剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表
And, even if your mama doesn't,
但你知道男孩子们会拜倒在裙下
you know the boys will love it.
这时乐队刚好奏起你最爱的曲子
And the band just started to play your favorite song.
你迫不及待要填满你的舞伴记录册
You can't wait to fill that dance card.
现在 你所见过的最俊俏的男孩
Now the most beautiful boy you have ever seen
走了进来
just walked in.
并且你知道你必须征服他
And you know you have to have him.
一部真正的电影 天呐
A real motion picture. Heavens.
只是试镜而已
Well, just a screen test.
他们得先写剧本 然后再拍
They have to write a scenario and all first,
所以等真正的电影出来还早呢
so it'll be ages from now,
但这确实是我们的设想
but yes, that's the idea.
妈妈 我一开始特别紧张
Mama, I was so nervous.
但是之后 我突然间就找到了感觉
But then, all of a sudden, it all felt natural,
就好像一切注定如此
like maybe this is meant to be.
妈妈 我真觉得我能做到
Mama, I really think I can do this.
那斯科特对这件事有什么看法
And what does Scott think of it all?
你现在是他的妻子了 宝贝
You're his wife now, baby.
你有作为妻子的职责
You have obligations.
妈妈 这是他的故事 他当然很高兴
Well, it's his story, Mama, so of course he's thrilled.
这太令人激动了 泽尔达
Oh, it's so exciting, Zelda.
我们会第一时间排队去看的
We'll be first in line to see it. It's--
人山人海也阻挡不了我们
A thousand chairs couldn't keep us away.
爸爸也是吗 你觉得他会去吗
Even Daddy? You think he'd come?
你父亲很爱你 宝贝
Your father loves you, baby.
妈妈 我想你了
Mama, I miss you.
快告诉我花♥园♥里开什么花呢
Tell me what's blooming in the garden.
芦荟花几乎开遍了整个后院
The common aloe have practically taken over the whole backyard.
妈妈 我得挂了
Mama, I got to go.
我爱你 记得摘点菊花
I love you. Pick some mums.
好好照顾自己 泽尔...
Be good, Zel--
这太搞笑了
It's quite amusing.
你真觉得我准备好去
Do you really think that I'm ready
-博物馆了吗 -更像展览
- to go to some museum? - More like an exhibit.
对 青年菲茨杰拉德之展
Ah, yeah. The Exhibit of Fitzgerald the Young.
前厅展览 斯克里布纳出版社大厅
Glass-front display, lobby of Scribner's.
太棒了 我已经有一件收藏品了
Excellent. I have just the piece.
菲茨杰拉德中尉的国外军用软帽
Lieutenant Fitzgerald's military grade overseas cap.
从没在国外戴过
Never worn overseas.
别忘了这个
Can't forget this.
菲茨杰拉德藏品的必须品
A must for any Fitzgerald collection.
让我展示给你看
Oh, and I submit to you
空白的一页
a blank page--
洁白纯净
pure, pristine.
对他下一部伟大著作的空妄许诺
The empty promise of his great next novel.
我很高兴你能拿我取乐
Well, I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself at my expense.
我会把我看到的说出来 哥们
I call it like I see it, old man,
而你时常不愿面对现实
and you, quite often, don't want to see it.
我一直认为那是我们友情的根本
I always thought that was the root of our friendship.
除此之外
Despite all that,
你有着爱尔兰人的天赋 能把语言表达得
you have the Irish gift of turning the language
五彩斑斓且充满惊喜
into something iridescent and surprising.
五彩斑斓
Iridescent. Huh.
小傻瓜 小傻瓜
Goofo. Goofo.
我有个超级棒的消息
I have the most amazing news.
我要去好莱坞了
I'm going to Hollywood.
什么
What?
他们想让我去西海岸[好莱坞在洛杉矶]
They want me to come out to the Coast
为一部新电影试镜
and audition for a new motion picture.
"他们"是谁
W-who are they?
电影公♥司♥ 联美公♥司♥
The studio, United Artists.
有个导演
There's this director--
-弗莱德·尼布罗 -对 弗莱德·尼布罗想见我
- Fred Niblow. - Yes. Fred Niblow wants to meet me.
他想让我为新电影试镜
He wants me to audition for his new picture.
他觉得我有才华
He thinks I have something.
不能把所有功劳都归我
I can't take all the credit.
弗莱德当时在市里
Fred was in town.
联美公♥司♥的选角部给他看了这个
UA Casting Department shared it with him.
他一眼就看中了我们这位女人
He went gangbusters for our girl.
我的女人
My girl.
我们要怎么庆祝
How are we going to celebrate?
痛饮还是床上见
On the rocks or on the bed?
我两样都要 我们喝什么
I say both. What are we drinking?
第一轮酒我请
First round's on me.
你真是光彩照人 亲爱的
You're stunning, darling.
机会就像这样轻而易举地落到你腿上
It just fell into your lap, just like that.
我真为你兴奋
I'm excited for you.
联美公♥司♥确实很喜欢我的试镜
Well, United Artists did like my-- my audition.
确实
Indeed.
你就要成为荧幕红人了
Now you're going to be a screen luminary.
事业飞黄腾达
A hell of a career.
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
追着你跑遍全国
Just chase you around the country
靠你的钱生活
and live off your money?
斯科特
Scott.
敬我们家
To my enchanting,
妩媚迷人的泽尔达
entrancing Zelda.
未受过专业训练也没有演出经验
No training, no experience.
但一鸣惊人
But instant success.
要找写作灵感吗
Want something to write about?
瞧啊 先生们
Here we go, gentlemen.
斯科特·菲茨杰拉德先生
Mr. Scott Fitzgerald.
来吧
Come on.
我告诉你们个名字
I've got a name for you.
新名字
New name.
辛克莱·刘易斯
Sinclair Lewis.
S-I-N-C
S-I-N-C--
S-I-N-C克莱·刘易斯
S-I-N-C-lair Lewis.
菲茨杰拉德 大家是来看姑娘的
Fitzgerald, people came to see the girls--
-辛克莱 -不是来看你的 我们走吧
- Sinclair-- - ...not you. Let's go.
-把手拿开 -走吧
- Get your hands off me. - Let's go.
把
Get--
把你那双掠夺的手从我妻子身上拿开
Get your predatory hands off my wife.
也别碰我的小说
And my novel.
泽尔达
Zelda?
我得找到外套
I need to find my coat.
我得找到我妻子
I got to find my wife.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我出来透口气
I just needed some fresh air.
给我支烟
Give me a cigarette.
里面那个人
That man in there?
我不认识他
I don't know who that is.
泽尔达
Hey, Zelda,
恐怕我们今晚逼他逼得太狠了
I fear we may have ridden him a little hard tonight.
我们好像戳到痛处了
It seems we hit a nerve.
他从不把演电影的事当真
He never took any of this movie talk seriously.
是汤森觉得我能演戏的
Townsend's the one who thought I could act.
是汤森努力让这事成功的
Townsend's the one who tried to make it happen.
汤森惦记着他自己的利益
Townsend had his own interests at heart.
他觉得没有他 我做不到吗
Does he think I can't do it without him?
我觉得应该是
I think it's more the case he doesn't think
他觉得 没有你 他达不到现在的成就
he can do what he does without you.
他很怕 泽尔达
He's scared, Zelda.
唯一一个能让他别失控的就是你
You're the only one who keeps him from spinning out of control.
没有你他就迷失了
He'd be lost without you.
这不公平
That's not fair.
婚姻不就是这样的吗
Isn't that what you signed up for?
斯科特
Scott.
抱歉
剧集 | 缘起泽尔达(2015) | 导航列表