剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
Bid adieu to your darling daughter for me, won't you?
是你觉得无聊的 记得吗 泽尔达
You're the one that was bored, remember, Zelda?
"让我们邀请大家 让我们办个派对吧"
"Well, let's invite everyone out, let's have a party."
-是的 但是 -我只想写点东西
- Yes, but I do think-- - All I wanted to do was write.
而弄成这样是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
斯科特 我的父母来了
Scott, my parents are here.
我一周前想做的事情和现在有什么关系呢
What does it matter what I might have wanted a week ago?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 等一下
Daddy, wait.
爸爸 我很抱歉
Daddy. I'm so sorry.
我不知道一个人 何况是我的女儿
I don't know how a person, much less my own daughter,
可以活成这样
can live like this.
我们不是这样过日子的
We don't live like this.
只是有一些朋友来
It's just a few friends.
这和朋友没什么关系
Oh, there's nothing few of friends about it.
我知道你不想在蒙哥马利生活
I know you didn't want a life in Montgomery,
但是我从未想到你竟然想要这样
but I could never have imagined you wanted this.
我不想这样
I don't want this.
我们来这里是因为斯科特需要创作
We came here because Scott needed to write.
那也叫创作
Yeah, you call that writing?
不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
但是我
But I was so--
那里原来太安静了
It was just so quiet.
你在说什么 安静
What are you talking about, quiet?
斯科特已经努力了
Scott's really tryin'.
他真的很努力了
He is really tryin'.
我也是 我们住在海边
And I am, too. We have the water and--
我爱这里 我每天都去游泳
I love it. I swim every day.
我以为... 我就属于♥大♥海♥
I thought, oh, that's where I belong.
但我还是想要热闹
But then I have to come out.
我必须跟人社交 对吧
I have to come out, don't I?
是啊 当然 是这样
Oh, yes, yes, of course, you do.
人必须得走出来
People come out of things.
人必须得走出来 是不是
People come out of things, don't they?
我们一直都在
Well, you'll always have us.
斯科特也会一直在
And I'll always have Scott.
也许... 也许你晚点可以和他谈谈
Maybe-- maybe you could, uh, talk to him later.
塔露拉 尤金娜
Oh, Tallulah, Eugenia.
这也太棒了
It's sensational.
-这叫什么来着 -"床笫之间"
- What's it called again? - Between the Sheets.
这正是我需要的
Oh, well, this is just what I needed.
能和朋友们在一起真是太舒心了
Oh, it is so comforting to be among friends.
蒙哥马利非常想念你俩
Montgomery certainly misses you two.
那这就是它需要背负的十字架[苦难]了
That'll have to be their cross to bear,
因为我可不想念蒙哥马利
because I do not miss Montgomery.
我倒是挺想的
I do.
-天呐 贝茜 -我确实挺想的
- God, Beadsie. - I do.
我想念南方的一切
I miss everything about the south.
潮湿的空气对我的皮肤很好
The humidity is so much better for my skin.
先生们更有...绅士风度
The gentlemen are more... gentlemanly.
我更喜欢北方
I prefer the north.
北方的女人要迷人得多
Women are far more beguiling.
真新奇
Well, how curious.
我还没接触过她们呢
I have no experience with them.
亲爱的 你错过太多事情了
You're missing everything, darling.
那我可得多去接触一些了
Oh, then I suppose I shall have to get to know some.
说得好
Here, here.
说得好
Here, here.
我上次扔飞镖还是年轻时
I haven't thrown a dart since I was a young man.
就像骑自行车一样
It's like riding a bicycle.
泽尔达跟你提过家庭晚宴的事了吗
So, did Zelda mention the family supper?
她跟我说过了
Yes. Yes, she did.
听说 只有我们四个
Just the four of us, I'm told.
我妻子一定很高兴
My wife will be pleased.
这就是你工作的地方吗
So, this is where you come to work,
或者说 写作的地方
or write, I should say.
是的
Yes.
那你写得怎么样了
And, uh, how is that going?
