破产姐妹  第六季 第二十二集

2 Broke Girls S06E22

Aug. 15, 2019, 7:52 a.m.

姐妹花终身有靠皆大欢喜


So it has been quite a journey,
的确是段潮起潮落的人生路
but through it all, the key for me has been bravery
但自始至终 支持我走下去最大动力是勇气
and the deepdown knowledge
以及在内心深处我坚信
that I am better than everyone else.
我比所有人都强
Uh, I'm sorry, Jillian, what was your question?
抱歉 吉利安 你的问题是什么来着
I asked Max where she was born.
我问麦克斯是在哪里出生的
The Peekaboo Lounge on I.
号洲际公路的躲猫猫酒吧
My mom was on the pole
我妈在舞台的钢管上时
when I popped out and said, "Peekaboo."
我从她下面跑出来 然后说"找到你啦"
So your movie, The Princess and the Ponzi,
你的电影《庞氏公主》
has Oscar buzz...
有获奥斯卡的希望呢
for sound editing, but still.
虽然是最佳音效剪辑 但还是很棒啊
Who will you be wearing to the premiere?
你们打算穿谁家的礼服去首映会呢
Well, Jillian, the top is from
吉利安 我的上衣来自
the Eleven lost and found,
便利商店的失物招领处
and the jeans I won in a knife fight,
牛仔裤是我跟人拿刀对砍的战利品
so I didn't get specifics.
所以我也不知道是谁家的
Stylist to the stars Brad Goreski reached out.
明星造型师布莱德·格雷斯基找我了
好莱坞知名造型师 也是电视节目《时尚警察》
的主持人
He's a fashion policeman,
他是个时尚警察
the only kind of policeman Max hasn't been arrested by.
这是唯一一种还未逮捕过麦克斯的警察呢
Anyway, our dessert bar is catering the premiere.
我们甜品酒吧将会承办首映会的餐饮
We are really coming into our own.
我们真的是越来越能自食其力了
Girls...
姑娘们
Oh, speaking of coming into your own,
说到慢慢长大[自食其果]
this is Han.
这位是阿憨
Are you coming to work today?
你们俩今天有打算来上班吗
Or should I just write down wrong orders for customers myself?
还是我该自己来 直接写错客人的点餐就好
Han, can't you see we're in the middle
阿憨 你看不见我们正在
of a press interview for my movie?
接受我大电影的新闻采访吗
You can't just ignore me.
别无视我啊
I'm not the advice of your courtappointed lawyer.
我又不是你们法院指派律师给的建议
Sounds like you guys are busy.
听起来你们有很多事情忙
The movie, running this bar,
宣传这部电影 经营这间酒吧
and working for that man too.
还要给那个男人打工
Man, right?
是男人 对吧
With us blowing up as we are,
我们事业越来越蒸蒸日上
Max and I are phasing out the diner
我跟麦克斯也会慢慢挥别餐厅
and deodorant that's hot to the touch.
以及摸起来会烫的体香剂
It burns the stink away. I'm not giving that up.
它能把臭味都烧掉 我才不要挥别它
Well, that was...five hours.
很高兴聊了...五个小时
Uh, see you at the premiere.
首映会上见
Wait, we're phasing out the diner?
等等 我们要挥别餐厅吗
I have really gotta stop falling asleep immediately
看来我以后真的不可以你一开口
whenever you speak.
就秒睡了
Max, think about it. Why
麦克斯 你自己想想嘛 为啥...
Han, we need to talk to you.
阿憨 我们需要跟你谈谈
Yeah, we're not happy about it either.
是的 跟你说话我们也很郁闷
Bestcase scenario,
毕竟最好的情况
we wouldn't have seen you at all today.
是本可以今天一天都不见到你
Oh, good, a talk.
棒呆了 谈话呢
Let me save you the trouble and just start crying.
我帮你们省点功夫 直接开始哭吧
Han, we are phasing the diner out of our lives.
阿憨 我们要慢慢将餐厅从我们生活中挥别
I have a stylist now.
我现在是有造型师的人了
This is our two weeks' notice,
这是我们的提前两周离职通知
and we need this week off to get ready for the premiere.
