剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
缘起泽尔达 第一季第三集
纽约 一年后
这话不是我说的
This is not coming from me.
但是有人在抱怨风太大了
But some are complaining of a draft.
要知道 我刚才跳下去好了
To think, I could be dead by now.
尽管如此 你偷了我的最后一根烟
Well, nevertheless, you stole my last cigarette.
我才没有
Absolutely not.
你别临死还是个骗子
Try not to die a liar.
别担心 先生们
Not to worry, gentlemen.
一切皆在掌控之下
Everything is under control.
我们继续
Carry on.
瞧好吧 禁酒令
Take that, prohibition.
要是没有私人俱乐部 我们会怎样啊
Where would we be if not for private clubs.
我们会失业
Out of work.
对 那可受不了
Right. Totally unacceptable.
菲茨杰拉德 跳楼要趁白天
Daylight. Fitzgerald, always jump in the daylight.
这样能吸引更多观众
Draws a much bigger crowd.
虽然啪的一声摔下来非常不合礼节
Although, the splat is far more indecorous.
我说的是马丁·巴克斯特从霍德楼上冒险一跃
To wit, Martin Baxter's high dive of Holder Hall.
这样做有什么好处 想怎么跳就怎么跳
Where's the trade off, then? Hm? Dealer's choice.
-谢了 兄弟 -知道了
- Thank you, brethren. - Noted.
你怎么看 汤森
What say you, Townsend?
他们腿抬得不够高
They don't have much lift.
或许他们天赋不错
Perhaps they have aptitude.
或者只有...家室
Or just... family.
天哪 我一样都没有
Dear God. I have neither.
没必要结婚嘛 朋友
No need to marry, my friend.
香槟哪儿都能喝到
There's always champagne.
我发誓 你这个射击水平
I swear. You are the worst shot
是我见过的最差的 约翰·塞勒斯
I've ever seen, John Sellers.
所以我们才有这么多弹♥药♥ 泽尔达·塞尔
That's why we have lots of ammo, Zelda Sayre.
让我试试
Allow me.
你觉得自己挺准的 是吧
Oh, you think you're pretty good, do you?
我做的每件事情都无比精准
I am deadly accurate in everything I do.
老查德先生
Old Mr. Chads here.
他是我遇到的最刻薄的老师
The meanest teacher I ever had.
-他挺好的呀 -才不是
- Oh, he was harmless. - Mm-mm.
你倒是说的容易 毕竟他喜欢你
Easy for you to say, he liked you.
那是因为他不知道
That's because he never knew
是我把口香糖粘在了他椅子上
I was the one puttin' gum on his seat.
那是你干的
Oh, that was you?
他左摇右摆地扭着
He'd jump up all wiggly and squirmy,
抓着他的屁♥股♥
grabbin' at his backside,
像鸽子一样吱吱直叫
th-- that squeaky little voice of his cooing like a pigeon.
还有那些社科课程
Social studies.
我们干嘛还得知道各州首府是哪里
Why do we even need to know the state capitols?
我又不会去堪萨斯
I'm never going to Kansas.
首府托皮卡
Topeka.
显摆
Show off.
佛蒙特
Vermont.
蒙彼利埃
Montpelier.
怀俄明
Wyoming.
夏延
Cheyenne.
太准了
Deadly accurate.
快趴下
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
我去开门
Let me get the door.
我们爬进去
We'll crawl in.
我差不多该回家了
It's probably time I was gettin' home.
还早呢
No, but it's still early.
那好吧
All right, then.
就隔着一个街区
It's only a block away.
觉得像是你要逃跑
Well, it feels like you're runnin' away.
我没有
No.
只是走掉而已
Just walkin'.
晚安 约翰·塞勒斯
'Night, John Sellers.
晚安 泽尔达·塞尔
Goodnight, Zelda Sayre.
这事真够呛 汤森
It's the damnedest thing, Townsend.
