剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
You can even finish your novel there.
是啊
Right.
你干什么
What are you doing?
等等 你干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
-省钱 -别别别
- Saving money. - No, no, no, no!
老天爷啊 泽尔达
Christ Almighty, Zelda.
你们不能犯法
You can't break the law!
我们可不希望被警♥察♥追捕
We don't want the cops after us.
我没发现我娶了个叛乱分子
I didn't know I married a regular land stirrer.
你不知道的还多着呢
There's a lot you don't know about me.
怎么回事
What was that?
还活着
Still alive.
我没看到
I didn't see it.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything.
肯定能做点什么
There must be something.
做不了什么
There's nothing.
上车
Get in the car.
泽尔达 我们得走了
Zelda, we got to go.
收费站那人
It's just a matter of time
迟早会追上来
before the toll booth guy comes looking for us.
我们不能就这么丢下它 斯科特
We can't just leave him here, Scott.
那你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我不是上帝
I'm not God.
泽尔达 走吧
Zelda, let's go.
你怎么能丢下那只动物那么遭罪
How could you leave that animal to suffer like that?
是你撞了它 泽尔达
You're the one that hit it, Zelda.
它自己突然冲出来的
He came out of nowhere.
没人能来得及停
No one could have stopped.
我就不该让你开车
I never should have let you drive.
让我开车
Let me drive?
你非要开 我就纵容了你
You insisted. I indulged.
纵容了我
Indulged me.
我是个孩子吗
What am I, a child?
你凭什么可以决定我做什么 不能做什么
Why do you get to decide what I do and don't do?
我们只是在探讨一只
We're just talking about a dying animal
我们无法帮助的要死的动物
that we couldn't help, that is all.
是的 挺让人难过 但我们得继续上路
Yes, it was distressing, but we have to move on.
我不想走的 那只鹿正遭罪呢
I didn't want to move on. That deer was suffering.
听着 你并不知道你想怎么样
Look, you didn't know what you wanted.
你歇斯底里了
You were hysterical.
我得做我认为正确的事
Now, I had to do what I thought was right.
我得为我们俩做出决定
I had to make a decision for both of us.
你觉得正确的事
What you thought was right?
比如让尤金娜·班克海德给你吹♥箫♥
Like letting Eugenia Bankhead give you the works?
是吗
Was that right?
什么
What?
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
你总是醉的
You're always drunk.
我看见你跟汤森在一起
Well, I saw you with Townsend.
我们只是在聊天
We were just talking.
你们抱着彼此
You were in each other's arms.
他自从认识你就一直在追你
He's been after you ever since he met you.
你知道的
You know that.
但我们只是在聊天
But we were just talking.
-那没有任何意义 -是啊
- It didn't mean anything. - Exactly.
这一切都没有意义
None of it means anything.
你就想有这样的婚姻吗
Is that the kind of marriage you want to have?
不
No.
当然不
No, of course not.
我就是...
I just--
我喝醉了
I got drunk.
我忘乎所以了
And I lost myself.
真希望我们没把酒丢掉
I wish we hadn't thrown out that gin.
旅馆
什么事
Yeah?
晚上好 我们想要个房♥间
Good evening. We'd like a room.
你们是哪里来的
Where are you folks from?
纽约市
New York City.
纽约市
New York City.
我们正要去蒙哥马利
We're on our way to Montgomery.
我喜欢你的斗牛犬 先生
Oh, I like your bulldog, Mister.
我们今晚客满了
We're sold out tonight.
客满
Sold out?
但这里显然没人
But there's clearly no one here.
没有空房♥了
No vacancy.
外面一辆车都没有
There aren't any motorcars parked outside.
我们有着装要求 她不符合
We got a dress code here, and she's breaking it.
他不喜欢我的灯笼裤
He doesn't like my knickerbockers.
可惜你这样的好姑娘
Pity a nice girl like you
居然会穿这样的衣服
should be let to wear them kind of clothes.
那依你看 弗洛伊德
And exactly what kind of clothing
一个好姑娘该穿怎样的衣服
should a nice girl be wearing, in your opinion, Floyd,
你显然是个在服装方面很讲究的人
seeing as you're clearly a man of sartorial flair?
我不知道你想说什么 花架子
Don't know what you're trying to say, fancy pants.
我妻子该穿什么样的衣服
What clothing should my wife be wearing?
斯科特 我们走吧
Scott, let's just go.
不 我又累又饿
No. I am tired and hungry,
而你想洗澡
you would like to take a bath,
我们想要个房♥间
and we would like to get a room.
我不管 我不会把房♥间
Not my problem. I ain't renting a room
租给北方佬的小情人 我...
to some Yankee bed bunny. Now, I--
你敢叫我妻子...
You calling my wife a--
-放开我 -先生
- Take your hands off-- - Hey, Mister,
你不希望我在你的酒店里穿这裤子
you don't want me wearing these pants in your hotel?
这样呢 可以租♥房♥♥间给我们了吗
How about now? You going to rent us a room now?
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the sheriff.
我们快走吧
We'd better scram.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
我忙着看你的腿呢 没顾上 亲爱的
I was too busy looking at your legs, darling.
快走
Hurry up.
-怎么了 -过去
- What's wrong? - Slide over.
又打不着火了
It's dead again.
该死
Damn.
松刹车
Release the brake.
是谁买♥♥下这台破车的
Who bought this rolling piece of junk anyway?
我们
We did!
好嘞
All right!
快上来
Come on, come on.
我一点也不想念纽约
I don't miss New York at all.
那些人也不想吗
Not even the people?
尤其不想那些人
Especially not the people.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
我们再不能允许任何事或任何人成为我们的障碍
We can't ever let anything or anyone come between us.
有时候我们是彼此的障碍
Sometimes we come between us.
蒙哥马利 49英里
拖车服务
妈妈 爸爸
Mama. Daddy?
有人吗
Hello!
凯蒂
Katie?
锁着呢
It's all locked up.
他们不在家
They're not home.
他们有告诉你他们去哪了吗
Well, did they tell you where they were heading?
他们是突然离开的 记得吗
They left rather abruptly, remember?
我以为他们是坐火车回家了
I assumed they were going to take the train back home,
但看来他们是回提尔蒂那儿了
but I guess they went back to Tildy's.
斯科特 我可怎么办
Scott, what am I going to do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想见他们
I need to see them.
亲爱的 他们
Darling, they--
他们又不是不回来了
they're not gone forever.
你不懂 我现在就想见他们
You don't understand. I need to see them now.
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表