我们这周还需要请假来准备参加首映会
I mentioned I have a stylist, right?
我说过我有造型师了对吧
So you leave me high and dry?
所以就这么抛下我[嗨干]吗
I'm always high and dry around you.
在你身边我永远都又嗨又"干"
Han, we got Bobby's sister, Denise, to cover for us,
阿憨 我们请了鲍比的姐姐来代班
and she's already late.
而且她已经迟到了
It'll be like we never left.
跟我们在时一模一样吧
Whoo, sorry I'm sweaty and late.
一身大汗还迟到 真是抱歉
I tried to parkour my way here.
我试了用跑酷的方式赶来这里
Then I met the business end of a parking meter.
然后我跟停车收费器亲密接触了
Basically, I broke my vagina.
简单来说就是撞坏了我的"洞洞"
Where can I get a big Ziploc bag full of ice?
我能去哪里弄到一大袋冰块呢
Uh...here.
我这有
I was keeping my kidney in it.
我本来用它来保存我的肾
Now, Bobby, before stylist to the stars
鲍比 在明星造型师
Brad Goreski gets here,
布莱德·格雷斯基到之前
we just need to do a little work
我们需要下点功夫
to fix up your clothes, your hair, your face.
改善一下你的服装 发型 脸蛋
Also, your walk's not great.
你走路姿势也不行
How's my run?
那我跑步姿势如何
Cause I feel like doing it right now.
因为我现在就挺想跑的'
If you want to play stylist, help Denise.
如果你想当造型师 就去帮帮丹妮斯
She tucks her sweater in
她会把毛衣紮进...
to her socks.
袜子里
Oh, Denise isn't invited to the premiere.
丹妮斯并没有获邀去参加首映会
I can't run the risk of being embarrassed by someone.
我不想冒搬石头砸自己脚的风险
I mean, Earl already asked if he could bring
厄尔已经问过我可不可以带
his sleeping bag and his shopping cart.
他的睡袋还有购物手推车来了
We get it, Earl, you're rich.
够了 厄尔 我们知道你有钱
Uh, my dress is by Beddy Spready.
我的礼服出自设计师创·丹
It's a bedspread.
就是床单的意思
Oh, my God, Brad Goreski!
天啊 布莱德·格雷斯基
Well, I can't prove it,
我无法证明我是
because someone just stole my wallet outside.
因为我刚在外面被人偷了钱包
All right, I gotta go get a suit
好啦 我去搞套西装
after I get my...
不过得先...
eyelashes highlighted? Seriously?
刷睫毛吗 你不是吧
Love you.
爱你啦
Love you too.
我也爱你
Good call on the eyelashes.
睫毛的事很正确
First time there's been a better rack than mine in the
这公寓里第一次有比我更强的胸[衣架]
apartment.
Okay, these are the choices.
这些是你们的候选礼服
They're on loan from the top designers,
都是从顶级设计师那里借的
and if you hurt them,
如果弄坏了衣服
those bitches will hunt you down.
那些疯婆子会追杀你到天涯海角
Well, if Federal Marshal Tommy Lee Jones
如果连《美国警察》汤米·李·琼斯
该知名演员在年出演的电影
couldn't find me, good luck.
都找不到我 她们就算了吧
That's a brandnew Zac Posen.
这件是设计师扎克·珀森的新作
He gave it to me as a favor,
他是帮忙我才借给我的
because we share a time share and a love of Cher.
我们共同分享分时房产和对雪儿的爱
美国知名女歌手与演员 深受同志圈喜爱
Over share?
分享过度了吗
You got anything over there
你那边有礼服是
I won't have to shave my pits for?
我不需要刮腋毛就能穿的吗
Hmm, hold on.
你等等
Let me sniff around
我找一下
for Shailene Woodley's SAG Awards dress.
谢琳·伍德蕾参加演员工会奖穿的那条裙子
Oh, my God, I love it.
天啊 我好喜欢这条
Oh, good eye.
眼光真好
That's a $, dress.
这条裙子价值一万美元
And that's why it looks so lost
这就是为什么它在这间公寓里
and afraid in this apartment.
