剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
要我说约翰·塞勒斯就是太闲了
I'll say that John Sellers' mooning about.
他什么样呢
So what's he like?
你那个北方佬
Your Yankee.
他很英俊
He's so handsome,
看起来很聪明 成熟
and he seems smart and mature,
和这里大部分的男孩都不一样
not like most of the boys around here.
他确实很自大
Well, he certainly is full of himself.
他吻技不错
He's a good kisser.
泽尔达
Zelda.
斯科特 去侧门
Scott, go to the side door.
斯科特
Scott.
这太疯狂了
This is nuts.
看在老天的分上 你以为你在做什么
What in the name of heaven do you think you're doing?
我在做一个男人为了避开
I'm doing what a fellow has to do
一大群在你家游廊眼巴巴地望着的求婚者
when he's trying to avoid the swarm of suitors
不得不做的事
panhandling on your veranda.
那随便坐别客气 怎么样
Well, go ahead and make yourself comfortable, why don't you?
五彩绚丽 像它的主人一样 我喜欢
I like it. It's colorful, like its occupant.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
我爸爸要是知道你在这儿 他会把你吊起来
My daddy would have you strung up and horsewhipped
用马鞭抽死你的
if he found you up here.
那也值了
It would be worth it.
写得好吗
Is this any good?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. You tell me.
"布恩昨晚说
"Boone said last night
我是他见过的
that I was the pinkest, whitest person
皮肤最为白皙的粉红佳人
he ever laid eyes on,
我头枕着他的膝盖睡去
so I dropped off to sleep in his lap
四周充斥着残月斜影的
under the dusky, dreamy smell of...
暗暗幽幽如梦似幻的味道"
dying moons and shadows."
你到底来干什么
What are you really doing here?
他们刚下的命令
They just gave us our orders.
我们下周就要前往新泽西州
We're shipping off to New Jersey next week
接着立刻前往法国
and then immediately off to France.
不
No.
我还希望我们能再共度一段时光呢
I-- I was hoping we'd have more time together.
我也是
So was I.
米妮 我等会要和吉姆·梅菲尔德下棋
I'm playing chess with Jim Mayfield later, Minnie.
我们得早点用餐 吉姆九点前就睡下了
We've got to move this along. Jim's in bed by 9.
我去叫她
I'll go fetch her.
不用 我去叫
No, I'll go.
泽尔达 该吃晚饭啦
Zelda, it's dinnertime.
我要哽咽了
I like to cry.
我的祖先们都在这
All my ancestors are here.
让我觉得我是某项伟大事业的一部分
Makes me feel a part of something bigger.
也许这正是你曾祖母的幽灵
Well, maybe this is the spirit of your great-grandmother.
但愿不是 她可是个不好惹的老古董
I hope not. She was a mean old buzzard.
一切都显得徒劳无用 不是吗
It all seems so futile, doesn't it?
我们最终都会落到这里
We all end up here eventually.
别这么说
Stop that.
生活中充满了希望
There's nothing hopeless in having to live.
想想这些人有过的生命
Think of the lives these people had,
他们有过的爱
the loves they shared.
这一切妙不可言
How could any of it be in vain
怎么会是徒劳呢
when it's all so miraculous?
到头来 我们不过只是凡人
Oh, in the end, I guess we're just humans,
深信不疑着爱可以化解一切
drunk on the idea that love can fix everything.
因为它确实可以
Because it can.
你是我见过最美好 最可爱
You are the finest, loveliest,
最光芒万丈的人
most glorious person I've ever met.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
这是我小说里的一章
This is a chapter from my novel.
我希望
I wanted...
你看到它就能想起我
you to have something to remember me by.
我永远忘不了你 斯科特·菲茨杰拉德
I could never forget you, Scott Fitzgerald.
女儿没事的
Baby's going to be fine.
我还记得
I remember when she came back
她第一天上幼儿园回来
from her first day at Children Elementary.
说那里比监狱还可怕
Said it was worse than prison.
但后来她都不肯再去了
And then she refused to go back
我只得吓唬她说我要去拿鞭子
until I threatened to get the switch.
现在她可不怕鞭子了
Well, she's too old for the switch now.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know it.
泽尔达会去做她想做的事情的
Well, Zelda's going to do what she's going to do.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
确定
Yes.
我觉得我并没有那么了解他
I don't suppose I really knew him very well.
我只知道他身上闻起来
But I knew he smelled like the damp grass
像长在旧苔藓旁边的湿润青草
that grows near old moss.
而我的脸颊刚好
And that my cheek just fit
契合着他的肩膀
the depression in his shoulder.
约翰逊
Johnson!
摩尔
Moore!
菲茨杰拉德
Fitzgerald!
-菲茨杰拉德 -给你
- Fitzgerald! - Here you go.
-吉尔伯特 -给
- Gilbert! - Here.
阿伯丁
Aberdeen!
亲爱的菲茨杰拉德中尉
《爱空想的自负者》并非我看过最糟糕的小说
但也不是最好的小说 这本书还有很多令人困惑之处
所以 恐怕这本小说并不适合出版
该死
Damn!
你喝醉了 滚出去吧 小子
You're drunk. Get out of here, boy.
把你手拿开
Just take your hands off me!
我是弗朗西斯·斯科特·基·菲茨杰拉德
I'm Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald!
我总有一天会出名的
I'm going to be famous some day,
而你 先生 你会还在这破地方
while you-- you, sir, are still going to be cracking bottles
给别人开酒瓶
in this stupid piss hole.
滚远点
Take it up somewhere else.
无论如何
For the life of me,
我都不知道你在说什么 爸爸
I don't know what you're talking about, Daddy.
斯科特·菲茨杰拉德是我见过最好的男人
Scott Fitzgerald is the best man I know.
他才智过人 关怀备至 风度翩翩
He's intelligent and caring and a gentleman.
他将成为一名著名的作家
And he's going to be a famous writer.
一个著名的作家 他是这么说
A famous writer. Yes, so he says.
他到底写过什么
What exactly has he written?
作为一个法官 我写的东西比他多多了
As a judge, I've written more than he has.
亲爱的 他还年轻
Dear, he's young.
泽尔达 你认识这个年轻人才几个月
Zelda, you've only known this young man for a few months.
除了他告诉你的那些 你对他又了解多少
What do you really know about him besides what he's told you?
他了解自己知道自己想要什么
He knows who he is and what he wants.
而且他在意我对所有事的看法
And he cares what I think about everything.
这对我就足够了
And that's enough for me.
他自信且无所畏惧
He's confident and fearless.
他就是个爱耍酒疯的爱尔兰移♥民♥北方佬 泽尔达
He's an Irish Yankee hellraiser is what he is, Zelda.
天主教♥徒♥ 毫无疑问
Catholic, no doubt.
嗜酒成性
And way too fond of his liquor,
而且他将要被送到
and he's about to be shipped off to war
生死未卜的战场上去
with no apparent prospects afterwards...
要是他能回来的话
if he comes back at all.
我告诉你
Well, guess what.
我已经不是小孩了
I'm not your baby anymore.
而且这也由不得你决定
And it's not your decision to make.
我想干什么就干什么
I'll do what I want.
你知道你是什么人吗
You know what you are?
你就是个心胸狭窄
You're a narrow-minded pallbearer
想把我关在这个
who wants to lock me up
可怕的南部小镇的棺材里
in this morbid Southern coffin of a town
了此残生的抬棺人
for the rest of my life.
我不接受
Well, I won't have it.
如果我想的话我会跟他在一起
I'll be with him if I want to be.
那个男孩不是你想的那样
That boy isn't who you think he is.
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表