剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
我们去书店吧
Let's go to the book store.
我想看他们摆你的书
I want to see the display.
给邦尼点幻想的材料
Give Bunny something to fantasize about.
*回去喽*
*Goin' back*
*回到拿骚大厅*
*Goin' back to Nassau Hall*
*回去喽*
*Goin' back*
*去那最棒的地方*
*To the best old place of all*
没有 怎么可能
None? How could that be?
我们上周卖♥♥出一百本
We sold 100 last week.
那你该多订点的
You're supposed to order more.
是啊 你们这儿没有还叫他怎么签售
Yes, how can he sign your copies if you don't have any?
希本校长不喜欢
President Hibben was upset
书里对学校的描述
with the portrayal of the university,
不希望校园里卖♥♥这书
and doesn't want it sold on campus.
那我来做什么
So why have I come?
就是为了被人评头论足和羞辱吗
Just to be judged and humiliated?
高斯教授请你来的
Professor Gauss invited you.
他相信你
He believes in you.
来 来 给劳伦斯签了这本
Here. Here. Sign this for Lawrence.
其他作家的书
Another writer's book?
麦肯齐启发了你 你启发了劳伦斯
Mackenzie inspired you, and you inspired Lawrence.
是吧 劳伦斯
Isn't that right, Lawrence?
绝对的
Absolutely.
-你不能那么做 -不不
- You can't do that. - No, no, no, no.
他有钱 他会买♥♥的
He has money. He's buying it.
《罪恶街》 康普顿·麦肯齐著
F·S·菲茨杰拉德
给 你还剽窃了他的
Here. You stole from this one, too.
好啊 何不呢
Yeah, why the hell not?
-谢谢 邦尼 -谢威尔斯吧
- Thank you, Bunny. - You should thank Wells.
今年圣诞节寄个火腿给他
Send him a ham this Christmas.
是啊 泽尔达 记得...
Yes, Zelda. Let's remember--
《嘉莉妹妹》 西奥多·德莱塞
F·S·菲茨杰拉德
F·S·菲茨杰拉德
新书 旧书
《十七》 关于青春 夏季 巴克斯特一家 尤其是威廉的故事
布斯·塔金顿著
《道林格雷的画像》
奥斯卡·王尔德著
F·S·菲茨杰拉德
好了 我这是帮了你顾客的大忙
There. I have done your patrons a great service
整理出了一堆优秀的文学作品
by curating a collection of fine literature.
记在他账上
Put it on his tab.
*普林斯顿精神支撑他们*
*With Princeton spirit back of them*
*他们注定将大获成功*
*They're sure to win the day*
*欢呼歌♥声让我们振奋*
*With cheers and song we'll rally 'round*
*那是古老的大炮*
*The cannon as of yore*
高斯教授
Professor Gauss.
终于又见到你了 好孩子
At long last. Good to see you again, my boy.
是啊
Indeed.
高斯教授 我是泽尔达 斯科特的妻子
Professor Gauss, I'm Zelda, Scott's wife.
很荣幸认识你
I'm so honored to meet you.
是我的荣幸 亲爱的
The pleasure is all mine, my dear.
恭喜你的书如此成功
Congratulations on your tremendous success with the book.
是啊 我听说希本不喜欢
Yes, I hear Hibben doesn't like it.
校长又不是搞文学的
The president isn't a literary man, is he?
还能指望他怎么样
So, what can you expect.
不怎么指望
Little to nothing.
进去吧 我们准备好了
Let's go inside. We're ready for you.
要等其他人吗
Should we wait for the rest of the department?
不了 我们到齐了
Oh, uh, no. I believe we're all here.
今天下午有场棒球比赛
There's a baseball game this afternoon.
《人间天堂》
我写了
I wrote.
我写了这本小说
I wrote this novel.
但这书你们不会布置为作业 不会被看重
But it's not a book that any of you will ever assign or value.
甚至不会理解
Or even understand.
我的书都不会
No book of mine will ever be.
