即使死了 麦克斯也想知道谁在这里
Even in death, Max would wanna know who was here.
他一向注重细节
He was always a stickler for detail.
至少他没在这儿要求我们互相亲脸
He's not asking for a fucking cheek swab.
我把你们都安排在阁楼上了
Anyhoo, I put you all in the loft.
保罗和拉里可以住双人间
Paul and Larry can take the twins.
贝丝 你和伊莱恩可以共享女王间
Bess, you and Elaine can share the queen,
你们是好朋友
you're good friends.
我把杰克和他女朋友安置在后面的卧室
And I put Jack and his girlfriend in the back bedroom.
嘁 像往常一样
Pssh, per usual.
我和麦克斯的妈妈会在主屋等你
Max's mother and I will be in the main house
如果你需要什么的话
if you need anything.
我不知道诺玛住在这里
Oh, I didn't know Norma was living here.
在过去的几个月里
She's been staying here year-round
她一直都呆在这里
for the last few months now.
她有一些
She was having some...
困惑 而麦克斯总是着迷于
confusion, and Max was always fascinated
衰老的过程
by the aging process,
所以她在这里 但她的精神状态不太好
so she's here but her mental state is not.
哦 哇哦
Oh wow.
但你不能拒绝家人 所以
But you don't turn away family, so.
保罗 你♥爸♥爸 他不是得了...
Paul, your father, didn't he have...
是的 这并不容易
Yeah, it's not easy.
紧张对人类大脑的影响真是令人惊奇
Amazing what strain does to the human brain.
厨房♥还是一样的
So, uh, the kitchen's the same.
我们还在用井水
We're still on well water.
过滤系统已经不像以前那样了
The filtration system is not what it used to be
所以你可能会捞到一些沉淀物
so you might catch a little sediment.
它有独特的风味 但它是可以喝的 哦
It has its own flavor but it's drinkable, and oh!
-哦 -啊
- Oh! - Ugh.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for goodness sake.
梅西
Maisy!
梅西 过来
Maisy, get in here!
哦 那只猫
Oh, that cat.
麦克斯过去常在这里的客房♥里锻炼
Max used to work out here in the guesthouse.
每天早上 梅西都会给他带来一只死老鼠
Maisy would bring him a dead rat every morning.
我猜她也想念他
Guess she misses him too.
好吧 不管怎样
Well anyhoo, it's one less rat for you
你需要担心的老鼠少了一只
to have to worry about.
好吧 手♥机♥在这边没信♥号♥♥
Okay, so the cellphones, they don't work up here.
你只能用座机
You'll have to use the landline
如果你想打外线的话
if you wanna make outside calls.
如果你们要点餐 我留了菜单
I left some menus in case you want to order food.
只有两三个餐馆
There are only two or three places
外卖♥♥能送到这么远
that will deliver this far out
我认为凌顶的中国菜是最好吃的
so I would say Top Ling's Chinese is the best of them.
哦 我真想吃肉包子
Ooh, I'd kill for a pork bun.
我记得
I remember.
不要点卡多瓦·卢沙餐馆
Just stay away from Caldova Lucha.
我们这地方很难找到
We're so hard to find
而他们的送货员都是些小年轻
and all they have are these kids driving.
一半的人都找不到这地方
Half of them never even make it.
还好我们不会遇到真正的紧急情况
God forbid we had a real emergency.
警♥察♥到的时候 尸体绝对已经腐烂了
We'd be decomposing by the time the cops got here.
谢谢你们
Thank you...
感谢你们所有人的到来
All of you, for coming.
这对我们来说意味着许多
It means the world to us.
哇 她倒是振作起来了
Wow, she perked right the fuck up.
我累坏了 难怪他自杀了
I'm exhausted, no wonder he offed himself.
她很孤独
She's lonely.
她可能已经好几个月没和任何人说话了
She probably hasn't talked to anyone in months.
他们十年前不是要离婚吗
Weren't they gonna get a divorce 10 years ago?
他们结婚十年了
They got married 10 years ago.
确实
Exactly.
