But I remember that poncho.
哦上帝 哦
Oh god, uh.
一日是电影制♥作♥人 终身都是 对吧
Once a filmmaker, always a filmmaker, huh?
哦是的 我猜是的
Oh yeah, I guess so.
抱歉 能删掉吗
Sorry, can you delete that?
这个到底是怎么个流程
How does that, like work?
我是说 这里并不是洛杉矶
I mean it's not exactly L.A.
-拉里 -至少疱疹部分
- Larry. - at least the herpes part...
-我没有疱疹 -不是的
- I don't actually have... - No, it's not, is it?
但我还是喜欢浅尝一下
But I just, you know, I still like to dabble.
我是说 它不会传染
...I mean it's not contagious.
一共8美元
That'll be eight dollars.
抱歉
Sorry.
我所在的国家到处都是心理治疗师
My country's overrun with psychotherapists
你知道的 麦克斯他喜欢学术生活
and Max, you know, he liked academic life.
他是要养家糊口的人 所以
He was the breadwinner, so.
拜托 我想我们都想离开
Oh please, I think we'd all love to get away,
搬到爱荷华州 或者
move to Iowa, or...
威斯康辛州
Wisconsin.
威斯康辛州
Or Wisconsin.
30英里之外
30 miles from nowhere.
没错 我是说如果我在地铁里
Exactly, I mean if I never saw another
没见过六英寸的蟑螂的话
six-inch cockroach in the subway.
哦 这里没有蟑螂
Oh, no cockroaches here.
这里太冷了
The cold kills them.
如此的文明和安静
And it's so civilized and quiet.
只有你和美丽的户外
Just you and the great outdoors.
嗯 现在当然是这样了
Well, it certainly is now.
西尔维娅 麦克斯的事我很抱歉 真是...
Sylvia, I'm so sorry about Max, it's just...
真可怕
Awful.
糟透了
Terrible.
太令人难过了
It's so sad.
想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
哦不不不 我不能喝 真的
Oh, no, no, no, I can't, I can't really.
发生什么了
So what happened?
除非你不想... 我是说 如果是私人的
Unless you don't... I mean, if it's private...
我们应该在天黑前找到保罗
We should probably get Paul and head north
然后向北走
before it gets dark.
对
Sure.
哦 等等 杰克呢
Oh. Wait, what about Jack?
哦 他们错过了航♥班♥
Oh, they missed their flight.
他们
They?
他的女朋友安布尔 显然她也要来
His girlfriend Amber, apparently she's coming too.
真好
Sweet.
哟
Yo!
小保利
Smally Pauly!
嗨
Hi!
这边
Get over here!
我
I...
你的包
Your bag.
哦 好的
Uh, yeah.
我只是
I'm just...
嗨
Hi.
不错啊 保罗
You look great, Paul.
哦 是的 伙计
Oh, totally, dude.
挨饿的社会工作者对你来说是件好事
Starving social worker thing looks good on you.
拉里
Larry.
怎么了 我是说 吃大餐会让你变胖
What, I'm saying, fancy dinners make you fucking fat.
你看起来太棒了
You look awesome.
那么 实践如何
So, how's the practice?
是的 现场报道 心理医生很好
Oh yeah, reporting live, shrink good.
不 不 那天没什么新闻
No, no, that was a slow news day.
麦克斯会爱死这样的故事的
Max would have killed for a story like that.
是关于中心的 不是我
It was about the center, not me.
你还是个大人物 是吧
You're still a big deal though, huh?
当然不是
Well no.
是啊 是啊 如果都上了NPR 那可是件大事
Yeah, yeah if it's on NPR it's a big deal.
NPR:国家公共广播
相信我 我已经听够了
Trust me I had to hear enough about it to know.
威斯康辛州 沃沃斯公♥司♥
但有时 这些研究会产生
...but sometimes, these studies have
意想不到的后果
unintended consequences.
从心理上讲 也有伤亡
There are casualties, psychologically speaking.
我不明白 为什么会有人...
Well I don't get it, why would anyone...
这是一个专注于
This was a dedicated student
取悦教授的学生
wanting to please a professor.
甚至在房♥子里住了一段时间
Even stayed at the house for a time.
天啊 听起来像个该死的囚犯
Jesus, sounds like a fucking prisoner.
哦不
Oh, no.
不
No, no.
这些照片可能会
It was just images that might be disturbing
让某些体质的人感到不安
to people with certain constitutions.
但没有触觉上的问题
But nothing tactile.
所以发生什么了
So what happened?
我是说 他失败了 病理性地说
Well I mean he failed, pathologically speaking.
他辞职了吗
Did he quit?
他消失了
He disappeared.
就是消失得无影无踪
And I mean just gone without a trace.
大学开始调查
The university opened an investigation
所以他们取消了马克斯的所有课程
so they canceled all Max's classes,
他的补助金一夜之间就消失了
his grants dried up overnight.
我的意思是 你知道的 保罗 一个不完整的研究
I mean as you know, Paul, an incomplete study
是没有用的
is a useless one.
哇哦
Whoah.
哇哦
Whoah!
哦上帝
Oh my god.
那是什么
What was that?
我们应该停下来吗
Should we stop?
不 恶心
No, gross, no.
我们这里有很多流浪狗
We got a lot of stray dogs out here.
对不起 我有点受不了...
I'm sorry, I'm not good with...
血 是的我们知道
Blood, yeah we know.
随着经济的发展
With the economy, people just
人们不再关心他们了
stopped caring for them.
但是他们为了生存不得不做些什么
But they do what they have to do to survive...
-真让人难过
-So sad.
直到他们挂掉
...until they don't.
你说麦克斯是怎么做到的
Okay, so how did Max do it, did you say?
-拉里 -伙计别这样
- Larry. - Dude, come on.
柯尔特1911式 45口径手♥枪♥
A 1911 Colt 45.
我是说 我不太了解枪♥支♥
I mean, I don't know from guns,
但那是警♥察♥告诉我的
but that's what the police told me.
我很抱歉 西尔维娅
I'm so sorry, Sylvia.
我很高兴我们能在这里
I'm glad we could be here.
我们都是
We all are.
对麦克斯来说 大学时光就是他的所有
Those college years meant the world to Max.
伙计们 你们是麦克海尔大厅帮
You guys, the McHale Hall Crew.
是他最接近家人的一帮人
It was the closest he ever got to family.
我想他一直都知道
I think he always knew that you guys
到头来你们还是会在
would be there in the end.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
看起来完全一样
It looks exactly the same.
啊 回忆
Ah, the memories.
这非常像《大寒》
This is very Big Chill.
《大寒》:电影 讲述一帮同学因为其中一位自杀而15年后相聚
拜托 那些人都有100岁了吧
Please, those people were like a hundred.
哦 我们这边也差不多了
Ooh, we're like a hundred.
他们不是都睡在一起吗
And didn't they all sleep together?
真的吗
Did they?
不知道 我猜的
I don't know, I'm assuming.
他们不是一直都这样吗
Don't they always?
别忘了在留言簿上签名
Don't forget to sign the guestbook.
电影精选列表