剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
失去的才更美好
Things are sweeter when they're lost.
这道理我懂 因为我曾得到了一件渴望的东西
I know, because once I wanted something and got it.
那是我迫切想要的唯一
It was the only thing I ever wanted badly.
我得到它以后
And when I got it,
它就在我手中化作尘土
It turned to dust in my hands.
他让一个人物说了这番话
He had some character say that.
他看待事物的方式
It was the way he always looked at things.
总是富有悲剧色彩
Tragically.
但也许是因为我
But it might as well have been about me.
一切都是因为我
It was always about me.
一直到最后
Right to the very end.
或许是因为我们
Or maybe it was about us.
那些都不重要了
Not that it matters.
因为那些都是后话了
Because all that came later.
-小心 泽尔达 -太高了
- Be careful, Zelda. - It's mighty high!
你会摔断脖子的
You'll break your neck!
我才不担心呢
Ish kabibble!
*他浑身肮脏长满虱子*
*He was dirty and lousy and full of fleas*
*但他身旁妻妾成群*
*But he had his women by twos and threes*
*上帝保佑私生子英国国王*
*God bless the Bastard King of England*
-泽尔达 -泽尔达
- Zelda! - Zelda!
有人看见了可怎么办 天啊
What if someone sees? Good gracious!
快穿上衣服 泽尔达
Put clothes on Zelda!
"我爱她 一切都源于此"
——F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德
缘起泽尔达 第一季第一集
她竟然私奔了
She eloped?
她爸妈还以为
Her mama and daddy think
她整个周末都待在她表妹艾菲家
she's at her cousin Effy's house for the weekend.
天啊 他们要是发现了
Good night. They'll be carrying on
会在蒙哥马利街18号♥大发脾气的
at 18 Montgomery Street when they find out.
奈莉这么干是被什么迷了魂吧
Whatever possessed Nelly to do such a thing?
-色♥欲♥ -泽尔达
- Lust. - Zelda!
拜托 军官舞会时你们都看见他们了
Oh, come on, y'all saw them at that officer's dance.
他们欲♥火♥焚身 情迷意乱
They were all hot and bothered.
她爸爸不可能让她嫁给一个北方佬
You know her daddy is never gonna let her marry a Yankee.
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
好呀 宝贝们
Greetings, my jellies.
他们好可爱 但蒙哥马利男生都太嫩了
They're sweet, but Montgomery boys are such three minute eggs.
我受够了他们的傻气
I'm tired of their foolishness.
他们也没那么差劲嘛
Well, they're not so bad.
那个哈里·冈瑟真有趣
That Harry Gunther's a real hoot.
-要是你喜欢小男生的话 -泽尔达
- If you like little boys. - Zelda!
我们今晚什么时候去跳舞 姐♥妹♥们♥
What time are we going to the dance tonight, kiddos?
-在哪 -老市政厅
- Where is it? - Old city hall.
我九点半才能到
I can't be there 'til 9:30.
我爸爸肯定不会让我去那儿跳舞的
Oh, my daddy won't let me go to a dance down there.
别告诉他就行了
Then don't tell him.
泽尔达 在那儿跳舞很粗鲁
Zelda, those dances are rough.
没有年长的女伴陪着 要是...
There's no chaperone, and what if...
要的就是这样 胆小鬼
That's the point, scaredy cat.
几点了
What time is it?
迪克会生气的
Oh, Dick's gonna pitch a fit.
今晚九点半公园见 丽薇
I'll see you in the park at 9:30, Livy.
再见 艾莉
Bye, Ellie.
不等她了 我们先吃吧
Let's just start without her.
小强尼随时都可能大哭起来
Lil' Johnny's gonna bust out crying any minute.
我们家从来都是一起吃饭的
In this house, we eat as a family.
把宝宝给我 提尔蒂
Give me that baby, Tildy.
给
Oh, here.
我们还要在这儿坐多久
How long are we supposed to sit here?
-凯蒂 我回来了 -真是时候 宝贝
- Katie, I'm here! - Oh, just in time, baby.
-真是的 泽尔达 -你的鞋子呢
- Honestly, Zelda. - Where are your shoes?
在门厅 都湿了
They're in the hall. They're all wet.
难道我还得给你买♥♥双新的
Am I gonna have to buy you new shoes?
法官 我们现在先别谈这个
Judge, let's not talk about this right now.
鞋子没事 爸爸
They're fine, daddy.
晾干就好了
They just need to dry out.
凯蒂 我今晚不想吃烤肉
Katie, I don't have a taste for roast tonight.