我们一切都顺着泽尔达的心意来办
Well-- we came every bit as much for Zelda.
她喜欢大海
She loves the water, you know.
那这样安排确有其价值了 是吧
I guess there's real value in that arrangement then, isn't there?
法官大人 只有做事才是真有价值的
There's only real value, your honor, in doing things.
做事
Mm-hm, doing things.
是啊 比如说 写小说
Yes, for instance, writing a novel.
我是阿♥拉♥巴马州有史以来
Well, I am the only judge in the history of the state of Alabama
唯一没否决过判决结果的法官
who has never been overruled,
说实话 我无法理解
and frankly, it eludes me
沉迷写作
how indulging in scribbling something
写出可能有几千个读者的东西
maybe a few thousand people will read
怎么能与那些裁决相比
measures up to those rulings.
因为那些裁决经得起时间的考验
Rulings which will stand the test of time.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
就像骑自行车一样
Just like riding a bicycle.
你觉得我的小说经不起时间的考验吗
So, you don't think my novel will stand the test of time?
不能这么说 毕竟我没读过
Well, I couldn't say. I haven't read it.
我一直不知道塔露拉和尤金娜这么有意思
I just never knew how much fun Tallulah and Eugenia could be.
她们问我 愿不愿意和她们一起
They asked me if I wanted to join them
喝点餐后甜酒
for an after dinner liqueur.
我拿不定主意去不去
Why, I don't know.
你玩得很开心啊 妈妈 为什么不去
Well, you're havin' fun, mama, why not?
是啊 为什么不尽可能多喝点 常喝点呢
Yes, why not drink as much and as often as you can?
我们该开始用餐了 已经很晚了
We should get started. It's getting late.
不行 我们得等他一起
No, we should wait.
-菲茨 -等我一会
- Hey, Fitz. - Yes, give me a minute.
你们不必等我
You don't have to wait on me.
这可是家庭晚宴啊
It's a family dinner.
既然这样 干杯
Well, in that case, cheers.
小田 我们晚宴要吃什么大餐啊
What, uh, glorious bounty are we to feast upon tonight, Tana?
皇冠烤羊排 烤土豆 小胡萝卜
Crown roast of lamb, roasted potatoes, and baby carrots.
我可以上菜了吗
Shall I serve?
天呐 当然可以
Oh, goodness, yes.
大家都准备好了吧
I think we're all ready. Right?
希望我们还没把酒喝光
I hope we don't run out.
永远不会 亲爱的
Never, darling.
从这一天起 彼此拥有 相互依偎
From this day forth, to have and to hold,
我保证你永远都有杜松子酒
I promise to always keep you in gin.
真是该遵守的承诺
If ever there was a promise to keep.
谢谢你 小田先生
Thank you, Mr. Tana.
是小田 不是小田先生
It's Tana, not Mr. Tana.
表示尊敬而已
Just being respectful.
要是说错了又有什么尊敬可言呢
Well, there's nothing respectful in being wrong.
斯科特先生 我不介意
I do not mind, Mr. Scott.
爸只不过是想表示友善
Daddy's just tryin' to be nice.
如果爸想表示友善的话
If Daddy wanted to be nice,
他本来可以读读我的书
he could have read my book.
斯科特 能把胡萝卜递给我吗
Could you pass the carrots please, Scott?
斯科特 胡萝卜
Scott, the carrots.
胡萝卜怎么了
What about them?
够了
That's enough.
不止吧
It is more than enough.
-亲爱的 别说了 -确实啊
- Oh, dear, please don't. - Well, it is.
他就是没完没了的喝酒以及发脾气
He just keeps on drinking and flying off the handle.
有酒我是不会发什么脾气的
I'm not gonna be flying anywhere with this.
小田 请把壁橱里的杜松子酒拿给我
Tana, can you get the gin in the cabinet, please?
斯科特 别闹了
Scott, please.
小田 你可以下去了
That'll be all, Tana.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么把小田支走啊
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表