看起来是如此迷茫与害怕
一万块$,?
I can own and operate an Old Navy for that.
这价钱够我开一家平价服饰店了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Did someone call fashion ?
有人打了时尚报警专线吗
The fashion police are here!
时尚警察在这里呢
Well, this is embarrassing.
被认出来好尴尬
Yes, I'm celebrity stylist Brad Goreski.
是啦 我就是明星造型师布莱德·格雷斯基
Oh, see, I thought you were Melissa Rivers.
抱歉 我还以为你是女主持梅丽莎
Yeah, 'cause you guys have very similar jaws.
你们两个的下巴很像
Hey, do you style babies?
你帮婴儿做造型吗
Cause I want Barbara to be discovered
我想让芭芭拉在首映会'
at the movie premiere.
被人发掘
The only baby I style is Kanye West.
我唯一帮做造型的婴儿是坎耶·韦斯特
知名饶舌歌手 也是名媛金·卡戴珊的老公 常
在网上有幼稚撕逼言论
Wait, are you sure you're not Melissa Rivers?
等等 你真的不是梅丽莎·里弗斯吗
Max, this is my reintroduction into high society,
麦克斯 这是我再度回归上流社会
and you had to bring ribs for the limo?
你非得带着肋排上豪车吗
Somebody obviously was never in a Pitbull video.
某人明显没拍过嘻哈斗牛梗的音乐录影带
Doesn't look like we're going anywhere in this traffic.
这车感觉还得堵好一段时间
I'll take a road rib.
给我来根肋排
Max, if you get that red wine near me,
麦克斯 你敢把红酒拿靠近我身边
I will start singing songs from Funny Girl,
我就开始唱音乐剧《滑稽女郎》的歌
and I will not stop.
而且绝对不停下
Can I some of that "Deal with Caroline" juice?
能给我来点"喝了才能忍卡洛琳"果汁吗
Max, that's your third sigh.
麦克斯 这是你第三声叹气了
Is my makeup not perfect?
是我的妆不够完美吗
Do even my sighs have to be about you?
就连我叹的气都得跟你有关吗
Well, it is my night.
毕竟今晚我是主角嘛
I was just thinking how this whole movie thing
我只是在想这整件电影的事
started in L.A. with Randy.
都起源于去洛杉矶见兰迪
It's kind of sad he's not here,
有点难过他不在这里
and also, your makeup is a little clowny.
另外 你的妆有点小丑感
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah, well, Randy's the only person
好吧 兰迪是唯一一个
I've ever loved or let love me.
我爱过 也接受他的爱的人
How clowny?
是有多小丑感
What are you guys doing out there?
你们在这里干嘛
We hopped out of our cab, because of the traffic.
太堵了 我们就下了出租车
Also, it was on fire.
还有就是那车着火了
Well, we'd invite you guys in here,
我们也很想邀请你们上车
but the windows keep going up on their own.
但这车窗不停地自己关上了
You don't think that limo driver's
你觉得那个豪车司机
gonna eat the rest of my coleslaw, do you?
应该不会把我剩下的卷心菜沙拉都吃完吧
Shh, no one says "coleslaw" on a red carpet.
没人走红毯时说"卷心菜沙拉"
I think you hid it pretty well in the cup holders.
我觉得你藏在杯座里藏得很妙
Oh, my God. Look at all this.
天啊 看看这里
Oh, good, Caroline Channing.
太好了 卡洛琳·钱宁
Stay here. It's not your time yet.
乖乖待着 还没到你
Oh, that's what the angels said to me
我把一台自动倾卸卡车
when I drove that dump truck into the East River.
开进河里时 天使们也说了这话
Oh, look, it's the star of Happy Feet.
快看 《快乐的大脚》的演员
知名动画片 主角是小企鹅
Antarctica's that way.
南极在那个方向
No, it's that way.
放屁 是那边
This is exciting.
好令人兴奋啊
I haven't seen this much paparazzi
我上一次见到那么多狗仔队
since I was dating Harriet Tubman.
还是在我跟哈莉特·塔布曼交往那会儿
年出生的美国知名废奴主义者
You guys must be the MakeAWish couple.
