剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
缘起泽尔达 第一季第七集
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的 该起了
Darling, it's time.
我的书桌在召唤
My desk beckons.
我们在哪
Where are we?
离地面两英尺处
About two feet above the floor.
别走了 这里就像博物馆
Let's stay. It's like a museum.
泽尔达 我们得回家了
Zelda, we gotta get home.
-他们可算醒了 -哈维
- They're finally awake. - Harvey.
-这是你家啊 -你弄坏了我的电梯
- So, this is your place. - You broke my elevator.
我昨晚说了
As I said last night,
科尼岛更适合玩游乐设施 菲茨杰拉德
Coney Island is a better choice for novelty rides, Fitzgerald.
你是谁来着
Remind me who you are?
泽尔达 这位是小哈维·费尔斯通
Oh, Zelda, this is Harvey Firestone, Jr.,
费尔斯通轮胎橡胶的那位
of the tire and rubber Firestones.
泽尔达·塞尔·菲茨杰拉德
Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald
来自指手画脚的塞尔一家
of the judgmental Sayres.
就算当初在普林斯顿
Even at Princeton,
斯科特也出了名的喜欢追求比他优秀的女孩
Scott was famous for going for girls far out of his league.
自成一派的人就是会如此
Well, that's what happens when you're in a league of your own.
据说是的
So I'm told.
我们这一代人的声音 是吧 菲茨
Voice of our generation, right, Fitz?
总是很高兴见到你 哈维
It's always a pleasure, Harvey.
走吧 泽尔达
Come on, Zelda.
生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
离开的时候尽量别弄坏别的什么
And try not to break anything else on your way out.
他是怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他很富有
Oh, he's rich.
他们喜欢搞特殊
They like to set themselves apart.
拉迪就很有有钱 他架子可没那么大
Luddy has piles of money, and he's not such a high hat.
有钱
Well, there's having money,
和富有可不一样
and then there's being rich.
那我们可别富有了
Well, then, let's never be rich.
绝不 亲爱的 我发誓
Oh, never, my darling. I vow it.
我们干吗走这儿
Why'd we go in this entrance?
换换节奏
Because change of pace.
这门太好玩了
And this door is fantastic.
菲茨杰拉德先生
Uh, Mr. Fitzgerald.
有空吗
Do you have a moment?
菲茨杰拉德先生
Mr. Fitzgerald.
-稍等 先生 -好
- Moment of your time, sir. - Yes.
我们有事要谈
We have something to discuss.
我们会小点声 今天写作
We'll keep it down. It's a writing day today.
但今晚就不一样了
But tonight's a different story.
看看你能多快升到八层
Let's see how fast you can get it to 8.
-菲茨杰拉德先生 拜托 -快快快
- Mr. Fitzgerald, please. - Go, go, go, go, go!
*旧日里美好的夏天*
*In the good old summertime*
*跟我亲爱的走在树荫下面*
*Walking down the shady lane with the baby mine*
*她会握着你的手 你会握着她的手*
*She'll hold your hand and you'll hold hers*
*这是个好兆头*
*And that's a very good sign*
我喜欢看得到你
I like being able to see you.
我写不出时会有帮助
It helps when I'm struggling.
我相信你写得一定很棒
I'm sure what you're writing is wonderful.
那至少你这么想
That makes one of us.
你听到婴儿的哭声了吗
Do you hear a baby crying?
没有 或许是有只猫
No. Maybe there's a cat.
什么事
Yes?
菲茨杰拉德太太的手控留声机
Mrs. Fitzgerald's Victrola,
她买♥♥的东西和上周的邮件 先生
her shopping and last week's mail, sir.
请进
Come in.
以前的那台留声机呢
What happened to the old Victrola?
坏了
It broke.
-你买♥♥了台新留声机 -或许吧
- You bought a new Victrola? - Maybe.
我就是叫他们再买♥♥一台跟之前一样的
Why, I just asked them to get another one like the old one.
-泽尔达 我们 -我们怎么了
- Zelda, we-- - We what?
算了
Never mind.
等等
One minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了
Oh, and--
有个婴儿已经哭了一小时了
There is a baby that has been squawling for an hour.
求你让它停下吧
Please do something to make it stop.
我没听到有婴儿哭声 先生
I don't hear a baby, sir.
你听不到吗
You don't?
时断时续的 简直要把人折磨疯了
Well, it's off and on. It-- it's maddening.
您可以放点音乐 先生
Well, you could play some music, sir.
写书要多久
"How long did it take you to write your book?
那个壮实的宽肩膀年轻人问道
"Asked the sturdy, broad-shouldered young man.
写书只要三个月
"To write it, three months.
但构思
"To conceive it--"
希望那不是新小说
I certainly hope that's not the new novel.
是为推销《天堂》而虚构的采访
It's a fictionalized interview to promote "Paradise."
麦克斯希望我做
Max wanted me to do it.
真是疯了
That's batty.
能卖♥♥书
Well, it'll sell books.
你已经卖♥♥得出了
You're already selling books.
销量不再上涨了
It's leveled off.
没人能永远是第一
You know, one doesn't stay on top forever.
人们真该早点学学婚姻的知识
People really ought to be taught about marriage.
我会要承担哪些责任
Which of the responsibilities they'll be expected to carry.
我承担了斯科特
I had taken on Scott.
我才刚开始明白那意味着什么
And I was just beginning to understand what that meant.
普林斯顿大学 新泽西州 普林斯顿
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
这可不像你 亲爱的
This isn't like you, darlin'.
如果我已经油尽灯枯了呢
What if I'm empty already?
如果我才思枯竭了呢
What if I've run dry? I mean,
有更年轻的作家现在紧随我之后
there are younger writers that are nipping at my heels.
如果我再也写不完什么了呢
What if I can never finish anything again?
如果我跟我爸是一路货色呢
What if I'm no better than my father?
你不是你父亲
You are not your father.
我不会让你失败的
And I will never let you fail.
看 看啊
Look at this. Look at this.
江郎才尽的作家会收到
Do washed up writers get letters
普林斯顿现代语言系的信吗
from the Modern Languages department at Princeton?
是高斯教授寄来的
It's from Professor Gauss.
他是那里唯一有点本事的教授
He was the one professor there that was worth a damn.
他邀请我去演讲
He's invited me to speak.
庆祝并肯定你了不起的成就
"An acknowledgement and celebration of your tremendous achievement."
胜利英雄回归了
The conquering hero returns.
或是浪子
Or the prodigal son.
我说不好
I don't know, it's...
演讲稿 要写的东西又多了一样
The speech, one more thing to write.
说什么呢
Ish kabibble.
你只需要说普林斯顿对你多重要
All you have to do is talk about how much Princeton means to you.
这你不经常做吗
You do that half the time anyway.
得了
Oh, come on.
好了
Come on.
自从书出版
You've been wantin' to strut your stuff there
你一直想去那里摆摆威风
ever since the book came out.
普林斯顿没人认为我会有成就
Well, no one at Princeton thought I would amount to much.
可你不还是成功了吗
And here you are a success.
或许我们可以请大家一起去
Well, maybe we could invite the fellows.
邦尼和拉德洛
Bunny and Ludlow.
我们可以住农舍
And we could stay at cottage.
好啊 怎么都行
Yes, whatever that is.
还有饮食俱乐部 我是会员
The Eating Club. I'm a member.
太棒了
Oh, lovely.
每一个对我不屑一顾的人
And everyone that wrote me off,
哈维和别的他那样的人
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表