哦 操
Oh... oh shit.
哦天啊
Oh god.
杰克
Jack!
你还好吗 伙计
Are you all right, man?
这他妈是什么啊
What the fuck was that, man?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck was that?
哦我的天 是个陷阱
Oh my god, it's a trap,
动物陷阱
a fucking animal trap.
看看这玩意儿
Look at that shit!
对野狗来说
It's gotta be like a trip line
这就像一根绳子一样 把它们挡在外面
right, for the dogs, to keep them off the property!
什么声音啊
What was that?
我们不能在这里呆着了
We've gotta get out of here.
不 我们得带他去医院
No, we have to take him to a hospital
他看起来不大好
'cause he doesn't look good.
我们得去借一下西尔维娅的车
We're gonna have to ask Sylvia to borrow her car.
不 操的 我们直接开走就行了
No, fuck that, we're gonna take it.
我不要偷车啊 拉瑞
I'm not stealing a car, Larry!
知道吗 你就呆在这里
You know what, you stay here
安慰那个该死的寡妇吧
and console the fucking widow.
告诉她总是看到她丈夫
And tell him how bummed you are
浑身是血的出现你有多难过
that her husband keeps showing up covered in blood.
我受不了了
But I am done here!
我们得告诉西尔维娅
We have to tell Sylvia.
这一定是个恶作剧
I mean it's gotta be a prank!
哦因为这简直真的超级有趣
Oh because this is really, really funny.
如果不是的话
And even if it's not,
我是说要是有人真的亵渎了她丈夫的坟墓的话
I mean if somebody is desecrating her husband's grave
她有权利知道
she has a right to know!
好吧 你想告诉西尔维娅
Okay fine, you want to tell Sylvia
有人挖了她的丈夫 你的机会来了
someone dug up her husband, now's you're chance.
祝你好运啊 伙计
Good luck with that, dude.
那还真是典型的你
Oh that's typical.
你说什么
What was that?
你 有胆量做事
You, sticking your neck out,
一般不像你 不是吗
it's not really your thing, is it?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the hell, man,
现在你突然有种了?
now you're gonna ball up?
冷静 我会去的
It's cool, I'll go.
不 不 不 去他妈的 我去
No, no, no, fuck that, I'll go.
好吧 随你便
Yeah, up to you.
我们走
Let's go!
真♥他♥妈♥挑了个好时候 伙计
You picked the fucking hell of a time to ball up, dude.
我去开她的车
I'm taking her car.
我也要去
I'll come too.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
要是安布尔需要我的话
Or I could stay here, you know
我也可以留下来
if Amber needs me.
贝丝能留下来
Bess can stay!
宝贝儿 我等会儿就回来
I'll be back in a sec, babe.
要是你一个人走了 我会找到你
If you leave without me, I will find you,
然后烧了你的房♥子
set fire to your apartment
还要告诉你的女朋友我们在浴室里做过爱
and tell your girlfriend we fucked in the shower.
你要是做妈妈的话肯定棒极了
You must be an amazing mother.
我是认真的 杰克
I'm serious, Jack.
没带上我你就别他妈启动发动机
Don't you fucking start that engine without me.
你拿着把刀干什么
What are you gonna do with a knife,
那家伙已经死了
the guy's already dead!
你是对的 你完全没错
You're right, you're totally right.
我需要一把猎枪
I need a shotgun.
你会用猎枪吗
Can you fire a shotgun?
不会 好吧 但是拿个斧子或是什么的
No, okay, but like an ax or something.
但我们得把他的头砍下来
But we like to have decapitate him.
好吧 你看太多电视剧了
Okay, you watch a lot of TV.
抱歉 我不想我的脑子也被吃掉
Sorry, I don't want my brains eaten.
听着 听着 麦克斯有一个变♥态♥的学生
Look, look, there's that wack job student of Max
他很生气 想吓唬一下他的老婆
who's just pissed off decides to freak out his wife
就把他的尸体弄的一团糟 我也不知道
to fuck up his body, I don't know,
人们都变♥态♥
people are sick.
刀 刀
Knives, knives.
你能别找了吗 你要刀干嘛
Will you stop it, you don't need a knife!
你怎么知道我不需要
How do you know?
你怎么知道他不会带着一个丧尸回来
How do you know that he's not gonna come back
或是带着一群丧尸回来呢
with a dead guy, with a whole bunch of dead guys?
安布尔 停手
Amber, stop it!
这就是即将到来的丧尸末日啊
It's about to be the zombie freaking apocalypse in here!
安布尔 停手
Amber, stop!
-雷曼太太 -诺玛
- Mrs. Lehman? - Norma?
-大点声 -诺玛
- Louder. - Norma?
很抱歉打扰您 雷曼太太
Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Lehman.
哦我的天 等下 有个摄像头
Oh my god, wait, a camera.
这地方就是个垃圾场 根本没什么好偷的
This place is a dump, there's nothing to steal.
他们不是在监视这个房♥子
They're not watching the house.
他们在监视着我们
They're watching us.
诺玛 我们是杰克和伊莱恩 麦克斯的朋友
Norma, it's Jack and Elaine, Max's friends.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
我们在找西尔维娅的车钥匙
We're looking for car keys, to Sylvia's car.
您介不介意我们
Do you mind if we...
哦
Oh.
诺玛 很抱歉吵醒您
Norma, sorry to wake you.
你有西尔维娅的车钥匙吗
Do you have the keys to Sylvia's car?
哦 不 不 别起来 我们可以的
Oh no, no, don't get up, we can.
哦 见鬼 见鬼
Oh shit, holy shit.
他妈的什么情况 她死了吗
What the fuck, is she dead?
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛
Norma?
卧♥槽♥ 这他妈怎么回事
Oh fuck, what the fuck?
出去 出去
Out, out!
快出去 快出去 快点
Out out out now, get out now, now!
又找到了一个
I found another one.
操
Fuck.
找到了一个
Found one.
在水池那边 操 恶心死了
Over the sink, sick fucks.
直接对着马桶
Points directly at the toilet.
哈 他们自找的
Hah, they asked for it.
既然把摄像头指向了浴室
You put a camera in the bathroom,
你就得看点屎了
you're gonna see some shit.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
-嘿 -开门啊
- Hey! - Open up!
这他妈什么啊 伙计
What the hell, dude?
有人吗
Hello?
你们是在看还是在闹着玩呢
Are you watching or playing?
因为不管怎么样 你们都得付出代价
'Cause either way, you're paying.
你好 有人在家吗
Hello, anybody home?
你似乎并不是特别担心
You don't seem particularly concerned.
诺玛的身体早就不行了
Norma's been going downhill for a very long time now.
好吧 在电♥话♥线接通之前我无能为力
Well, there's nothing I can do until the phone lines are up.
那屠♥杀♥的老鼠呢
What about the rat massacre?
这算不上大屠♥杀♥
It's hardly a massacre.
梅西每天都会杀死一只老鼠
Maisy used to kill one rat a day.
好吧 我的工作又不是监督我丈夫的工作
Well, it's not my job to monitor my husband's work,
尽管这很奇怪
strange as it is.
那些摄像头呢
Then what's with all the cameras?
哦 麦克斯有点紧张
Oh, Max got nervous.
他收到了一堆电♥话♥
He received a bunch of phone calls
和恐吓信
and threatening emails.
这地方就像他妈的白宫一样全是电线
This place is wired like the fucking White House.
他挺怕自己成为别人的目标的
He was afraid he was being targeted.
那些科学家吗
By scientists?
我不会解释给你听的
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
电影精选列表