你们是许愿基金会的人[伴侣]吧
美国非营利组织 旨在为重病儿童达成心中愿望
N从送玩具 旅游 到见自己偶像都有
Actually, we're just friends.
其实我们只是朋友而已
If I had a wish, he'd be a giant doobie.
如果我能许愿 我希望他是一根大号大♥麻烟
Just keep it moving.
继续往前走
It's the "Kevin Dillon and below" spot.
这里是给不红明星的位子
They must all be reloading their cameras.
他们肯定全部在换新胶卷呢
Are you trying to say I shouldn't be seeing
所以你是说我现在
all these flashing lights right now?
眼前不应该看到那么多闪光吗
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
Check out my red carpet dress.
看看我的红毯礼服
So, when I said "Red carpet attire,"
我跟你说"红毯服饰"时
I meant somethingwow.
指的是...
I vacuumed it myself before we left.
出门前 我亲自把这块地毯吸了一遍
It gave me hard wood.
让我变成了"硬"木地板
Well, the real star tonight is here.
今晚真正的大明星来了
Verne Troyer, where?
凡尔纳·泰勒吗 在哪里
知名侏儒演员 是世界上最矮小的人之一
No, Barbara.
不是 是芭芭拉
Come on, Barbara, let's make you a star.
来吧 芭芭拉 来把你变成巨星
Look, it's kielbasa, your favorite.
看 是波兰熏肠 你的最爱
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
It's baby Barbara.
这位是芭芭拉宝宝
Here are some headshots.
这是大头照
She's cute, she's versatile,
她长得又萌 又多才多艺
and like her mother, she can put all ten toes in her mouth.
像她妈妈 她也能把十根脚趾都放进嘴里
There you are.
你在这里啊
Oh, let's hold off a minute.
稍等一下
Old Hollywood rule: never follow sausage.
好莱坞金律 别跟着香肠[男人]
Okay, who's next? Oh, I'll go.
谁下一个 我来
Following sausage is kinda my thing.
跟着"香肠"是我的专利
Doesn't matter what you do if you're rocking the
天大地大有沟最大 有沟怎么玩都行
cleavage.
Thanks for lending him clothes.
谢谢你借他西装
I told him to get something cool,
我让他买套酷一点的
so he bought a shortsleeved suit.
结果他居然买了套短袖西装
Yeah, it's part of the Steven Seagal summer collection.
那可是来自动作影星斯蒂芬·西格尔夏季服饰系列
Hey, are we ready?
我们准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
You look so handsome.
你好帅啊
Let me just fix that hair.
让我再弄一下你头发
It's still doing that thing that I hate.
它又是我讨厌的那样子了
Actually, it might just be the shape of your head.
等等 貌似是你头型的问题
Walk a little in front of me.
你在我前面一点走
I want to share this moment with you,
我想跟你一起分享此刻
but I want to do it alone.
但我想一个人走红毯
Okay. Okay.
好了 好的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Bobby.
等等 等等 鲍比
No, BobbyBobby, wait! I'm going, I'm going.
不 鲍比 别走了 我走着呢 走着呢
I'm moving as fast as my big misshapen head'll go.
带着我奇怪的头型火速离开红毯
Caroline, you're unraveling!
卡洛琳 你要被拆开了
Bobby, come back!
鲍比 快回来
Oh, Bobby, no, I'm serious!
鲍比 别走 我是说真的
I can't believe this is happening!
我真不敢相信居然发生这种事
And Bobby's hair is still sticking up!
而鲍比那里的头发还是往外翘
Oh, my God, this is worse than
额滴神啊 这场面比
好莱坞胖子男星 代表作《摩登家庭》
Eric Stonestreet's nip slip.
艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特露奶还不堪
Max...
麦克斯
Randy.
兰迪
Max.
麦克斯
I'd... love to stay and talk,
我...非常想留下来跟你聊聊
but I just remembered I have to run away.
可我刚想起来我得赶紧跑
Brad, a little help?
布莱德 帮帮忙呗
You're on your own.
