剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
I do.
愿主赐福于
May the Lord bless
斯科特和泽尔达
and consecrate Scott and Zelda
永远真挚圣洁的爱情
in their love for one another.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我爱你
I adore you.
你要做一个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 斯科特
You be a good Catholic, Scott,
你要做一个虔诚的圣公会教♥徒♥ 泽尔达
and you be a good Episcopalian, Zelda,
一切都会顺利美满
and everything will be fine.
-提尔蒂 -泽尔达
- Tildy! - Zelda.
我们做到了
We did it.
真高兴你们能来
So glad you're here.
你们已经结婚了
You're married?
但现在还没到中午呢
But it's not even noon.
我们就该打车 我就说我们会迟到
We should have taken a cab. I told you we'd be late.
我们没有迟到 还有一刻钟呢
We're not late. It's quarter till.
婚礼本应在中午举♥行♥
The wedding was supposed to start at noon.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
牧师提前的
Uh, the preacher started.
你们不能等等吗
You couldn't wait?
提尔蒂 这是现代人的处事方式
Tildy, this is how the moderns do it.
我们从不等待
We don't wait for anything.
没错 有趣的部分开始了
Yes. Now's the fun part.
欢迎来到比尔莫酒店
Welcome to the Biltmore.
我去拿钥匙
I'll just get the key.
那是我丈夫写的书
That's my husband's book.
你在读我丈夫写的书
You're reading my husband's book.
真的吗
Really?
我们到啦
Here we are.
欢迎来到新生活
Welcome to your new life.
不止一间房♥子吗
Is there more than one room?
这是个蜜月套房♥
It's a honeymoon suite.
我的天
Oh, my.
现在你可以瞧瞧有钱人都是怎么花钱的
Now you can see what the rich spend their money on.
这些都属于我们
And it's all ours.
丝绸床单
Ah, silk sheets.
美极了
This is gorgeous.
你想要的任何东西
Anything your heart desires.
按下这里 就能得到
Just press this, and you'll have it.
任何东西
Anything?
你尽管发挥想象力 你能想到的任何东西
Anything that wild mind of yours can conceive of.
只要侍者能抬上来
And a bellboy can carry.
这里毕竟是比尔莫酒店
This is the Biltmore, after all.
我们都没理由离开这房♥间
There's no reason for us to ever leave this room.
好极了 我也不想
Oh, good, because I don't want to.
我们已经点了什么吗
Did we order something already?
我邀请了几个朋友一起庆祝
I invited a few friends to celebrate with us.
那是当然
Well, of course.
不邀请的话太没礼貌了
How crude we'd be if we didn't.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜 你们二位
Congratulations, both of you.
谢谢你们的好意
That's sweet of y'all.
-温斯顿 -菲茨杰拉尔德
- Winston. - Fitzgerald.
-这位是温斯顿 -很高兴见到你
- This is Winston. - Hi. Lovely to meet you.
-还有里德 -菲茨杰拉德夫人
- And Reed. - Mrs. Fitzgerald.
各位 我可记不住你们所有人的名字
Boys, I am never going to remember all your names,
所以你们可别太介意
so you're just going to have to be fine with that.
我是长得帅的那个 他是堕落的那个
I am the handsome one, and he's the reprobate.
或者反过来
Or vice versa.
这是汤森·马丁
This is Townsend Martin.
他给电影创作脚本
He's the one that writes scenarios for the pictures.
真的吗
Really?
那我一定会记住他的
I'll remember him well.
汤森 连今天结婚的新娘都不放过吗
Townsend, even a bride on her wedding day?
-好了 够了 -轮到新郎了
- There. That's enough. - That's the groom.
合唱团的女生
A chorus girl?
而且还很动人
And a fetching one at that.
我赌斯科特肯定是三角社团
I dare say Scott was the prettiest chorus girl
史上最美的合唱团女生
the Triangle Club has ever had.
比我还漂亮
Prettier than I am?
我曾和你一般漂亮
I was as pretty as you are,
而你也如我一般帅气
and you're as handsome as me.
我们是一类人
We're two of a kind.
是 尽管你们之中只有一位
Yes, although only one of you
被普林斯顿大学橄榄球队的前锋追求过
was propositioned by a pair of Princeton linemen.
太不幸了
That is too unfortunate.
斯科特 斯科特
Scott. Scott.
肯定还带着点尴尬
Might have been a little bit embarrassing--
有准备正餐吗
Are there any plans for a meal?
正餐
A meal?
来缓冲这些酒精的东西
Something to absorb some of this liquor.
有 当然有 我饿死了
Yes. Yes. Of course. I'm starving.
食物 营养 必须的
Food, sustenance, a must.
这儿 你想点什么就点什么
Here. You can order...whatever you like.
点世间任何东西都行 来吧
Order everything there is, why don't you?
*我们讨论天气*
*When we talk about the weather*
*然后我们紧紧相拥*
*Then we cuddle close together*
很棒
That's great.
*不过等等*
*But wait*
*你不算什么*
*You ain't heard nothin' yet*
*她魅力十足 手臂曲线优美*
*She's got charms, such curvy arms*
*但你尚未听到什么*
*But you ain't heard nothin' yet*
*当那双手臂环住我的颈*
*And when those arms are around my neck*
*相信我 我已准备好*
*Oh, believe me, boys, I'm set*
*当灯光转暗*
*And when the lights are turned down low*
*拥抱亲吻我的小可爱*
*hug and kiss my pet*
*如果我再说点 她就会生气*
*Now she'd get sore if I told you more*
*但你不算什么*
*But you ain't heard nothin' yet*
她在哪里
Where is she?
我的小泽尔达·塞尔在哪里
Where is my little Zelda Sayre?
泽尔达 你在这里 亲爱的
Zelda, there you are, darling.
塔露拉
Tallulah!
尤金娜
Eugenia.
从房♥间那边都能听见你的蒙哥马利口音
You can hear the Montgomery from across the room.
太惊喜啦
What a surprise.
惊喜 汤森告诉我们要办这个派对
Surprise? Townsend told us about this shindig.
想着你可能想要见见同乡
Thought you might like to see some faces from home.
你那天才的丈夫在哪里
Now where is that wunderkind husband of yours?
亲爱的菲茨杰拉德先生 我不怎么读书
Dear Mr. Fitzgerald, I'm not much of a reader.
我通常都是跳着看
I usually just skip to my lines.
但是让我们来为你出色的书来干杯
But I say let's drink to your brilliant book.
说得好
Hear, hear.
救救我
Save me.
我代表普林斯顿大学校友们向你道歉
My apologies on behalf of the Princeton crew.
一次招架这么多 让人挺难承受
We're a bit much, taken all at once.
单个其实也是一样
Or individually.
我从未见过他对其他人这样
I've never seen him like this about anybody, you know?
希望你准备好了
Hope you're ready.
因为你们俩即将踏上刺♥激♥旅途
Because you two are off to the races.
有人叫过你拉迪吗
Does anybody call you Luddy?
没有
No.
那我就这么叫了
Then I will.
我要敬酒
I have a toast.
各位 我要敬酒
I have a toast, everyone.
致不可思议的
To the incredible...
无可救药的
incorrigible...
天才的
intellectual
天才的 天啊
Intellectual? Good God!
喝醉的
Inebriated.
暴躁的F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德
Irascible F. Scott Fitzgerald
以及他美丽的新娘
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表