泽尔达写信说她有多想我
Zelda writes how much she misses me,
然后她又说要和佩顿 巴顿 佩里
and then she says that she's going off to Cotillion
去沙龙跳舞
with Peyton, Patton, Perry--
女孩总得多留几个备选
A girl has to keep her options open.
你是怎么回信的
What do you write back?
说实话 我觉得她想要我回信
Frankly, I think it's extremely inconsiderate of her
就已经很不体贴了
to even expect me to.
是她坚持 她嫁给我之前
I mean, she's the one that's insisting that
我得重写一遍我的小说
I rewrite my novel before she'll marry me.
你已经照做了
Which you've done.
我还要再写一遍
And I'm doing again.
一旦我开头开得好 那就好办了
Once I get off to a good start, that is.
我只是要向她证明我能做到
I just need to show her that I can do it.
她知道我能做到 我自己也知道
Hell, she knows I can. I know I can.
但在那之前
But until then...
还是给她回个信吧
why not send her a note?
她很清楚我是什么感受 汤森
She's quite aware of how I feel, Townsend.
根据我的经验
In my experience--
女人喜欢人时常说别人多爱她们
Women like to be reminded.
你这话说得真像个男人 汤森
Oh, you're so like a man, Townsend.
你可不可能是一个人能交到的
Is it possible that you are the worst friend
最烂的朋友
a fellow has ever had?
另外谢谢你今晚帮我结账
And thank you for picking up my tab tonight.
不用 要谢温斯顿
Oh, no, thank Winston.
我在所有账上都签了他的名字
I signed his name to everything.
所以你瞧 亲爱的斯科特
So you see, dearest Scott,
我担心自己永远做不了重要的事
I worry that I'll never do anything of import,
因为我实在是懒得关心
for I'm much too lazy to care
一件事做没做好
whether a thing is done or not.
我想要的只有青春永驻
All I truly want is to be young always,
感受到生活由我做主
and to feel that my life is my own.
提尔蒂说纽约人
Tildy says the people of New York
都有不同的口音
all have different kind of accents.
有很多她从没听过
The likes of which she's never heard.
这里就有很多不同的口音
Plenty of different accents around here.
比如 密西西比和佐治亚吗
You mean, like, Mississippi and Georgia?
本来就不一样
They are different.
难道不是吗
Are they not?
我认为 提尔蒂说的是
I think Tildy's talkin' about
非南方类型的口音 爸爸
non-southern type accents, Daddy.
杜丝 我明白
Yes, Tootsie, I understand.
-我们聊完了吗 -泽尔达 别这样
- We about done here? - Zelda, honey.
你能帮我把这个寄了吗
Could you post this for me?
应该没问题
I suppose so.
街道上挤得都没地方了
The streets are filled to the brim
全是人 小汽车 公交车还有电车
with people and cars and buses and trolleys.
全都混在一起
It's all one big swirl.
大城市没什么好眷恋的
Nothin' to love about the big city.
我觉得听着挺让人激动的
I think it sounds exciting.
但你已经错失机会了
Yet you passed on your chance,
却是我们的好运
which is to our good fortune.
你还在这里 在我们身边
Still havin' you here with us.
你高兴我就高兴 爸爸
So happy to keep you happy, Daddy.
丽薇和艾莉都等我呢
Livy and Ellie are waitin' on me.
我们今天下午要去妇女参政主义集♥会♥
We're goin' to the suffragette rally this afternoon.
你想来吗 杜丝
Do you want to come, Tootsie?
我向阿比盖尔保证我要照顾卡姆登的
I promised Abigail I'd babysit little Camden.
那安妮·劳丽的下午茶舞会怎么办 泽尔达
What about Annie Laurie's tea dance, Zelda?
不是今天吗
Isn't that today?
那些破事儿真让人受不了
Those affairs are insufferable.
比"受不了主义者"集♥会♥还让人受不了吗
More so than the "insufferablegette" rally?
我觉得泽尔达有那么多活动
I find it gratifying that
可以选择参加还是挺好的
Zelda has so many activities to choose from.
我要去参加让你毛骨悚然的游♥行♥
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表