你自己收拾这个烂摊子吧
Stupid showing up at movies,
跟个白♥痴一样出现在首映会
like, "Oh, surprise, Max, I'm here."
一副"惊喜吧 麦克斯 我也在"
Sorry, we're closed.
不好意思 我们不营业
You ran out of there so fast,
你刚才跑太快了
you trampled that strange exotic bird.
踩到了那只奇怪的外国鸟
气质独特的英国著名女演员 曾饰演《奇异博
士》中的古一法师
That was Tilda Swinton, and I apologized.
那是蒂尔达·斯文顿 而且我也道歉了
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
I followed you.
我跟踪[粉]你了
You could've just poked me on Facebook.
你可以在脸书上戳我一下告诉我啊
Rather poke you in person.
我更想亲自"戳"你一下
So...you gonna give me a drink?
你要给我来杯喝的吗
Are you gonna give me a reason you're here?
你要告诉我你为什么来这里吗
Are you gonna give me a reason you're so beautiful?
你要告诉我你为什么这么美丽动人吗
Are you gonna give me a reason
你要告诉我你为什么...
okay, fine, I'll give you a drink.
算了 我给你倒一杯就是了
I just got over you.
我好不容易忘了你
What do you want from me?
你还想要我怎么样
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Oh, please!
得了吧
You think you can just come in here in your suit
你觉得西装革履地出现在这里
and be like, "Uh, I wanna be with you, Max."
说一句"我想跟你在一起 麦克斯"就行了吗
You say you love me,
你还说你爱我
you say you can't live without me,
说你没有我活不下去
and then you go and live without me.
结果呢 没有我你还是活得好好的
You, sir, are unreliable.
先生 你满嘴跑火车
Max, I miss you.
麦克斯 我想你
Every time I see Cheeto dust
每次看见手指残留的奇多芝士粉
or a girl wearing flipflops in an expensive restaurant,
或看见在高级餐厅里穿夹脚拖的女生
I tear up.
我都会潸然泪下
Oh, really?
是吗
I thought you said longdistance relationships didn't work.
你不是说过异地恋行不通吗
Not gonna be long distance anymore.
不会再相隔两地了
What about your firm in L.A.?
你洛杉矶的公司怎么办
We just opened offices in New York.
我们刚在纽约成立了分部
Where are they?
都在哪儿啊
Two blocks from my new apartment I just got.
就在离我新公寓两个街区的地方
Well, where's your dog?
那你的狗在哪儿
Doesn't he have season tickets to the Lakers?
它舍得它湖人队的赛季联票吗
美国老牌演员 湖人队的铁杆球迷
He and Jack Nicholson got in a fight.
他跟杰克·尼科尔森打了一架
Well, what about all that stuff you said
你之前说过的话你都忘了吗
about us being in different places in our lives?
你说我们生活不同所处的位置也不同
I want to be in your place.
我想处在你的位置
What about that thing you said
你还说过你不喜欢
about the way I eat noodles?
我吃面条的方式
I'm working on that.
我正努力接纳
Max, I've been crazy about you since the moment I
麦克斯 自从遇见你那一刻我就为爱痴狂
met you.
I don't want to live without you.
我不能没有你
Oh, really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Max George Black...
麦克斯·乔治·布莱克
I love you.
我爱你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Wait, what?
等下 你说什么
Caroline can really put you to sleep
无论是在电影中还是现实中
on and off the screen, huh?
卡洛琳都能让你呼呼大睡 对吧
Here, here.
来 吃一口
Oh, she doesn't even like her desserts.
她甚至不喜欢卡洛琳的甜点
Well, at least you got a nap out of it, right, Barbara?
至少你小睡了一觉 对吧 芭芭拉
You were the one who was drooling pretty hard in there.
那个睡得口水流一地的人是你吧
You know what? After seeing that snoozer,
不过在看完那部让人打瞌睡的电影
I don't want Barbara to have any part of Hollywood.
我完全不想让芭芭拉踏入好莱坞了
Yeah.
是啊
You know, she can be something important,
她可以成为大人物
like a realtor.
比如房产经纪人
All right,
好了
I stitched it up with a rubber band
我用橡皮筋把裙子缝起来
and a fisherman's knot right there.
