疯狂可以如此无情
Madness can be so unforgiving.
你只能希望这不是遗传的 对吧 保罗
You just gotta hope it's not genetic, right Paul?
什么
I'm sorry?
你的爸爸 他发病早
Your dad, with his early onset.
嗯
Mmm.
该死
Stink... shit.
鸡蛋
Eggs!
事情发生得太快了
See it can happen so fast.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯已经死了 诺玛
Max is dead, Norma.
他死了
He's dead.
她有时候容易这样 我很抱歉
She gets this way, I'm sorry.
不 别这样
No, no.
我想我们该走了
I think it's time for us to go.
你♥爸♥到底怎么了 伙计
So what the hell is that about your dad, dude?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
我觉得这烂透了
I thought it was shitty.
人们表达悲伤的方式各不相同
People grieve in different ways, you know.
当我的狗斯帕克死了 我喝酒醉了一个星期
When my dog Sparky died, I got drunk for a week
然后我去打双向飞碟
and I went skeet shooting.
我这辈子从来没有打过飞碟
I've never gone skeet shooting a day in my life.
死亡会对人产生奇怪的影响
Death does strange things to people.
他妈的
Fuck!
为什么这里这么冷
Why is it freezing in here?
柴火在哪
Where is the fucking firewood?
在那边
Out there.
哦 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
我去
I'll go.
我去就行
I'll go.
怎么了
What?
我是好人
I'm the perfect human.
我在非营利组织工作
I work in non-profit.
我只是提议去拿木头
I just offered to go get wood.
不用客气
You're welcome.
这不是他的错 他很有骑士精神
It's not his fault he's chivalrous
而你跟个屌♥似的 拉里
and you're a dick, Larry.
至少我的还在
Hey, at least I still have mine.
你看到外面那些该死的虫子有多大了吗
You seen the size of those fucking ticks out there?
他们不想要你的老二 相信我
They don't want your dick, trust me.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我们真的错过了
Yeah, we really missed out.
你没有
You didn't.
那又怎样 不值得
Whatever, not worth it.
一直都是和平主义者
Ever the pacifist.
为什么 就因为我不在乎你的老二
Why, because I don't care about your tick-bait dick?
不 因为你不在乎
No, because you don't care that someone
有人说你♥爸♥爸疯了
called your dad crazy and said
还说你疯只是时间问题
it's only a matter of time for you!
那个女人很伤心 伙计
The woman is grieving, man,
她才失去丈夫
she just lost her husband!
我才不要当混♥蛋♥呢
I'm not gonna be a jerk about it!
不 当然了
No, of course not.
这会毁了你作为圣人的名声
It would ruin your reputation as a fucking saint!
闭嘴 你都不知道自己在说什么
Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.
这就对了 就这样 把它释放出来
There it is, there it is, let it out.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
好了 你满意了吧 肥猪 去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay, you satisfied, prick, fuck you.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿 住手
Hey, hey, stop it.
好吧 你的和平奖没了
Well, there goes your peace prize.
我跟你一起去 保罗
I'll come with you, Paul.
我们走吧
Let's go get tick bit.
别管了
Don't pay attention.
他们一直都这么做
They do this all the time.
他们要去哪啊
Where are they going?
找一个螺丝
For a screw.
对没错
Yeah right.
所以她和女孩子们约会 对吗
So she dates girls, right?
大多数女同性恋都这样啊
Most lesbians do.
保罗真的很棒
Paul's really nice.
罗杰斯先生也很棒
And so is Mr. Rogers.
谁
Who?
那个坐小火车的老头
That old dude that used to ride tiny trains
还带着一堆木偶的那个
with a bunch of puppets on them?
真的挺诡异的
That's really creepy.
当然了
Exactly.
这就是我为什么总是在你
That's why I always come on
最意想不到的时候出击
when you least... expect it.
哦 老天啊 我♥操♥
Oh, Jesus fuck!
哦见鬼了 这 操
Oh man damn, that was... fuck.
是只浣熊
It's a raccoon.
有马那么大的浣熊吗
The size of a horse?
见鬼 它们是得有多少啊
Damn, how many of them are there?
哦我的天 就是他
Oh my god, that's him.
什么 谁啊
What, who?
他
Him!
他怎么了
What about him?
他就是
That's the man.
是我见过的那个人
That's the man that I saw.
在这张照片里的吗
In this picture?
不 在窗户里看到的
No, in the window.
宝贝 喝点水吧
Babe, have some water.
不 不 我昨天看见过他
No, no, I saw him yesterday.
今天我以为...
And today I thought...
不可能的
It couldn't be.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为那是麦克斯
'Cause that's Max.
谁是麦克斯
Who's Max?
我们刚刚埋掉的那个麦克斯
Max, the guy we just buried.
他已经死了
He's dead.
完全死了
Very dead.
现在没死了
Not anymore.
哦
Ooh!
伙计们 外面太糟糕了
Man it sucks out there.
你们还好吧
You guys okay?
是啊 我们很好
Yeah, yeah we're fine.
就是有点醉
Just a little tipsy.
那可不
As you should be.
伙计 厨房♥的窗户破了
Man, the window in the kitchen busted.
是啊 因为已经放了他妈几千年了
Yeah, 'cause it's a fucking thousand years old.
好吧 我要叫辆出租车
All right, I'm gonna call a cab.
哈 我不怪你
Huh, I don't blame you.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
哦当然 这个时候打的可容易了
Oh yeah, because they're everywhere.
就直接下去拦一辆就行
Just hop on down the corner and fucking hail one.
好吧 我不想在这里呆着
Okay, well I'm not staying here.
我们这是在威斯康辛州 宝贝儿
We're in Wisconsin, babe.
我们在一片不毛之地里
We're in the middle of nowhere.
是你想来的
You wanted to come.
我想挤奶牛 想吃奶酪
I want to milk cows, I want to eat cheese.
我又不知道我们会在
I didn't know that we'd be in a shack
荒郊野外的窝棚里
in the middle of the woods
外面还有他们的死人和疯狗
with fucking dead people and rabid dogs in the walls!
其实这不是个窝棚
Well it's not really a shack.
我说了这地方很复古
I said it was rustic!
这不是复古 杰克
This is not rustic, Jack.
这是荒野求生
This is survival!
你好
Hello?
你好 我需要打一辆出租车去机场
Hi, I need a cab to the airport please.
电影精选列表