你能给我做你最拿手的番茄三明治吗
Can you make me one of your tomato sandwiches?
当然了 宝贝
Of course I can, baby.
我们等了你23分钟 泽尔达
We've been waiting on you going on 23 minutes, Zelda.
你要跟大家一样吃烤肉
You are going to eat roast like the rest of us.
你们没必要等我的
Well, you didn't have to wait for me.
我们总是等着你
We always wait for you
你一迟到 爸爸就生气
and daddy always gets mad when you're late.
可能我玩得太高兴了吧
I guess I was just having too much fun.
-泽尔达 回房♥间去 -为什么
- Zelda, go to your room. - Why?
你好像忘了
Because you seem to forget that
你依然在我家生活
you're still living under my roof,
我希望你言行举止像个人
which means I expect you to act like a human being,
而不是像只野兔子
and not some swamp rabbit.
我不明白你为什么这么生气 爸爸
I don't see what you're so upset about, Daddy.
我都坐在这儿了对吧
I'm here now, aren't I?
提尔蒂 把冰茶递给我
Tildy, pass me that iced tea.
泽尔达 我对你要求不高
Zelda, I ask very little of you.
但是吃晚餐迟到是不尊重我...
But being late for supper is disrespectful to me...
算了 反正我也不饿了
Never mind, I'm not really hungry anymore.
-坐下 -你今晚可真是自相矛盾
- Sit down. - You're having an awfully hard time
朝令夕改啊 爸爸
making up your mind tonight, daddy.
别太过分 泽尔达·塞尔
Don't you push me, Zelda Sayre.
凯蒂 我要在屋里吃三明治
Katie, I'll take my sandwich in my room.
但亲爱的 我们今晚的甜点
Oh, but darling, we've got
是非常美味的青柠派
a beautiful key lime pie for dessert tonight.
派也给我来一块吧
Well, then, I'll take a piece of that pie, too.
吃奶油豆吗 亲爱的
Butter beans, dear?
抱歉 不过你应该听听大家都怎么说她 妈妈
I'm sorry, but you should hear what people say about her, Mama.
艾迪·提普森告诉我她那晚在舞会上
Eddie Timpson told me she was dancing cheek to cheek
和查理·邦帕斯脸贴脸地跳舞
with Charlie Bumpass at that dance the other night.
她只是玩得太兴奋了
She's just high-spirited.
她只是太自私了
She's just plain selfish.
那她偷车的那件事呢
What about that motor car she stole?
爸爸好可怜
Poor Daddy.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
天啊
Jesus.
哈蒙德中尉 你能来看我真是太好了
Lieutenant Hammond. How nice of you to drop by.
总有一天
One of these days,
你消失的时候会被某个重要人物注意到
someone important's gonna notice when you disappear.
我觉得这种情况所有人都求之不得呢
Oh, I suppose it's a condition to which we should all aspire.
你这双靴子再擦亮一些
These boots get any shinier,
就能从几百米开外晃瞎德国佬的眼睛了
you'll be able to blind the Huns from a quarter mile.
要是能帮上忙的话 让我做什么都行
Oh, anything I can do to aid the effort.
训练好你的部下就能帮上忙了
Well, you could aid the effort by training your men.
我的部下们表现得还挺好的
Oh, I think my boys are doing quite well.
你看到他们挖的战壕了吗
Have you seen the trench they've been working on?
他们挖战壕挖得可比
They're a lot better at digging trenches
装填斯多克式迫击炮强多了 这倒是真的
than loading a Stokes mortar, that's for sure.
是啊 我说过 我们都非常感激
Yes, and as I said, we are all very thankful
多亏当时你思维敏捷 反应迅速
for your quick thinking and cat like reflexes.
这是为了感谢你 按你的要求写的
Uh, here is my token of gratitude, per your request.
你抄一遍的时候 一个字都别改
Now, when you copy that out, do not change a word.
我改了四稿才写好
It took me four drafts to get it right.
有错字别见怪 我不太擅长拼写
Forgive the spelling. It's not my strong suit.
"夜里我想起你灿烂的微笑
"At night I recall your glorious smile.
那些相伴而行的 缠绕的"
those twinned-- twined--"
"夜里我想起你灿烂的微笑
"At night I recall your glorious smile.
你嘴角上翘 欢笑伴着任性
That twinned, upturned of mirth and abandon,
还有银色的梦 让我觉得一切皆有可能"
and silvery dream, and I feel anything is possible."
很优美吧
It's good, isn't it?
我写的时候
I think I may have fallen a little bit in love with her myself
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表