你们的几率会上升到40%或50%
your odds go up to 40, maybe 50 percent
但是我开枪打死你朋友拉瑞的
but the odds that I shoot your pal Larry here
可能性会上升到100%
at close range are 100 percent.
所以也许你能活
So you might live but your friend
但你的朋友死定了 都由你决定
will most certainly die, up to you.
哦 好吧 你们都在盯着出口呢
Oh, well, you're eyeing the exit.
谁会责怪你们呢
And who can blame you?
冒着生命的危险
No sense in risking your life
去救一个甚至不会在雨中为你叫出租车的人是没有意义的
for someone who wouldn't even hail you a cab in the rain.
你疯了
You're crazy.
好吧 看看你们自己
Well, look around you.
这都是相对的
It's all relative.
你左右为难
You're on the fence.
哦 我能看出来
Oh, I can tell.
他是个混♥蛋♥朋友 但是
He's a dick of a friend, but,
你们实在没有条件结交新朋友了
you're really in no condition to make any new ones.
哈 我想说的是痛苦与爱是伴随出现的
Huh, I'd say misery loves company
但是看看你这可怜的小东西
but you see your sad little life
是唯一能让他这个可怜的小东西
is the only thing keeping his sad little life
看起来不那么可怜的东西
from seeming comparatively less sad.
你真想牺牲自己
You really wanna sacrifice yourself to someone
就为了一个坐在这
who's sitting here thinking
事不关己高高挂起的人
at least I'm not you.
很棒 拉瑞 真的很棒
That's nice Larry, that's really nice.
但不是你 杰克
But not you, Jack.
你从来都没接受过拉瑞
You never liked Larry.
他从未让你忘记
He never let you forget
他是一名律师 而你只是一个向村里的家庭主妇
that he was a lawyer, and you were selling phone bundles
兜售电♥话♥套餐的人
to housewives in the valley.
你忙一周挣的钱跟他一个小时挣得钱一样多
You make in a week what he makes in an hour,
我是说那一定很难
I mean that has gotta be hard.
像拉瑞这样的人就是这个世界的问题所在
Guys like Larry are what's wrong with this world,
抢走了你的工作 抢走了你的女朋友
taking your jobs, your girlfriends,
是时候把它们拿回来了
maybe it's time to take them back!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
还没轮到你说话
It is not your turn to speak.
我 我是说 拜托
Well, I mean, come on.
我想我们都知道康涅狄格州的那段时光不会长久
I think we all knew that Connecticut thing wouldn't last.
你只是在盘算
You're hanging on by a small thread
你还需要多少的
just calculating, how much more therapy you'll need
心理治疗
to get over the latest trauma
你应该为昨晚在厨房♥
and how much guilt you should feel
拒绝和拉瑞做♥爱♥而感到
for refusing to fuck Larry in the kitchen
多么愧疚
last night for old time's sake.
天哪 贝丝
Jesus, Bess.
你在乎什么啊
What do you care?
她说的有道理
She has a point.
是啊
Yeah.
我的意思是 趁着我们还活着
I mean we may as well clear the air
把事情都理清楚吧
while we're all still breathing it.
所以
So.
杀人或是被杀 我的小白鼠们
Kill or be killed, my little lab rodents.
你们的选择
You choose.
真迷人
Fascinating!
啊 你以为结果会很明显啊
Ah, you think the outcome would be obvious!
但是国防部很喜欢把这些数据弄清楚
But the D.O.D. do love to have the numbers crunched!
哦 我多希望麦克斯能看到啊
Oh, I almost wish Max was here to see this!
但是我的纪录片最后会向世界展示我们的作品
But my film will finally show our work, my work,
我的作品
to the world!
我现在就差个完美的结尾了
All I need now is the perfect ending.
没有什么比一把火更好了
And there's nothing more final than fire.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
保罗 保罗
Paul, Paul.
女士 你得待在后面
Ma'am, you're gonna have to stay back.
不 不 不你不明白
No, no, no you don't understand,
有一个错误
there's been a mistake.
那不是我的工作
Ma'am I don't have to understand,
女士 我不需要明白
that's not my job.
不 但是你不能就这样
No, but you can't just...
我要再问你一次
Ma'am I'm gonna ask you one more time.
他是个心理医生 是个和平主义者
He's a therapist, he's a pacifist!
带着一把上了膛的枪
With a loaded gun.
保罗从来没有伤害过任何人 那不是他自己
Paul would never hurt anyone, that's not him.
现在才知道吗 女士
It isn't till it is, ma'am.
他们不会带着牌子到处走
They don't walk around wearing a sign.
啊 是挺遗憾的
Ah, it's a shame too.
她真的是个很不错的女人
She was a real nice lady.
这全错了 好吗
This is all wrong, okay?
他不是 他才是那个不稳定的人
He's not, he's the one who's unstable.
但我不是医生 女士
Well I'm not a doctor, ma'am.
我不能确诊
I don't diagnose.
但你们都是自愿的成年人
But you're all consenting adults.
如果你不想参加的话
And if you don't want to participate,
你不应该签署弃权书的
you shouldn't sign the waiver.
什么
The what?
将恐惧武器化
Weaponizing fear.
一项关于恐惧对人脑影响
A comprehensive study of the effects of fear
的全面研究
on the human brain.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
这是你的签名吗
These your signature?
我没签
I didn't sign that.
至少这里有人有脑子
Ah, at least someone's got some brains around here.
现在人们为了钱什么都做啊
The things people do for money these days.
好了伙计们
Okay folks.
我们会开车送你们去车站
We'll give you a ride down to the station.
麦克斯
Max.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey Max!
诶 搞什么呢 伙计
Yeah, what the fuck, man?
他们会把你们的陈述词带到镇上
They'll take your statements in town.
我们走
Let's go.
不 等等 不 不 不等下
No wait, no, no, no, wait wait.
那孩子们呢 那些学生 你知道的
What about that kid, that student, you know,
他疯了 他失踪了 而且
he freaked out, he disappeared, and...
退学了
Dropped out of college.
就这样
Say it ain't so.
我是说 看看他
I mean, but look at him,
他老婆死了 他甚至都不
his wife is dead, he's not even...
谁啊 雷曼教授吗
Who, Professor Lehman?
雷曼 前教授
Ex Professor Lehman.
不 女士 他还在大学上班呢
No ma'am, he still works at the university.
他负责心理学系什么的
He runs that psychology department or something.
他老喜欢说
And he'll be the first to tell you...
不疯魔 不成佛
Crazy always finds its way out.
电影精选列表