剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
Why are you sending Tana away?
是你什么活都不想干的
You didn't want to do any of this.
算了 我自己拿去
Fine, I'll get it myself.
咱们两个人都别闹了
We have to stop this, both of us.
我们没闹啊 我们这才刚开始
No, we don't. We're just getting started.
-该死的 斯科特 -泽尔达 别 亲爱的
- Damn it all, Scott. - Zelda, please, honey.
-把它放下 -你干什么
- Just put it down. - What are you doing?
斯科特 别闹了
Scott, stop it.
你们俩个都给我坐下
Both of you sit down.
泽尔达 亲爱的
Zelda, honey.
把酒给我
Just give me the bottle!
给你
Fine!
泽尔达 你没事吧
Zelda, are you all right?
-泽尔达 -对不起 对不起
- Zelda. - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
别过来
Stop it.
你是想让我为你把这段写到日记里
You need me to write this one up in my diary for ya,
还是你自己写
or you think you got this covered on your own?
他们会把彼此都耗尽的
They're gonna use each other up.
妈
Mama.
爸
Daddy.
他们走了 斯科特
They're gone, Scott.
我父母走了
My parents are gone.
什么
What?
他们连住都没住直接走了
They didn't even stay the goddamn night.
泽尔达
Zelda.
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
泽尔达
Zelda!
很遗憾你父母走了
I'm sorry about your parents leaving.
我觉得我应该给他们写封信
I think I'm gonna write them a letter.
把我对这一切的看法一五一十地告诉他们
Let them know exactly how I feel about all this.
我想给你弹首曲子来着 但是
I'd play you a tune but...
我尤克里里坏了
my ukulele's gone bust.
我觉得一首曲子可不解决问题
I don't think a tune would do it.
谢谢你 汤森
Thank you, Townsend.
-我应该回屋去了 -是啊
- Guess I should get back in there. - Yes.
泽尔达
Zelda.
泽尔达
Zelda!
-你这是干什么 -你看我像干什么
- What are you doing? - Just what it looks like.
我要离开这
I'm leavin'.
求你了 别走 我要你留下来
Please, please stay. I need you to stay.
你好意思跟我说这话
How can you even say that to me?
我受够了
I'm done.
你这是说什么呢
What are you even talking about?
我再也忍♥不了了
I can't do this anymore.
忍♥不了韦斯特波特 忍♥不了纽约 哪都忍♥不了
Not Westport, not New York, none of it.
我觉得我正在失去一切
I feel like I'm losing everything.
我要回家
I need to go home.
我知道你想回家 泽尔达
I know you do, Zelda.
我知道
I know you do.
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表