剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
因为我还没有写出来
Because I don't have anything to show.
我正在努力
I'm writing.
我坐在那里 我一直在写
I sit there, and I'm writing.
所以 你能不能
So please, can you just...
尽量别把房♥子给点着了
try and not send everything up in flames.
你好
Excuse me.
您好 菲茨杰拉德夫人
Hello, Mrs. Fitzgerald.
我是田中藤盛
I am Tanaka Fujimori
来自日本放心家政公♥司♥
from the Japanese Reliable Employment Agency.
小田...
Tana--
田中
Tanaka.
您可以叫我小田
You can call me Tana.
简单上口 符合您的习惯
Easier. More American.
斯科特先生雇了我
Mr. Scott hired me.
他说您需要帮助
He says you need help.
是啊 谁不需要呢
Well, who doesn't?
您放心 菲茨杰拉德夫人
It's okay, Mrs. Fitzgerald.
小田来帮您了
Tana's here now.
你需要点什么吗 菲茨杰拉德夫人
Do you need something, Mrs. Fitzgerald?
不用 我没事
No. I'm fine.
晚上好 菲茨杰拉德夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Fitzgerald.
你好 小田
Oh. Hello, Tana.
斯科特先生说你口味清淡
Mr. Scott says you only like plain food.
清淡的鸡肉和米饭
Plain chicken, plain rice.
你可以告诉斯科特先生
Would you tell Mr. Scott--
你可以告诉斯科特我们可以吃饭了吗
Would you tell Scott we're ready for dinner?
不 斯科特先生今晚在书房♥用餐
No. Mr. Scott is eating dinner in his study tonight.
那我帮他端进去
I'll take his tray in, then.
菲茨杰拉德夫人 请坐下
Mrs. Fitzgerald, please, sit.
用餐
Eat.
不 那我给他把餐盘送去
No. I'll take him his tray.
斯科特先生吩咐了
Mr. Scott asked me.
他在工作
He's working.
这是罗斯鸭也就是烤鸭
This is Kamo Rosu-- roast duck.
做得真好 田中
I'd say well done, Tana,
这个肉太嫩了
but the meat's too damn tender.
他一定要如此完美吗
Does he have to be so perfect?
小田
Tana.
除了吹笛子
He never stops moving,
他就没有停止过干活
except for that damn flute.
田中真不可思议
Tana's a wonder.
我们刚来这时就应该聘请他
We should have hired him the minute we got here.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你不想做饭和打扫
You don't want to cook and clean.
我确实不想 但是
No. I don't. But...
那我该做什么呢
what am I supposed to do?
想做什么都可以
Whatever you like.
你是这间房♥子的女主人
You're the lady of the house.
悠闲自在
Lady of leisure.
抱歉 玛丽安
My apologies, Maryann.
是我考虑不周 忘记邀请邻居们来做客了
I've been remiss in inviting our neighbors to call.
我也是因为我丈夫忙于写作耽搁了
I'm a little at the mercy of my husband's writing schedule.
他这么成功 你一定十分自豪
You must be quite proud of his success.
谢谢 小田 这些就够了
Thank you, Tana. That'll be all.
是的 我很自豪
Yes. I'm very proud.
斯科特的才华对我来说是一大幸事
Scott's talents have been nothing but a blessing to me.
也许下次我们的丈夫们也可以一起
Perhaps next time our husbands can join us.
我没有丈夫
I don't have a husband.
从来没有 我一直没有结婚
Never have. I've never been married.
不好意思 我想当然了
I'm sorry. I-- I just assumed.
-大家都这么想 -我是个特例
- Everybody does. - I'm a rare breed.
从未发现有个男人能够容忍♥
Never found a man who could tolerate
我的手如此频繁地沾染粘土
how often my hands are covered in clay.
说到这
Speaking of...
给你新家的
For your new home.
谢谢你 玛丽安
Thank you, Maryann.
太好看了
That's wonderful.
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't say that.
我只是干这个的
It's just what I do.
你就写了这么点
This is all you have?
-泽尔达 -你闭关这么久只写了这么点
- Zelda. - This whole time when you've been locked away in here?
那什么在哪
Where's my--
你的小说呢
Where's your novel?
开头都没写完
There's not even an end to a beginning here.
我没说你可以进来
I-- I didn't say that you could come in here.
也许我应该来送点鸭肉晚餐
Well, maybe if I'd been delivering a duck dinner.
我说过我需要独处
I told you that I needed to be alone,
而你却在这里指责我的
and yet here you are judging my--
写作速度和过程
my pace, my process.
佳作不是随随便便可以完成的 泽尔达
You just don't stumble into beauty, Zelda.
它需要极度专注和付出巨大的努力
It takes Herculean focus and effort.
还需要酒
And gin.
这里的空酒瓶
There are more empty bottles in here
-比你的稿纸还多 -你要知道
- than you have pages. - You know what--
我在做的事情
what I do is very different
和你在日记本上机械式的写作不一样
from the automatic writing that you do in your diary.
你好大的胆子
How dare you.
它们不是杂乱无章的
These are not random.
里面有我的想法和梦想
These are my thoughts and dreams.
你曾说过我的文字很美妙
You told me you thought my writing was beautiful.
很抱歉我打扰了你的创作过程
I'm sorry I interrupted your process.
顺便告诉你
Well, for your information,
我已经写了三个故事了
I have written three stories already,
但我必须同时写小说和短篇
but I have to do both.
麦克斯要我在九月前完成新小说
Max wants the new novel by September,
而且他不会再给我任何预付款了
and he's not going to give me another advance.
所以我不写书 我们怎么负担得起房♥子
So without the stories, how do we afford this house?
我们怎么负担这一切
How do we afford anything?
你觉得这一切都是
You think that that just appeared
你挥一挥手变出来的吗
on your wrist by magic?
我才不想要这一切 你这混♥蛋♥
I don't want this, you horse's ass.
我只要你
I want you!
难道你再也不需要我了吗
What, do you not need me anymore?
我当然要你
Of course I do.
这样如何
Okay, how about this?
我们邀请些朋友过来度周末
We have a few friends over for the weekend.
我们稍稍疯狂一下
We tear things up a little.
我可以在派对间隙写作
I can write in between.
我们把城市生活搬到韦斯特波特来
We'll bring the city to Westport.
听起来如何
How's that sound?
你说得对
You're right.
我们需要朋友的陪伴
It's people that we need,
我们都是
both of us.
高点 邦尼
Higher, Bunny.
我以为你喜欢低点
I thought you preferred lower.
快点 妹妹
Faster, sister.
-小心点 -快跳 BG 快跳
- Careful now. - Jump, BG, jump.
再跳一次
Try again.
你给了我灵感 亲爱的
You inspire me, my dear.
*再靠我近一点*
*Cuddle up a little closer*
*我的小可爱*
*lovey mine*
*紧紧相拥 成为我的*
*Cuddle up and be my little*
*小娇妻*
*clinging vine*
*我爱让你双颊绯红*
*Love to be your cheeks so rosy*
*我爱让你惬意自在*
*Love to make you comfy-cozy*
*只因我爱你 从头到脚趾*
*'cause I love you head to toesie*
*我的小可爱*
*Lovey mine*
太精彩了 汤姆
Bravo, Tom, bravo.
来吧 泽尔达 你从不会唱一首就满足的
Come on, Zelda. You never stop at one.
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表