我所写的一切
And all the writing I've done,
我将写的一切 都与你们无关
and will do, is in spite of you.
你们的教育只有两个目的
You teach with two goals:
支撑早已消亡的文学
To prop up literature that is long dead,
讨好最有钱的学生
and to curry favor with the wealthiest students
让自己可以沉溺于
just so that you can indulge in the fantasy
你跟他们是一类人的幻想
that you belong to their world.
你们不是
You don't.
他从来没有真正融入这里 是吧
He never really fit in here, did he?
不像他希望的那样
Not like he wanted to.
你们和任何人的成功都无关
You're not a part of anyone's success.
更与我的无关
Most certainly not mine.
你们是蠢货 是太监
You are fools and eunuchs,
是可悲 悲剧的骗子
and you are pathetic, tragic frauds.
坐下
Sit down!
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
基顿 贝利 克伦肖
Keaton, Bailey, Crenshaw,
你们永远不会跟
you will never breakfast
-费尔斯通一家共进早餐 -菲茨杰拉德先生
- wtih the Firestones. - Mr. Fitzgerald.
或是掰开坎贝尔寡妇
Or find yourselves parting the fleshy thighs
-肉嘟嘟的大腿 -真对不起
- of the widow Campbell. - We're so sorry.
-不 我们不觉得对不起 -好了 菲茨
- Oh, no. We are absolutely not sorry. - All right, Fitz.
你叫他们知道了 该走了
You set them straight. Time to move on.
-斯科特 -你可以带他回农舍吗
- Scott. - Can you take him back to cottage?
-斯科特 -我和拉德洛试试挽救惨剧
- Scott. - Ludlow and I will try to repair the damage here.
他压力很大 先生
He's under tremendous pressure, sir.
他太想让大家满意了
He wants just so desperately to please everyone.
-小傻瓜 -格洛丽娅
- Goofo. - Gloria.
你好勇敢
You are marvelously brave.
我们赢了 泽尔达
Now we won, Zelda.
但还有要做的
But there's more to be done.
-斯科特 -劳伦斯
- Scott. - Lawrence.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
你该走了 菲茨杰拉德先生
You should go, Mr. Fitzgerald, it's time.
-你跟他们是一伙的 -什么
- You're one of them. - Excuse me?
-你跟他们是一伙的 -斯科特 行了
- You're one of them. - Scott, please.
不 你可以笑着说你多么喜欢文学
No, you can smile and say how much you love literature.
但你最终会跟蒙蒂
But you'll end up the same as Monty,
哈维一样
the same as Harvey.
你要就这么走了吗
You're just gonna walk away from me?
你个胆小鬼
You fucking coward!
哈维 哈维
Harvey. Harvey,
哈维 哈维 哈维
Harvey, Harvey, Harvey,
哈维 哈维 哈维
Harvey, Harvey, Harvey--
你们在我车上干什么
What the hell are you doing in my car?
哈维 哈维
Harvey, Harvey--
哈维
Harvey.
我们可以回家了
We're ready to go home.
-拜托 -不行 下去
- Please. - No. Get out.
你们像两个傻瓜
You're acting like idiots.
告诉我
Tell me,
你做过什么
what have you done
不就是借你父亲的光吗
besides ride your father's coattails?
我参过战
I went to war.
你有辆亮闪闪的车
You have a spiffy car,
有永远用不完的钱
and you're never gonna run out of money,
所以 你觉得艺术家低你一等
and thus, you believe that artists are beneath you.
但我并不低你一等 轮胎橡胶的哈维
But I'm not beneath you, Harvey tire and rubber.
你不懂的是 菲茨杰拉德
Here's what you don't understand, Fitzgerald.
就算你写了《哈姆雷特》 你也还是个土包子
You could write "Hamlet" and you'd still be a fucking peasant.
莎士比亚就是个土包子 你个白♥痴♥
Shakespeare was a peasant, you fucking imbecile.
检票
Tickets, please.
检票
Tickets, please.
检票
Tickets, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我根香烟
A cigarette.
打火机
Lighter.
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表