剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
陈旧的人 陈旧的房♥子
Old people, old houses.
这里一切都是旧的
Everything's old here.
我想去个闪闪发光的崭新的地方
I want to go someplace shiny and new
而不是执着于过去
that's not obsessed with the past.
到了 兰登
Well, this is it, Landon.
我还不知道你叫什么呢
I don't even know your name.
泽尔达·塞尔小姐
Miss Zelda Sayre.
泽尔达·塞尔小姐
Miss Zelda Sayre.
你能等一个像我这样的人吗
Do you think you could wait for a fella like me?
应该不会
Probably not.
我不会为任何人等待
I don't wait for anyone.
祝你在法国好运 兰登
Good luck in France, Landon.
我希望你能看到埃菲尔铁塔
I hope you get to see the Eiffel Tower.
已经凌晨一点半了
It is 1:30 in the morning.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我和丽薇去散步 我们忘了时间了
I went for a walk with Livy, we must have lost track of time.
泽尔达 你为什么总要撒谎
Zelda, why must you always lie?
我没撒谎 我
I'm not lying, I...
我看见你亲那个北方佬了
I saw you kiss that Yankee.
你浑身都是杜松子酒味和烟味
And I can smell the gin and cigarette smoke all over you.
要你管
Ish kabibble.
泽尔达·塞尔 回来
Zelda Sayre, you come back here.
你♥爸♥爸跟你说话的时候你不能就这么走掉
You do not walk away from your father when he is addressing you.
我女儿是个野丫头 我觉得丢人
I am ashamed that a daughter of mine is just a little hussy,
当着邻居们的面 亲吻陌生男人
kissing strange men in front of all our neighbours
丝毫不顾礼节
with absolutely no sense of propriety.
野丫头不都这样吗
Well, isn't that the way hussy's do?
你以为你能随心所欲
You just think you can do as you please,
但生活不是这样的
but that's not the way life works.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
我知道
I know.
妈妈说矛盾塑造个性
Mama says conflict develops the character.
嘉莉妹妹 西奥多·德莱塞
漂亮吧
Isn't it divine?
想试试吗
Would you like to try it on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢这条绿的
I might like this green one.
你妈妈会让你穿这么短的裙子吗
Are you sure your mama would let you wear a dress that short?
多谢你关心
Bless your heart for your concern,
但其实 我在找更时髦的衣服
but honestly, I'm looking for something a bit more au courant.
那款就是今年春季可可·香奈儿在巴黎展示的
That is exactly what Coco Chanel showed in Paris this spring.
没有比这更时髦的了 亲爱的
You can't get more au courant, dear.
你说得对 我得去趟纽约
You're right, I'll probably have to go to New York
找点更时尚的东西 而不是这种老掉牙的
to find something more up to date than these old things.
天啊 现在都什么时候了
Oh, lord, look at the time.
妇女援助士兵协会
马西学校
刚刚好
Just in time.
贝克夫人一早上都在批评迟到现象
Mrs. Baker's been fussing about tardiness all morning.
为胜利编织
各位早上好
Good morning, everyone.
战争在继续
The war continues.
所以我们也要继续
And so, we must continue,
要吸引更多人加入我们 还要加倍努力生产
even redouble our efforts for membership and productivity.
今天 我们研究腿部和身体绷带
Today, we work on leg and body bandages.
一个人拿着绷带卷
One of you holds the bolt of the fabric.
这个人卷绷带
That person is the rollee.
昨晚怎么样
How'd it go last night?
我等会再跟你说
I'll tell you later.
听起来挺有意思
That sounds interesting.
法官可不这么觉得
Not to the judge.
我昨天收到了亚瑟·布雷南的信
I had a letter from Arthur Brennan yesterday.
-是大拇指在下还是食指在下 -食指
- Was it thumbs under or forefingers under? - Fingers.
亚瑟·布雷南是谁
Well, who's Arthur Brennan?
他爸爸很有钱的那个亚特兰大男生
That boy from Atlanta with the rich daddy.
他入伍了 他在埃尔帕索
He enlisted. He's down in El Paso.
他寄给我胸针 告诉我他每天都给我写信
He sent me his pin and said he'd write every day.
-但你不喜欢他 -我知道
- But you don't even like him. - I know.
