剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
缘起泽尔达 第一季第二集
我叫斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 能赏个光吗
I'm Scott Fitzgerald. May I?
得看情况
Well, that depends.
看什么
On what?
看你小酒壶里装的是什么
On what you got in that flask of yours.
威士忌
Whiskey.
我去给你拿点姜汁汽水
I'll get you some ginger ale.
我能喝
I take it straight.
你是怎么看待自♥由♥恋爱的
How do you feel about free love?
自♥由♥恋爱
Free love?
依照布莱克或者雪莱的观点吗
Like Blake or Shelly's concept of?
还有伊莎朵拉·邓肯
And Isadora Duncan.
-那个舞蹈家 -她是无神论者
- The dancer. - She was an atheist.
她婚外生育了两个孩子
She had two children out of wedlock.
都夭折了 挺悲剧的
They both died. It was quite tragic.
这我倒是不知道
I didn't know.
可以让我来吗
May I?
不可以 老兄
No, you may not, old bean.
这个伊莎朵拉·邓肯怎么样
So what about this Isadora Duncan?
你见过她跳舞吗
Have you ever seen her dance?
没有 但是我喜欢她的个性
No. But I like her style.
她阴暗又野性
She's dark and wild as sin.
那你呢
And you?
我是镇上唯一一个有个性的女孩
I'm the only girl in town with style.
这点我向你保证
I guarantee you that.
天啊 这天太热了
Lord, it's so blazing hot.
我真搞不懂你们怎么会穿着羊毛制♥服♥
I don't know how y'all can stand to wear all that wool
还不想脱♥光♥衣服跳进小溪里
and not want to strip down and jump in his own creek.
如果你答应我跟我一起跳的话
Well, if you promise to join me.
你以为我不敢
Oh, you think I wouldn't?
好啊 那走吧
Okay, then. Let's go.
你是说今晚吗 都快午夜了
You mean tonight? It's almost midnight.
-那又怎样 -泽尔达
- So? - Zelda.
爸爸叫咱们回去呢
Daddy's r'aring to go.
我得赶紧回去了
I got to scoot.
你可以抽空给我打电♥话♥
You can telephone me some time.
是吗
Oh, can I?
安东尼·塞尔法官家宅
Judge Anthony Sayre's residence.
别听接线员胡说
Don't take any guff from the operator.
他们不喜欢军人给本地姑娘打电♥话♥
They don't look kindly on soldiers phoning local girls.
总有一天我会成为著名作家的
I'm going to be a famous writer some day.
你应该知道这点
You should know that.
再说吧
We'll see.
那是谁 泽尔达
Who's that, Zelda?
某个男生而已
Just some boy.
塞尔家宅
Sayre residence.
喂
Hello.
她不在家 菲茨杰拉德中尉
She's not home, Lieutenant Fitzgerald.
因为我听您的电♥话♥铃♥声♥就知道了
Because I could tell by the sound of your ring.
对不起 菲茨杰拉德先生 泽尔达现在不在
Sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald. Zelda's not here right now.
不 菲茨杰拉德中尉 她还没回来呢
No, Lieutenant Fitzgerald. She's not back yet.
好的 我会告诉她您打过电♥话♥的
Yes. Yes, I'll let her know you called.
最好九点之后打过来
Better call after 9
不然会惹法官生气的
unless you want to antagonize the judge.
我不知道该跟你说什么 她
I don't know what to tell you. She's...
是那个叫菲茨杰拉德的男孩
It's that Fitzgerald boy.
我不能接 现在不行
I can't. Not right now.
不 她不在
No. She's not here.
好的 我会转告她的
Yes. I'll tell her.
我的天啊 泽尔达
Good Lord, Zelda,
如果你不想跟这个男孩讲话
if you're not going to talk to this boy,
你还是饶了他吧
release him from your spell.
也省得我们没完没了地接电♥话♥
Spare us from all the constant ringing.
我一直不在家 我也没办法啊
I can't help it if I'm never home.
他会放弃的
He's going to give up.