还在这里系了个渔夫结
Yeah, Steven Seagal has a dress just like that.
没错 斯蒂芬·西格尔有一条一模一样的裙子
Bobby, how am I gonna pay for this dress I ruined?
鲍比 我怎么赔得起这条被弄坏的裙子
Do you have $,?
你有一万块吗
I can give you $
我可以给你四块钱
and make you another fisherman's knot.
然后再帮你多系个渔夫结
I just really want you to know
我只想让你知道
that I am sorry for the way I've been acting.
我对我之前的所作所为感到抱歉
Look, I know.
我懂
You have been really nervous about today,
你之前一直为今天焦虑不已
and it brought out what I hope is the worst in you.
也因此引出了我希望已经是你最差的那一面
I'll just say yes.
我就顺水推舟说是吧
Anyway, none of that superficial stuff matters.
总而言之 这些外在的东西都不重要
What matters is that I love you,
重要的是我爱你
and I owe $, for this dress.
以及我得赔这裙子一万块
小孩子用来提醒对方内♥裤外露时说的话 原句是
"我看见伦敦 我看见法国 我看见了你内♥裤"
Just a headsup. I see London, I see...
给你提个醒 我看见伦敦 我看见...
Your whole left butt cheek is out.
你左半边屁♥股全露出来了
I may have a solution to your $, problem.
我或许有办法能解决你一万块的赔偿
I am not going in on
我才不会跟你
美国披萨巨头 以加♥盟♥连♥锁方式扩展其业务
that Little Caesar's franchise with you.
一起合伙加♥盟小凯撒披萨店
We'd be making more than pizza, I'll tell you that.
我告诉你 我们到时候做的不仅仅是披萨
Look, I'm flush with cash now
听着 我现在手里有大量现金
that they've stopped making Dr. Who figurines.
因为神秘博士的手办停产了
How about if I pay for the dress,
我帮你赔偿这裙子怎么样
you and Max can pay me back by working at the diner?
你和麦克斯就留在餐厅继续打工抵债
Han, yes.
阿憨 我愿意
Thank you for not making me beg for my job back.
谢谢你没让我去求你把工作要回来
You would've begged?
你本来会求我吗
Well, I should walk off this boner.
我去走走 打消"升起来"的歪念
Wait, I mean, go get Earl out of here.
我是说 去带厄尔离开这里
He's pitching his idea for
他在向著名大导演
The Black Lincoln to Scorsese,
竭力推销电影"黑人林肯"的想法
and by Scorsese, I mean a plant.
而他对话的那位大导演是一棵植物
Yo, think about it, Marty.
好好考虑一下吧 大导演
Bobby, I felt bad about not inviting Denise,
鲍比 我很内疚没有邀请丹妮斯来
so I texted her during the movie.
所以看电影时我给她发短信了
Hopefully, she'll be smart enough
希望她够聪明
to change out of her diner uniform,
把服务生的制服换了再过来
and there she is, and, no, she wasn't.
她来了 看来还是不够聪明
It's not usually this red.
通常没这么红
I burned it on the grill.
被烧烤架烫红了
So the worst part of the night's not over.
所以今晚最糟糕的部分还没结束
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's retro, it's now,
既复古 又现代
it's a little tomatosaucy,
还有一点番茄酱
but it works.
但这造型可以
I spilled spaghetti and meatballs on myself.
我把意面和肉丸撒自己身上了
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
No.
没有
Don't worry, we can find a third.
别担心 我们会找到"三人行"的第三人
It's from Max. It says,
麦克斯发短信给我说
Meet me at the dessert bar. It's an emergency."
"速来甜品酒吧 有紧急情况""
She never says something's an emergency.
她从来不会说某事是紧急情况
She came to work with a knife in her head.
有一次她来上班时 头上插了一把刀都没说
Max, where did you go?
麦克斯 你去哪儿了
You missed everything.
你错过了一切
And as hard as I tried,
我真的已经尽力了
they wouldn't give me a second swag bag.
可他们就是不愿意再给我一个礼包
And I will not share the Kate Hudson yoga pants.