伙计们 我们能不能专心吃饭 我快饿死了
Guys, can we focus on food, I'm starving.
哇 难道威斯康辛的中国菜听起来好吃吗
Wow, does Chinese food in Wisconsin not sound good?
这里也有印度菜和泰国菜
There's Indian here too and Thai.
这是中西部 不是应该有芝士汉堡吗
It's the midwest, shouldn't there be cheeseburgers?
好吧 他们可能不会
Well, they probably don't deliver
开车来这个鬼地方
to the middle of fucking nowhere.
拜托 你喜欢这里
Oh, come on, you loved it here.
你以前可是出了名的小荡♥妇♥
You were the slut of Chez Lehman.
我吗?
Was I?
就像狩猎季节一样
It was like hunting season, man.
每个人的约会都是公平的
Everyone's date was fair game.
经常发牢骚吗
Grouch much?
我只是说 我开车回家的时候
I'm just saying I always drove home
总是带着一大包避孕套 并且期待着
with a full pack of condoms and an awkward car trip
尴尬的驾车之旅
to look forward to.
伙计 你不能在树林里待四个晚上
Well dude, you can't spend four nights in the woods
其中三个晚上都有女人趴在你肩上哭
and spend three of them with chicks crying on your shoulder.
没人想和毛绒泰迪熊做♥爱♥
No one wants to have sex with their fucking teddy bear.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以 饺子怎么样
So, dumplings?
好的 女士
Yes ma'am.
好的
Yes.
好吧 如果有必要的话
Okay, if I have to.
呃 不是一个词
Uh, not a word.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
这不是个词
Not a word.
是的
Sure it is.
-什么意思 -布伦斯
- Meaning? - Bruns.
我不知道这是什么意思 但我知道这是一个词
I don't know what it means, but I know it's a word.
我们永远都不会知道吧
We'll never know, will we?
没有信♥号♥♥ 就永远不会知道
Not without wifi, we won't.
一个有博士学位的人怎么会没有字典呢
How does a guy with a PhD not have a dictionary?
精神语言
Language of the mind.
单词都是多余的
Words are superfluous.
显然 道德也是如此
As are ethics, apparently.
好了 好了
There, there it is.
你听到什么声音了吗
Did you hear that?
没有
No.
嗡嗡声 一直在我耳边
Like a buzzing, I keep hearing this hum.
科学家总是被误解。
Scientists are always misunderstood.
像孟格勒
Like Mengele.
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
现在没有了
It's gone now.
把麦克斯和纳粹相提并论真的好吗吗
You seriously equating Max with a Nazi?
那么 为什么仅仅因为你有学位和资金
Well, why do you have the right to torment people
就有权利折磨别人呢
just because you have a degree and some funding?
他们没有折磨人
They weren't tormenting people,
他们在做研究 你不能
they vet these studies, you can't do...
他们考虑过吗
Do they though?
在那
There!
去哪了
Where'd it go?
你知道 仅仅因为你和没有保障的群众一起工作
You know, just because you work with the unwashed masses
并不意味着所有的精神病学家都是圣人
doesn't mean that all shrinks are saints.
我说过我们是吗
Did I say that we were?
没有什么比得上付给一个男人200美元一小时
Nothing like paying a guy like 200 dollars an hour
让他告诉你你的生活糟透了
to tell you your life sucks.
现在你是一个可怜虫
Now you're a sad sack and a sucker.
你会是一个糟糕的病人
You would make a terrible patient.
该死的 说得对
Damn right.
我不需要穿高领毛衣的混♥蛋♥教我
I don't need some dick in a turtleneck
怎么处理我的感情
to tell me how to process my feelings.
我觉得人们好像不♥穿♥高领了
I don't think people wear turtlenecks anymore.
是吗
No?
麦克斯不是混♥蛋♥ 他是科学家
Max isn't a dick, he's a scientist
也是你的朋友
and he is your friend.
曾经 保罗 他曾经是个科学家
Was, Paul, he was a scientist.
我们有好几年没见过他了
None of us have seen him in years.
电影精选列表