等会儿再闲聊 姑娘们
Tattle later, ladies.
虽然你们聊的事可能重要
Important though your affairs may be,
但我们勇敢的年轻人更想让你们
our brave young men would appreciate
为他们的福利提高效率 集中注意力
your giving their welfare more speed and attention.
你今晚穿什么去舞会
What are you wearing to the dance tonight?
乡下俱乐部那个 我可不去
At the country club? I'm not going to that thing.
但这是为小伙子们办的慈善活动
But it's a benefit for our boys.
我知道 我就是厌倦了这一套
I know, I'm just tired of that set.
我跟他们每个人都约过会
I've dated every single one of them.
他们太老实 太好猜了
They're so safe and predictable.
所以昨晚才那么好玩
That's why last night was so fun.
至少他们是男人 不是摆设
At least they're men, not props.
你还想干什么
What else are you gonna do?
在家看书吗
Stay home and read a book?
泽尔达 你在这儿真是太好了
Oh, Zelda, just the person I was hoping would be here.
你好 里格斯夫人
Hello, Mrs. Riggs.
我负责今晚的慈善晚会的娱乐活动
I am in charge of the entertainment for the benefit tonight,
我们希望你能去
and we'd so love it if you would come
为观众表演芭蕾独舞
and perform one of your little ballet solos for the crowd.
你的芭蕾很受年轻人欢迎
It is always such a hit with the young people.
对吧 姑娘们
Right, girls?
是啊
That's right.
有什么能比泽尔达跳舞
I can't think of anything better
更好看呢
than watching Zelda do her little dance.
我跟妈妈谈谈吧 看看她怎么想
Let me talk to Mama. See what she thinks.
好的 亲爱的 记得告诉我结果
All right, dear. You let me know.
好
All right.
拜托 泽尔达 去跳吧
Come on, Zelda. Just do it.
我不想跳 艾莉
I don't want to, Ellie.
我都几周没练习过了
I haven't practiced in weeks.
我不想像个傻瓜一样
I don't want to look like an idiot.
那你也是晚会上最漂亮的傻瓜
You'll be the best looking idiot in the room.
我觉得这主意很棒
I think it's a wonderful idea.
你是个漂亮的舞者
You're a beautiful dancer.
你喜欢的男生都会去
And all those boys you like will be there.
里昂·鲁斯 丹·科迪 约翰·塞勒斯
Leon Ruth, Dan Cody, John Sellers.
我宁可溺死 也不想跟那些趾高气昂的
I would rather drown myself than spend another minute
被宠坏的蒙哥马利男生再待一分钟 妈妈
with those bloated, spoiled Montgomery boys, Mama.
他们没一个人读过书 对任何事都没有主见
Not one of them has read a book or has any opinios about anything
除非是关于橄榄球最新战况
unless it's the latest football game
-或者汽车 -这样不公平 宝贝
- or automobile. - That's not fair, baby.
那个约翰·塞勒斯还挺聪明的
That John Sellers is right smart.
佩顿·马西斯也是
And so is Peyton Mathis.
他已经有了自己的事业
He already has his own business.
我不喜欢姓马西斯的那个孩子
I don't like that Mathis boy.
他太老了 不适合跟你们一起玩
He's too old to be gallivanting with you and your group.
反正他是个自大狂
He's a rooster anyway.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不想听这种事了
I don't need to hear about any of that.
我就是不希望你和那个姓马西斯的交往
I just don't want you taking up with that Mathis boy.
法官 萨拉·里格斯真的需要帮忙
Oh, Judge, Sara Riggs is really in a fix.
她要泽尔达今晚表演娱乐节目
She needs Zelda to be the entertainment tonight.
泽尔达这个年龄已经能自己做决定了
Zelda's old enough to make her own decisions.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, daddy.
我没衣服可穿
I don't have anything to wear.
这件事交给我吧 宝贝
Oh, you just leave that to me, baby.
我来解决
I'll take care of it.
-泽尔达 跳得太好了 -谢谢
- Zelda, that was wonderful. - Thank you.
那个圣人是谁
Who is that saint?
那是泽尔达·塞尔
That's Zelda Sayre.
她可不是圣人 金发佬
And she's no saint, Goldilocks.
可以吗
May I?
抱歉 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
可以吗
May I?
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表