Okay here you go.
你也要阿司匹林吗
Do you want the aspirin bit, too?
-哦 是的
-Oh yeah.
很糟吗
Was it bad?
哪个环节
Which part?
我吐了一点
I kind of threw up a little bit.
卧♥槽♥ 真的吗
Oh my god, you did?
好吧 吐在水池里了
Okay, in the sink, yeah.
比在冰箱里好多了
It's better than in the fridge.
我想是的吧
I guess, yeah.
而且你让拉里觉得好多了
Besides you made Larry feel better.
他以为我们忘了他整晚都在拉猪肉包
He thinks we forgot he was shitting pork buns all night.
我只是 我很少喝威士忌
I just, I don't usually drink whiskey.
我更喜欢喝粉红葡萄酒
I'm more of a pink wine kind of girl.
好吧 绝望的时候没什么选择嘛
Well, desperate times.
天啊 我看起来很绝望吗
Oh my god, do I seem desperate?
不不不这只引用
No, no, no, it's a quote.
我的天啊 因为我一紧张就会喝酒
Oh my god, 'cause I usually drink when I get nervous.
然后我看到了橱窗里的那个东西
And then I saw that thing in the window.
-我知道了
-I get it.
在疯狂的人群中做一个新手有点难
It's kind of hard to be the newbie among crazy people.
杰克很生气
Jack gets really annoyed.
拜托 他有你就已经很幸运了
Please, he's lucky to have you.
至少我还穿着衣服 对吧
At least I kept my clothes on, right?
天呐 他会杀了我的
Oh my god, he's gonna kill me.
不 不会的
No, it was nothing.
我是说你晃到我们了
I mean you flashed us.
-哦那很抱歉
-Oh that's so embarrassing.
但是非常快 太快了
But it was super fast, like too fast.
不 不是 因为你有 很棒的身材
And no, it's not, because you have... a great rack.
是吗
Really?
绝对的
Totally.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
也许你应该多喝点酒 多紧张一些
Maybe you should get drunk and nervous more often.
该死的
What the hell?
杰克 你在干什么
Jack, what are you doing?
我想你可能需要帮助
I thought you might need help.
不 我很好
No, I'm good.
宝贝 我知道你够不到你的背
Baby, I know you're having trouble reaching your back.
停手 给我条毛巾
Knock it off, give me a towel.
02年的夏天 怎么样
Hey, summer of '02, what do you say?
杰克 这是他的葬礼 我不会的
Jack, it's his funeral, I'm not gonna...
什么 再骗他一次吗
What, cheat on him again?
对
Yeah.
过来 宝贝
Come on, babe.
这都是诉讼时效的问题
There's a statute of limitations on all that.
尤其是当受害的一方已经死亡
Especially when the injured party is dead.
你的女朋友在另一个房♥间
You have a girlfriend in the other room.
所以呢
So?
她吐了 或许你应该去
So, she was vomiting, maybe you should go and...
我们可以划皮划艇
We could go canoeing.
也许你该去看看她
Maybe you should go check on her.
如果你不告诉麦克斯 我也不会告诉他
I won't tell Max if you don't.
嗯 感觉还不错
Mmm, that feels good.
嗯 确实
Mm, totally.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
小时候我喜欢别人挠我胳膊痒痒
As a kid, I used to love having my arm tickled.
脖子也是
But the neck feels good too.
什么鬼 发生什么了
What the hell, what happened?
蟑螂
Cockroaches!
该死的到处都是蟑螂
There were fucking cockroaches!
卧♥槽♥ 可能有一万只
Oh my god, there was like thousands of them,
到处都是
they're everywhere!
他们只是虫子 安布尔
They're bugs, Amber.
我知道 杰克
I know they're bugs, Jack.
你怎么浑身湿透了
Why are you wet?
发生什么事了
What's up, what's going on?
床上有蟑螂
There are cockroaches in the bed!
什么
What?
在我们床上 啊
In our bed, ugh!
真恶心 我以为没有
That's disgusting, I thought there weren't...
不 是乱说的
No, it's a lie.
在威斯康辛 蟑螂不会死
Cockroaches do not die in Wisconsin.
他们进来是为了在你的座位上取暖
They come inside to get warm in your fucking seat.
天呐我觉得我嘴里也有
Oh god I feel like there's one in my mouth.
等一下 有蟑螂吗
Wait, there was a cockroach?
不是 保罗
Not a cockroach, Paul!
六十多只
Like 60 of them!
它们
And they were...
在你身上
On you, we get it.
冷静点 这样我们才能
Just calm down, so we can...
从这里逃出去
Get out of here?
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere, babe.
我们要去参加一个葬礼
We got a funeral to go to.
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
我不会去的
I'm not going.
在树林里 都是虫子
In the woods, they're bugs.
也许是风把什么东西吹开了
Maybe the wind just blew something open.
比如说你的裤子
Like your pants?
该死
Shit.
外面就像世界末日一样
It's like the end of the world out there.
不 只是10月份的威斯康辛州
Nope, just Wisconsin in October.
天呐 她看起来像个忍♥者
Jesus, she's like a ninja.
好了 该说再见了
Okay, time to say our goodbyes.
我们在这里悼念
We are here to celebrate the life
麦克斯韦·雷曼的一生
of Maxwell Lehman,
他现在与我们的父神同归自己的家
who now returns to his home with our God, the Father.
带着花 我们的爱 和我们的真心
With each flower, we give our love, our hearts,
我们承诺珍惜你的回忆
our commitment to cherish your memory.
愿你在神的庇护中得到安息
May you find more peace among God's angels
愿你受折磨的灵魂在天堂得到安慰
and may your tortured soul find solace in the afterlife.
去吧
Here you go.
谢谢 我会的
Thanks, I'll...
-不 是棺材 -是的
- No, for the coffin. - Sure.
不 我不用了 没关系
No, that's okay, that's okay.
我真的不认识他
I didn't really know him.
不 杰克的朋友就是麦克斯的朋友
No, any friends of Jack's is a friend of Max, please.
呃
Um.
他们都很想你
These guys really miss you,
无论你在哪里
and, uh, wherever you are...
我的天
Oh my god!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手 把手给我
Grab my hand, give me your hand!
安布尔
Amber!
嗯 葬礼挺好的
Well, it was a very nice service,
-考虑到所有事情 -短暂而甜蜜
- all things considered. - Short and sweet.
麦克斯从来不是个感情用事的人
Max was never one for sentiment.
我只希望他的同事能来
I just wish that his colleagues had come,
你知道的 来表现一点忏悔
you know, show a little remorse.
科学家们真的可以很冷酷无情
Scientist can be so cold-hearted when they want to be.
我记得
I remember.
胆小鬼
Milk-livered man.
你长着一张欠揍的脸 一颗装满委屈的头
Thou bear'st a cheek for blows, a head for wrongs.
-诺玛 拜托
-Norma, please.
把他的眼睛挖出来
Pluck out his eyes!
她觉得她回到匹兹堡了
She thinks that she's back in Pittsburgh,
在演
doing some kind of...
注释 :李尔王 莎士比亚著名的四大悲剧之一
李尔王
King Lear.
我们在我的阅读课上做的
We did it in my cold reading class.
电影精选列表