Yeah, hey, was anyone in the basement just now?
除非那个孩子为了尊严回来
Uh, not unless that kid came back for his dignity.
拉里
Larry.
贝西
Bessie.
怎么了 你很紧张
What's up, you're tense.
是的 我也想知道为什么
Yeah, I wonder why.
死去的朋友
Yeah, dead friend.
你想念你的小孩吗
Are you missing the little people?
不幸的婚姻
The rocky marriage?
什么
What?
哦 拜托
Oh please.
我们在“努力”
We're managing?
我是说 我太清楚下沉的船是啥样了
I mean, I know a sinking ship when I see one.
相信我 我已经击沉了两个了
Believe me, I've sunk two of them.
凯伦 哦 真的吗
Karen, oh, really?
是的 除了签名 一切都结束了
Yeah, it's all over but the signing.
哦 里拉 我很抱歉 那太糟糕了
Oh Larry, I'm sorry, that's awful.
是的
Yeah.
还不是很糟
It's not so bad.
走开 我们回到05年的夏天怎么样
Off, what do you say we revisit the summer of '05?
你有口臭
You have puke breath.
该死
Goddammit.
哦我的天
Oh my god!
怎么了
What happened?!
哦上帝 有什么人在外面
Oh my god, there's somebody out there.
我的老天鹅
Oh my god.
他在阳台上
He was on the balcony.
像个吸血鬼一样对着玻璃
He was there up against the glass like a vampire.
他性感不?
A hot one?
什么
What?
宝贝 你累了
Babe, you're tired.
不,外面有人
No, there's somebody out there!
你看见梯子了吗
Did you see a ladder?
没有
No.
翅膀呢
Did you see wings?
我的天 混♥蛋♥
Oh my god, fuck you!
因为你知道 人类是不会飞的
'Cause you know last time I checked, man couldn't fly.
我真不敢相信我忘了她会做这种事
I can't believe I forgot she does this.
我们以前叫它“秋式睡觉”
We used to call it pulling a Cho.
我的意思是我们可以调整一下她对吧
Well, I mean we could just like adjust her, right?
拜托 我以前把她从浴室地板上抱起来过
Please, I've lifted her off the bathroom floor before.
她就像一块水泥板一样
She's like a concrete slab.
好吧 我会跟她睡
Okay well, I'll sleep with her,
你可以把双人床挤在一起
and you can push the twins together.
经过二十年的逃避
After 20 years of wussing out,
现在你要行动了
now you're gonna make your move?
我要把衣服穿上
I will leave my clothes on.
当然
Of course you will.
不 我们去睡双人间
No, no, we'll take the twins.
像之前那样
Like old times.
为什么我们总是被困在阳台上
Why are we always the ones stuck in the balcony
其他人却在卧室里打牌
while everyone else played the sick card
或者在厕所为爱鼓掌
or fucked their faces off in the actual bedroom?
是的 这听起来挺熟悉的
Yeah, that sounds familiar.
我是说我真的没有任何选择 但是你
I mean I didn't really have any options, but you...
不 我被狼群包围
No, I was surrounded by wolves.
今天晚上领头狼可是什么都得不到
Well the pack leader ain't getting any tonight,
尤其在吃了那些猪肉包之后
not after those pork buns.
这间房♥之前很黑
This room used to be dark.
看起来没什么不同
Seems exactly the same.
就是有点老
Just a little older.
有点醉
A little drunker.
而且没有行李
And without all the baggage.
行吧
Yeah right.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 E
Good night, E.
能给我讲个睡前故事吗
Can you tell me a story?
-不能
-No.
求你了 一个小故事就行
Come on, a short story.
睡觉的时间到了
Sleeping time.
-那是我的脸 -我知道
- That's my face. - I know.
早上好鸭
Morning!
希望你睡得很好
Hope you slept okay.
哦是的 嗨
Oh yeah... hi!
几点了
What time is it?
早餐时间
Breakfast time.
哦西尔维娅 我们应该好好照顾你
Oh Sylvia, we should be taking care of you.
哦 不 不用 别傻了
Oh, no, no, don't be silly,
你是我的客人
you're my guests.
是谁啊
Who is it?
只是觉得你可能需要一点东西
Just thought you might need a little something
来解酒
to soak up the booze.
哦 抱歉 吵到你了吗
Oh no, I'm so sorry, were we loud?
没有 我只是想以前的大学同学嘛
No, no, I just figured old college crowd.
麦克斯总是说你们有点野
Max always said you guys were a little wild.
你真应该加入我们
Oh you should have joined us.
不不 我现在不喝酒了
No, no, I don't drink anymore.
哦上帝
Oh god.
宝贝
Babe?
你还好吗
You okay?
我在城里买♥♥的
So I picked these up in town.
人们提前关门了
People are closing down early,
是因为天气的原因
what with the weather coming in.
会下雨吗
Is it supposed to rain?
如果幸运的话 可能会有龙♥卷♥风♥
Rain, hail, maybe a tornado if we're lucky.
我们称之为汛期
We call it flood season.
最好是把门锁上 坐着不动
Sometimes it's best to just lock up and sit tight.
哦哇哦 我知道 所以
Oh wow, I'm sure, so...
死者当然不会等着下雨吧
Of course the dead don't wait on the rain, do they?
我一会就回来接你
I'll be back in a bit to pick you up for the service.
噢
Ow.
太吵了
That is so loud.
我觉得这根本没用
I don't think it's ever even worked.
可能是1998年生产的
There's probably produce from 1998 down there.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
谁在厨房♥的水池里吐了
Who throws up in the kitchen sink?
那个在浴室里呆了大半夜的人说
Says the man who spent half the night in the bathroom.
你怎么敢
How dare you.
我吃了猪肉包食物中毒了
I was poisoned by pork buns.
那个女人被酒 青春和愚蠢毒害了
That woman was poisoned by wine and youth and stupidity.
她很紧张 她才23岁
Ah, she was nervous, she's 23.
我肯定是在自己的呕吐物池中醒来
Pretty sure I was waking up in a pool
在我二十三岁的时候
of my own vomit at 23.
我记得 确实是
I remember, you were.
现在我有了爱尔兰水手的耐性
Now I have the tolerance of an Irish seaman.
先不说了,我想我可以利用这点
Vomit aside, I was thinking I might tap that.
哦 拉里
Oh Larry.
我在开玩笑
I am kidding.
你已经偷♥情♥二十年了
You've been stealing girlfriends for 20 years.
给别人点机会
Give someone else a chance.
谁
Who?
吓我一跳
Fuck me.
我猜暴风雨要来了
I guess the storm's coming in.
啊好多了
That's better.
真好
That's nice.
嗨
Hi!
嗨 抱歉 对不起 是我 对不起
Hi, sorry, sorry, did I, sorry.
我带了点阿司匹林和水
I thought I'd bring aspirin and some water,
如果你愿意的话 来点狗毛吧
a little hair of the dog, if you're so inclined.
哦 是的 狗狗需要一些毛
Oh yes, doggy needs some hair.
好的 给你
电影精选列表