他才不会呢
No, he won't.
换我就会
I sure as heck would.
爱空想的自负者
河滨剧院有一部新电影在上映
There's a new picture at the Strand.
别提了 我都看三遍了
Oh, no. I saw it three times.
我们都好久没去逛拱廊商业街了
We haven't been to the arcade for a while.
塞尔小姐
Miss Sayre!
笑什么 天啊
What? Oh, Lord.
可别脸红啊
Now don't get awful flushed.
我才没有
I'm not.
塞尔小姐
Miss Sayre.
天啊 菲茨杰拉德中尉
Why, Lieutenant Fitzgerald.
你在这究竟是在做什么呢
What in heaven's name are you doing here?
我以为你去参加军事演习什么的了呢
I thought you'd be off doing military maneuvers or something.
什么风把你吹到镇上来了
What brings you to town?
我来找你啊
I'm looking for you.
看来你找到了
Seems you found me.
我觉得我得好好谢谢杜丝
I imagine I have Tootsie to thank for that.
丽薇·哈特 这是斯科特·菲茨杰拉德中尉
Livye Hart, this is Lieutenant Scott Fitzgerald.
你好
How do you do?
找到了难寻芳踪的塞尔小姐 现在感觉好多了
Much better now that I've found the elusive Miss Sayre.
我才不难找呢
I'm hardly elusive,
但生活可能会特别让人分神
but life can be so awfully distracting.
其实 我倒是特别惊讶
In fact, I'm surprised
你竟然有空和我们聊天
you even have a moment to chat with us,
你不是应该忙创作忙得不可开交吗
given how busy you must be with all that writing of yours.
菲茨杰拉德先生总有一天会成为著名作家的
Mr. Fitzgerald's going to be a famous writer some day.
真的吗
Really?
我本来应该在修改我的小说
Well, I would be rewriting my novel right now,
但是我完不成 因为我发现自己
but I can't finish it because I find myself
总是想着您的电♥话♥线路的事 塞尔小姐
inordinately concerned with your phone line, Miss Sayre.
不论我打了多少次
No matter how many times I'd call,
你总是不在家
somehow I can't seem to find you in.
似乎不像是电♥话♥线路的问题
Sounds like the problem's not the phone line.
你打电♥话♥有什么事
What were you calling about anyway?
我知道你 很受欢迎
I know that you're, uh, quite sought after.
但是我不会永远驻扎在这
But I'm not going to be stationed here forever,
我需要更好地了解你
and I need to get to know you better.
你今晚有什么打算
Well, what are you doing tonight?
我知道你们来自北方
I understand your people are from up north,
菲茨杰拉德中尉
Lieutenant Fitzgerald?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我听说那里非常冷
I hear it's mighty cold up there.
吃饼干吗
Biscuits?
我会把冷的食物放到火炉上
I will take the cold over this heat
每天都这么做 周日两次
any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
确实是这样 一旦战争结束
That's a fact. As soon as this war's over,
我就要搬回纽约
I'm moving back to New York.
那是我丈夫的家乡
That's where my husband's from.
那里也挺冷的
It gets cold up there, too,
但并不像圣保罗那么冷
but not nearly as cold as Saint Paul.
那你们在那都做什么
So what do your people do up there?
大多数时候什么都不做
Fail, mostly.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
爸爸 这不是审判证词
Daddy, this isn't a deposition.
我只是随便问问
I'm simply asking.
我父亲是个销♥售♥员
My father was a salesman.
但他从来都不怎么擅长
He was never much good at it.
他倒是很擅长让人失望
He had a talent for disappointment
而这更让我下定决心要成功
that made me even more determined to succeed.
在什么方面
At what?
斯科特是个作家 爸爸 我跟你说过
Scott's a writer, Daddy. I told you that.
写作也算真正的工作
And writing is a real job?
-我写诗 -我说什么来着
- I write poetry. - My point exactly.
我为报纸写专栏
And I write a column for the newspaper.
每周都能得到报酬
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表