 这不是我说的 是他说的
Oh I didn't say that, he did.
现在是你把他找回来的机会了
Now's your chance to get him back.
站起来
Get up!
-哦 见鬼 -嘿 嘿
- Oh shit! - Hey, hey!
在我杀了你之前给我站起来
Get the fuck up before I kill off your character!
还是要结束的
Still gotta have an ending.
所以 这么的吧
So, here's the deal.
你们中的一个人有10%的机会
One of you could run and have a 10 percent chance
跑出那扇门
of making it out that door.
要是你们一起跑的话
If all of you run at the same time,
电影精选列表