I didn't do anything your friends don't do,
我做的都是你朋友做过的啊
and you spent seven years with them.
你还跟他们在一起7年了呢
No, I wasted seven years on them.
不 我在他们身上浪费了7年
I woke up one day in a rotting victorian with three smelly dudes.
我每天跟三个臭男人一起醒来
And then you came along, a new person,
然后你出现了 一个全新的人
who's honest and sweet and rare.
诚实 贴心 罕见
But you know what, maybe I just make bad decisions.
但你知道吗 也许是我做了个错误的决定
I mean, I bought a chocolate fountain-- who does that?
我买♥♥了一个巧克力喷泉 谁会干这种事啊
I don't want to be a bad decision.
我不想成为一个错误决定
I'm 33, I need my life to move forward.
我才33岁 我的人生必须前进
Uh, uh, Jimmy told me that I shouldn't be...
吉米告诉我 我不应该
Okay, I should have known.
好吧 我早就该知道的
Don't ever listen to Jimmy's advice about me.
别听吉米说的任何有关我的建议
Okay.
好
Do you still like me?
你还喜欢我吗
Of course I do.
当然
So much that it sucks.
太喜欢了 以至于感觉很糟
That fight really scared me, Gretch.
那场架真的吓死我了 格雷琴
Lying in that trash,
倒在那堆垃圾里
my life flashed before my eyes.
过往的生活在我的眼前浮现
Dick.
鸡♥巴♥
Following Smash Mouth around Europe.
追随破嘴乐团在欧洲巡演
Negative after negative customer service interaction.
一次又一次失败的客服经历
Divorce.
离婚
More dick.
更多鸡♥巴♥
I realized I really need to get my shit together.
我意识到我真的需要好好振作一下了
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
When I pulled a gun on that girl, coked out of my face,
当我掏出枪对准那个姑娘时
I suddenly felt this strange feeling.
我突然有种奇怪的感觉
I was bored.
我感觉很无聊
You were bored almost getting murdered by female gang ladies?
差点被一群黑帮女人杀死 你还觉得无聊
That's really messed up, isn't it?
我真是没救了 对吧
Yes.
是的
This isn't working anymore.
这对我已经没用了
I'm sorry you don't feel anything, Gretchen.
我很遗憾你现在毫无感觉 格雷琴
Me, too.
我也是
Okay.
好吧
Right, let's play... A hypothetical.
好了 我们来玩 假设游戏吧
All right, so let's say I was your boyfriend.
假设我是你的男朋友
Okay.
好吧
Could I drink here for free?
我能来这里免费喝酒吗
Of course.
当然
Could I have my own stool?
能给我一个专用椅吗
Sure.
当然
With a plaque with my name on it.
上面还有刻着我名字的小牌子
Wait, in this fantasy,
等等 在这幻想世界中
you get everything you want?
你能得到你想要的一切吗
Free drinks,
免费酒水
Your own stool.
你的专用椅
What do I get?
那我能得到什么
Well, you have to ask for what you want.
你得说出你想要的东西啊
Would you dedicate your book to me?
能在你的书致谢名单上加上我吗
Absolutely.
当然
Where would your plaque be?
你的小牌子放在哪里好呢
Well, here.
就这里
Where?
哪里
Here. Look close.
这里 靠近点看
Can you picture it?
你能想象吗
It'll be so beautiful.
一定非常漂亮
I should go. Yeah.
我该走了 好吧
Night, Nina.
晚安 妮娜
Night, Jimmy.
晚安 吉米
I forgot one thing.
我忘了一件事
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表