剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
缘起泽尔达 第一季第十集[季终]
*他们都离开了*
*So they all went away*
*唱着天啊 老天爷*
*Singing oh, by gee, by gosh*
*苍天可鉴 爱情为证*
*By gum, by Jove, by Jingo*
*姑娘你可是我的唯一*
*By gee, you're the only girl for me*
*她有个情人*
*By Jingo had a lover*
*他总在床单下*
*He was always under covers*
是"偷偷摸摸"
It's "under cover."
什么
What?
"他总是偷偷摸摸"
"He was always under cover,"
不是"在床单下"
not "under covers."
她有个情人 他总在床单下
She had a lover, and he was always under covers.
这说得通啊
That makes sense.
是啊 我猜你会比我
Right. Well, I guess you'd know more
更了解这方面的事
about that sort of thing than I would.
这就是首歌♥ 泽尔达
It's just a song, Zelda.
给 亲爱的
Here, darling.
看看你能不能找到
Why don't you see if you can find a road
去里士满的路
that'll take us to Richmond?
上面写着"在流浪巷往左慢跑"
Uh, it says "jog left at Vagabond Lane."
什么叫"慢跑"
What do you think they mean by jog?
应该是踩油门
Well, I think that means to step on the gas
-开得快点 -慢点 斯科特
- and then scoot around-- - Slow down, Scott.
我还想完好无损地赶到蒙哥马利呢
I want to get to Montgomery in one piece.
那好吧
All right, then.
不慢跑了
No jog.
我们要在蒙哥马利待多久
How long are we going to be in Montgomery for?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是我答应麦克斯·珀金斯
Well, it's just that I promised Max Perkins--
你不非得来的
You didn't have to come.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
或许我该戒一段时间酒
Maybe I'll go on the wagon for a little while.
清清脑子
Clear my head.
真的
Really?
你觉得我做不到
You don't think I can?
把后面的杜松子酒给我
Hand me that gin bottle in the back there.
那好吧 那我也戒吧
All right, then, uh, I guess I will, too.
让爸爸和妈妈看到我们终于
It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world
不喝酒了也不会是坏事
for Mama and Daddy to see us off the bottle for once.
我不是为了你父亲
I didn't do it for your father.
法官已经给出判决了
The judge has rendered his verdict.
不会重审了
There will be no retrial.
你能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
不能
Can't say that I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations!
莎拉·伯恩哈特还写小说了
So now Sarah Bernhardt's writing novels.
那个女演员 她还活着
The actress? She's still alive?
她75岁了
She's 75 years old.
"这位著名女演员已经尝试过
"The famous actress has already dabbled
绘画和雕塑
in painting and sculpture.
这是她第一次涉足文学
This is her first excursion to literature.
据说 她表示如果获得成功
She has said and declared that if it is successful,
她会尝试写戏剧"
she'll attempt a play."
厉害啊
Well, good for her.
怎么了
What?
拜托 她是个女演员
For God's sake, she's an actress.
她75岁了
At 75 years old,
或许她不像你那么在乎这些
maybe she doesn't care as much as you do.
或许吧
Maybe not.
或许你的问题就在这里
Maybe that's your problem.
什么 我在乎
What, that I care?
不 我不在乎
No. That I don't.
我不想再谈了
And I'm sick of talking about it.
右还是左
Right or left?
我肯定是拐错弯了
I must have taken a wrong turn.
我告诉你我们该在加油站调头的
I told you we should have turned back at that service station.
琼斯博士可不是那么说的
That's not what Dr. Jones advised.
前面有个小木屋
Well, there's a cabin up there.
或许他们知道怎么去弗雷德里克斯堡
Maybe they can tell us how to get to Fredericksburg.
嗯 未必是好主意吧
Yeah, I'm not sure that's a good idea.
怎么不是
Sure it is.
或许该等我们走到个小镇
Maybe we should wait until we get to a real town.
我们都好几英里没看到小镇了
We haven't seen a real town in miles.
得了 他们门前有狗
Now come on. There are dogs out front.
老天爷
Holy Jesus!
停车
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停车
Stop the car.
没了 整个轮子都飞出去了
It's gone. The whole thing is absolutely gone.
看出来了
I can see that.
看来贵的东西不喜欢弗吉尼亚州
I guess the expensive doesn't like Virginia.
你笑什么 这是个问题
Why are you laughing? This is a problem.
你得把轮子修好
You'll have to fix that wheel.
得先找到它
We're gonna have to find it first.
凹坑的确对轮胎不好
Them potholes are real bad on tires.
可不是呢
That's for sure.
先生
Mister,
这是你要找的吗
is this what you're looking for?
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
不 没事了
No. No, it's fine.
你们去哪
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
那是在哪
Where is that?
阿♥拉♥巴马州
Alabama.
远吗
Is it far?
离这里90英里
90 miles from here.
那里好吗
Is it nice?
是世界上最美的地方
It's the most beautiful place on Earth.
空气里一股熟梨子的味儿
The air smells like, uh, ripe pears.
夜晚温暖柔和
The nights are warm and soft.
现在正老旧惬意
And it's old and comfortable now.
这里的一切也都很老旧
Everything's old here, too.
我不怎么喜欢
I don't like it much.
我有一天要去里士满
I'm going to get to Richmond some day.
别太着急
Don't be in too big a hurry.
这世界很大
The world's a big place.
这能帮你找到路
This will help you find it.
琼斯博士驾驶指导
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, lady.
怎么样了 各位
How are we doing, fellas?
-好了 -谢谢帮忙
- We're all done. - Thanks for your help.
弗雷德里克斯堡怎么走
So which way to Fredericksburg?
沿这条路走15英里
About 15 miles on that road.
不会错过的
Can't miss it.
太棒了
Great.
-谢谢 -谢谢 女士
- Thank you. - Thank you, ma'am.
你...
You're, uh,
你要让她开吗
you're gonna let her drive?
当然 她是我的女王
Of course. She's my queen.
我们得小心了
Well, we're going to have to be careful now.
你把我们最后五块钱给了那男人
You just gave that man our last $5.
我们的钱只够在路上再住一宿
We only have about enough for one more night on the road.
什么 你没说我们要没钱了
What? You didn't tell me we were running out of money.
否则我今天早餐就不会吃那么丰盛了
I wouldn't have bought such a big breakfast this morning.
我希望你想吃什么早餐就吃什么 亲爱的
I wanted you to have whatever breakfast you wanted, darling.
我不希望你担心
I don't want you to worry.
你本可以老实告诉我钱的问题的
You still could have been honest with me about the money.
没事 我们就到蒙哥马利了
That's all right. We'll be in Montgomery soon.
我们可以住妈妈家
We can stay in Mama's house.
那房♥子那么大
That house is so big.
你甚至可以在那儿写完你的小说
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表