礼包里的瑜伽裤我绝不会跟你分享
You can have them, 'cause I have this!
那个你留着吧 因为我有这个了
You stole an engagement ring?
你居然偷了一个订婚戒指
Can I come out now? It smells in there.
我能出来了吗 里面太臭了
Oh, my God, Randy.
天啊 兰迪
Are you upset that Max is engaged?
麦克斯订婚了你难过吗
Oh, wait!
慢着
Now I know why you wanted to tell her without me.
我懂为什么你告诉她时要我回避了
Back to the smelly room. No!
我回里面臭着吧 别走
Oh, my God!
我的老天
This night that was totally about me
今晚本来我是主角
is totally about you, and I'm not even jealous!
现在你成了主角 而我一点儿也不嫉妒
Oh, my God. Are you moving to L.A.?
天啊 你要搬去洛杉矶吗
Different kind of tears coming.
喜极而泣要变成悲从中来了
Nope, I'm moving here.
不会 我搬来这里
Should've done it a long time ago.
我早就该这么做了
I'm keeping my name, by the way.
对了 我不冠夫名
It'd be weird for people to call me Randy.
人们如果叫我兰迪 感觉太奇怪了
See? How can I live without this?
瞧 生活怎么能少了这个呢
See, Caroline? You got your wish.
瞧 卡洛琳 你的愿望成真了
We're both with someone.
我们都有伴侣了
Looks like I got my wish.
看来是我的愿望成真了
We're not gonna die together.
我不会跟你孤独终老
You are more than welcome to die with us.
非常欢迎你跟我们一起终老
So I hear you have a boyfriend.
我听说你有个男朋友
Yeah, he'll be right in.
是啊 他马上就进来
He's getting Max's coleslaw out of the limo.
他帮麦克斯从豪车里把卷心菜沙拉拿出来
The driver said he didn't eat it,
司机说他没有吃
but his face is covered in mayonnaise.
可他脸上沾满了沙拉酱
Bobby, this is Randy...
鲍比 这位是兰迪
Max's fiance. What?
麦克斯的未婚夫[法语] 什么
Um, I'll break up with him if you don't talk American.
如果你不说美语 我就立马跟他分手
You look familiar. So do you.
你看起来好眼熟 你也是
You're that lawyer that
你就是那个把
screwed my mother and sister out of that reality show.
我妈和我姐从真人秀逼走的律师
Yeah, it was called... Move Out, You're .
对 那节目叫... "搬出去 岁大宝宝"
Yeah, we had to fire them 'cause they're insane.
我们不得不解除她们的合约 因为她们是疯子
I'm sorry, are you calling
不好意思 你刚是把
my mother and sister insane?
我妈和我姐称为"疯子"吗
Oh, not just me. The state of New Jersey.
不光是我 整个新泽西州都这么说
Oh, it's so cute. They know each other.
真有爱 他们认识彼此
Let's take this outside. There's ladies here.
咱们到外面解决 里面有女士
Well, one.
只有一个
That's a good idea.
好主意
First one you've ever had.
你这辈子第一个好主意
Okay, that's it.
够了
His mother put a curse on me.
他妈还诅咒我
Yeah, and you haven't found a good parking space since, have you?
在那之后你就没找到过好车位了 对吧
Bobby, don't ruin your suit. We can't afford it.
鲍比 别弄坏你的西服 我们赔不起
Oh, my God, this is terrible.
天啊 这真是太糟糕了
Can I see the ring again?
我能再看一眼戒指吗
Um, I licked it, and it's not candy.
我舔过了 不是糖果做的哦
Aww, they must've made up.
他们肯定和好了
They're hugging.
他们抱在一起了
This is not good.
这不太妙
And more not good,
还有更不妙的事
we still have to work at the diner to pay off my dress.
为了偿还裙子的钱 我们得留在餐厅继续打工
Did Bobby's mother put a curse on us too?
鲍比的妈妈也诅咒我们了吗
Is it weird I think that's a little hot?
我觉得他俩肉搏有点性感 是不是有点怪
Let me see the ring again.
再让我看一眼戒指



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们