谁知道他现在是什么样子
Who knows what he is now?
死了
Dead.
他已经死了
He's dead now.
好吧 管他呢
Okay, whatever.
这孩子很清楚自己的处境
This kid knew what he was getting himself into,
否则他不会走到最后那一步的
otherwise he shouldn't have signed on the dotted line.
他当时怎么 18岁啊?
What, what was he like, 18?
想想我们十八岁的时候
Think of us at 18.
一经出♥售♥概不负责
Caveat emptor.
不疯魔 不成佛
Crazy always finds its way out.
谁准备好参加派对了
Who's ready to party?!
最近怎么样
What is up?
嘿 杰克
Hey Jack.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby girl!
他在这
There he is!
嘿 伙计
Hey buddy.
见到你太开心了 伙计
Good to see you, buddy.
哟 伙计 最近怎么样了 太久没见了
Yo, man, how you been? It's been a long time!
是的有段时间了 我很好
Yeah it's been a while, I'm good.
是的 都挺好
Yeah, all right.
嘿 让我来帮你
Hey, let me help with those.
所以你是模特 是吗
So you're a model, is that right?
别做梦了 拉里
Give up the dream, Larry!
一旦你像杰克一样 你就不会再变回来了
Once you go Jack, you never go back.
你懂我 我是个梦想家
You got me, I'm a dreamer.
你真是没有改变 伙计
You don't change, man.
谢天谢地 有人带酒过来了
Oh thank god, someone brought booze.
所以 这是?
So this is...?
哦 安布尔
Oh, Amber.
给你介绍一下 这是大家
Amber this is everyone.
-嘿 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
那么 谁准备好痛饮一杯2008年的皮诺了呢
So, who's ready to grieve into a 2008 Pinot?
你们真幸运 我们去购物了
Lucky for you, we went shopping.
我们有乳酪喷雾
We got spray cheese.
牛肉干
Beef jerky.
在黑暗中会发光的避孕套
Glow in the dark condoms.
来吧 告诉我
So come on, fill me in!
你们知道这个混♥蛋♥为什么要自杀吗
Do we know why this fucker offed himself?
是啊 他有两周没跟我说话了
Yeah, he didn't talk to me for like two weeks
因为我不想填那份愚蠢的性癖调查
because I wouldn't fill out that dumbass sex survey.
哦上帝 性癖调查
Oh god the sex survey.
只有我一个人填了吗
Am I the only one who filled that out?
你个蠢蛋
You sucker!
他就像胡迪尼 每次都能看穿你
He was like Houdini, man, he got you every time.
胡迪尼:世界上最著名的魔术师
因为这挺让人受宠若惊的
Because it was flattering though,
我是说 我想我们都想成为某件事的主体
I mean I think we all want to be the subject of something.
被甩最快的方法就是
The quickest way to get your ass broken up with
坦白你的性癖
is to be honest about your sex habits.
这就是报应 伙计
Cause and effect, man.
我们因为他的烂调查而被甩了
We get dumped because of his shitty survey
然后他就可以搞我们的前任了
and then he gets his pick of our exes?
是的 搞我们的前任
Yeah, pick exes!
哦 他会很喜欢你的
Oh he would have loved you.
当然 肯定的
Absolutely, totally.
伙计
Dude.
但是 不管怎么说
But what, no, whatever,
这都是一项心理学研究
that was, it was a psych study.
不是什么阴谋
That wasn't like a sex plot.
好吧 你们俩有你们的水平
Well, you two had your level of shit going on.
是大学啊伙计 竞争很激烈
It was college man, it was competitive.
是啊 然后你就不得不向国际橄榄球理事会告发他
Yeah, then you had to rat him out to the IRB
因为他引用了一本科学杂♥志♥
for quoting a fucking science journal.
这不仅仅是一句引用
It was a little more than just a quote.
这不关你的事
Well it's none of your business
罗杰斯先生
is what it was, Mr. Rogers.
不是吗
Or was it?
闭嘴伙计们
Guys, shut up.
不过你拿到助学金了 不是吗
Got you the grant though, didn't it?
是的 因为你不会有资金
Yeah, it did, because you don't get funding
除非你有数据
unless you have numbers.
对 如果你所有的朋友都出♥卖♥♥♥你
Right, which you're not gonna have
你是不会有的
if all your friends are ratting you out.
哦 里拉 得了吧
Oh Larry, come on.
我道歉了 好吗
I apologized, okay?
我真的非常抱歉
I'm still apologizing.
你不用跟我道歉 伙计
Hey, you don't have to apologize to me, man.
你这混♥蛋♥
Pickaxe for a pickin' ass!
哦 是的
Oh yes.
衬衫放下来宝贝 我们能看到你的胸
Shirt down, babe, we can see your tits!
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help with those?
-哦 我需要 -哟
- Oh, I do. - Yo!
好吧 如果你是妓♥女♥
Okay, the only way that
和陌生人发生性关系
having sex with a stranger does not count as cheating
就不算是欺骗
is if you're a hooker.
这就跟上班一样
Then it's like your nine to five.
真见鬼 那他妈是什么
Holy shit, what the hell is that?
哇哇哇 你去哪 伙计
Whoah, whoah, whoah, where you going, dude?
是个女人
It's a woman.
是鬼
It's a ghost.
他为什么要和它说话
Why is he talking to it?
-见鬼 -怎么回事
- Holy shit! - What the hell?
哦上帝 那是狼吗
Oh my god, is that a wolf?
滚出去
Get out of here!
快点 嘘
Go on, shoo!
你养狗吗
Do you have dogs?
不 她只是个阿尔法狼
No, she's just an alpha.
abo中的a
我也可以是贝塔
I can also be beta.
abo中的b
我浑身都在发抖 伙计们
Oh, I totally have the shakes, dudes.
就像排毒奶昔那样吗
Oh, shit like detox shakes?
因为我想干了这瓶
'cause I think I killed the bottle.
一共有多少
How many does that make?
别妄下定论
Oh don't judge.
我是这里唯一一个没希望跟人上♥床♥的人
I'm the only one here with no hope of getting laid.
瞧 你已经结婚了
Hello, married.
我不觉得会有人睡猪肉包子
I don't think pork buns is getting laid.
这是个葬礼 你真的想在葬礼时期内上♥床♥吗
It's a funeral, you really wanna get laid at a funeral?
那是诺玛
That was Norma.
她说她在找麦克斯
She said she was looking for Max.
她都不认识我了
She didn't even recognize me.
哦 猪肉包里有什么
Oh, what was in those pork buns?
巴腾多 有什么发现吗
Bartendo, what have we got?
啊 威士忌 两盏灯和一瓶馨芳葡萄酒
Ah, whiskey, two lights and a zinfandel.
拉里
Larry?
凌顶刚刚想杀了我
Top Ling just tried to kill me.
来点红的 再要点白的 再给我来点儿杰克
I want red, white, and a little bit of Jack.
哦 你还想要点杰克
Oh you want a little bit of Jack?
你想来点吗
You want a bit of Jack?
过来
Come here.
该死
Oh shit!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
什么
What the...?
哦见鬼
Oh fuck.
你还好吗
Whoah, you all right?
我还好 还好
Yeah fine, fine.
我只是在习惯井水
I'm just getting used to the well water.
哦是的 就像被尿布
Oh yeah, it's like an egg being filtered
过滤的蛋液一样
through a fucking diaper.
刚才有人在地下室吗
电影精选列表