No, I'm gonna write a new novel,
不 我要写本新小说
For I am a writer.
因为我是个作家
So you don't need the extra work?
所以你不需要赚外快了吗
Well, of course I do. Look, I'm drowning over here.
我当然需要了 我快穷死了都
Just-just find me something else.
给我找个什么别的活儿吧
Do your job, man.
做好你的本职工作
So what were the checkers for?
偷那些西洋棋干什么来着
He told me to "Make a little chaos."
他叫我制♥造♥一些混乱
What a douche. I mean, he wanted me to think
真是个混♥蛋♥ 他希望我认为
He was this eccentric genius who could mentor me.
他是个古怪的天才 可以指导我
But, you know what,
但是 你知道吗
I read some of his book.
我看了些他的书
It was rubbish, and he knows it.
简直是垃圾 他也知道这一点
I mean, I think he just wants to vampire me
我觉得他只是想榨取我
Because he thinks I'm a... I'm a fresh new voice.
因为他觉得 我是业界的新声音
And you know what? I am.
你知道吗 我还真是
And modest, too.
还很"谦虚"呢
He did give me a wad of money though.
不过他的确给了我一团钱
Oh, I just wrote you a check for six months' rent.
我刚给你写了一张6个月的租金
But I guess you don't really need it n-now.
但我觉得你现在不需要了吧
And... Deposited.
已存入账户
So, how was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Oh, my god, I have so much to tell you.
天啊 我有好多事要告诉你
See? Aren't you glad
瞧吧 你一定很高兴
We decided not to "Check in" With each other?
我们决定不要随时查岗吧
No kidding.
可不是嘛
So, I'd basically given up on this jolly rancher,
所以 我本来已经放弃找那颗糖了
But then out of the corner of my eye...
但随后我的眼角突然瞥见...
Hi, Is this Bear Stearns?
你好 请问是贝尔·斯特恩斯先生吗
I'm looking for mr. Bear.
我想找贝尔先生
I have some extra money to invest.
我有些闲钱想要投资
Do you have any suggestions?
你有什么建议吗
The sound investment is... Honey!
最稳健的投资就是 亲爱的[蜂蜜]
You're so funny.
你真是太搞笑了
You can't invest in honey.
你不能投资亲爱的
Yes, you can.
不 可以的
I know I did, when I married you.
我知道我娶了你时 就是投资了亲爱的
Lindsay, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
琳赛 有些事我一直想告诉你
Um, I'm sort of busy right now.
我现在有点忙
Well, it's just that...
只是...
Uh, Lindsay, how do I say this?
琳赛 我该怎么说呢
Do you mind maybe just texting me later?
你可以稍后给我发短♥信♥吗
Wait, but I...
等等 我...
Shit!
该死的
"Never bail out."
"永不放弃"
Hot!
好烫
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表