哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
妈的
Shit.
麦克斯
Max?
诺玛
Norma?
片名:亡命30英里
那女孩多大了
This girl is how old?
23岁
23.
啊 哇哦 那即使对杰克来说也太...
Ah wow, that is... even for Jack.
啊 是的 他在洛杉矶
Yeah well, he's in LA.
23岁就算是化石了
23 is like, you know, fossilized.
他那人 你知道的
He's become that guy, you know,
爱好少女的家伙
the one you see with some teenage girl,
不知道的还以为是父女
think he's a father with his daughter
直到亲嘴或打屁♥股♥
until he like, kisses her on the mouth
别人才懂
or smacks her ass.
然后你不知道是叫家暴机构呢
Then you don't know whether to call Family Services
还是直接叫他混♥蛋♥
or just call him an asshole.
是啊 干得到23岁妞的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, an asshole who's getting 23-year-old pussy.
这难道就好些吗?
Is it that much better?
当然 那是每个男人梦寐以求的
Yeah it's something that every man covets.
为什么 因为那会让你的老二感觉更年轻吗
Why, because it makes your dick feel less geriatric?
没错
That's right.
呃 请问你有什么种类的龙舌兰酒
Um, excuse me, what kind of tequila do you have?
虫酒那种
The one with the worm.
老天
Jesus.
这是大学酒吧 你还想要什么
It is a college bar, what do you want?
好吧 我要加冰的
Fine, I'll take that on the rocks.
不要虫子
No worm.
嘿 抱歉
Hi, yes, sorry.
有什么赤霞珠
What cabernets do you have?
红色的那种
The red one.
给我来一杯
I will take it.
尴尬
Embarrassing.
不敢相信 我们在这喝过酒
I cannot believe we drank here.
你差点睡过这里
You practically slept here.
确实
That I did.
记不记得有趣的帽子星期五
Remember Funny Hat Fridays?
当然 我一直演海盗
Ah, I was always the pirate.
是的哦
Oh, you were.
你觉得纸条上写了什么
So what do you think the note said?
也许会说 抱歉我鸽了你 抱歉让你飞
Probably "Sorry I bailed, sorry I made you fly
800英里来参加我的葬礼 还正好赶上拉里
"800 miles to my funeral in the middle of Larry's
正忙着的时节
"fucking busy season."
不 我是说他的妻子
No, I mean about his wife.
人们通常会问是为什么还是直接告别呢
Like do people say why or just goodbye?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是 操 我赢了 爱马克斯
It probably just said "Fuck you, I win, love Max."
不会吧
Oh come on.
祝你能够完成填字游戏
Good luck finishing a crossword puzzle.
天呐 是啊
Oh my god, totally.
谁周日还会工作
Who does Sundays in pen?
太要强了
So aggressive.
对了 你妈妈的事我很抱歉
By the way, I'm so sorry about your mom.
但我...
But I...
这就是70岁的老酒鬼
Ah, well, that's what happens when you have
还做了胃旁路手术的下场
a gastric bypass at 70, become a late-life alcoholic.
还以为我会抢先呢
Thought I'd get a jump on it.
保利会来吗
Hey, is Paulie coming?
要来
Yeah, apparently.
现在他们决定弥补了
Fuck, now they decide to make up.
客气点
Oh, be nice.
我总是很客气的
I am nice, I'm always nice.
我来了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我给了你50块
Um, I gave you a 50.
不 是20
No, it was a 20.
好吧
Cool.
好吧 不用找了
Okay you keep the change.
什么时候上车呢
All righty, so when do we board the fun bus?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
抱歉 我应该
Excuse me, should I...?
去吧你们这些棕狗 赶紧向前跑
Go you Maple dogs, take it down the line
-摇着小尾巴 -嘿 贝西
- With the tails a-flying - Hey! Bessy!
我会及时赶上你们
We will beat you just in time to
还能喝一杯
Boom, have a drink, have a drink, drink, drink
来抱抱 来抱抱
Hug it up, hug it up.
我也要
Hey, oh me too!
天哪 胃都挤爆了
Oh my god it fell all out.
抱歉 我嘴里味道太重了
Sorry, I can taste my teeth.
是飞机上的蝴蝶脆饼和招牌红酒
Mmm, it's airplane pretzels and house red,
还有四个小时循环的空气
and the recycled air, and the breathing other people's farts
还有别人的屁
for four hours.
哈哈 肯尼迪机场吗
Haha, for JFK?
是的 两个在跑道上 两个在空中
Yeah, two on the runway, two in the air.
也没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
哦 你在头等舱
Oh, you were in first class.
人们在头等舱放屁
Well, people fart in first class.
所以你最近怎么样
So how are you?
哦 好久不见了
Oh, it's been like a really long time.
你的婚礼
Your wedding.
不是
No.
不 不 那个冬天在纽约
No, no, there was that winter in New York.
哦天呐 那就像是
Oh god, that was like...
很久以前的事了
Years... ago.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我一直都想 你现在有孩子了
And I've been meaning to... and you have kids now,
哦我的天 太可爱了
oh my god, so cute.
你贴了那么多好看的照片
You post all those great pictures.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢你的花
And thank you for the flowers.
很遗憾你不能去参加我的婴儿洗礼派对
It's too bad you couldn't make it to either baby shower.
啊我有生活和工作离开小镇是不可能的
It was like, impossible to leave town
一直都太疯狂了
with like life stuff and work, it's been insane.
在过去的六年里都这样吗?
For the last six years?
我要一杯白葡萄酒
I'll have a white wine.
那么 郊外生活怎么样呢
So, suburban life, how's that?
很棒 我们能努力适应
Very good, we're managing.
努力 听起来让人充满希望
Managing, sounds promising.
查德怎么样
How's your man Chad?
-是布拉德
-Brad.
布拉德
Brad.
他怎么样 呃
So what is it like, uh,
踢足球 六点吃晚饭?
the playdate soccer practices, dinners at six?
事实上我很享受这些
Actually I enjoy it.
这是我做过的最重要的工作
It's the most important job I've ever had.
很好,因为没有什么
Good, 'cause nothing's as important
比康涅狄格的有四间卧室的皇宫更重要的了
like a four bedroom Tudor in Connecticut.
比穿斗篷得疱疹好多了
Better than herpes on a Grateful Dead poncho.
总之
? Anyway ?
那件斗篷是在阿巴拉契亚山脉手工缝制的
That poncho was handcrafted in the fucking Appalachians.
所以 伊莱恩 工作怎么样
So, how's the job, Elaine?
如果我不想在早上9点15分自杀
Oh, be awesome if I don't wanna kill myself
那就太好了
by 9:15 in the morning.
我又没让你得疱疹
And I didn't give you herpes.
但有人做了
Well somebody did.
卡
And, cut!
西尔维娅
Sylvia, hi.
我只是开个玩笑 光线太差了
I'm just kidding, the lighting was terrible.
哦 你这个可怜的家伙 我很抱歉
Oh, you poor thing, I am so sorry.
哦 我刚才说的话不是那个意思
Oh, and I did not mean that thing I just said.
麦克斯的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Max.
但我记得那件斗篷
电影精选列表