真♥他♥妈♥赞爆了
Yeah, for sure.
好啊 当然了噜
We don't have to if you don't want to.
其实如果你不想的话 我们可以不做的
I mean, I could be fine just...
就普通方式也行的...
Of course I want to do butt stuff.
我当然想玩肛♥交♥啦
In fact,
实际上
I am so up for having another crazy night,
我超级期待再享受一个疯狂之夜
I have prepared as well.
我也准备了一手
Oh, look!
瞧啊
You got a whole mess of cocaine.
你准备了好多可♥卡♥因♥呢
Oh, yeah. 'cause you love cocaine, right?
是啊 因为你喜欢可♥卡♥因♥ 对吧
Yes, I do!
是啊 没错
It's my shit.
是我的菜
Cool.
好极了
Let's add cocaine to the butt stuff.
吸完可♥卡♥因♥再玩肛♥交♥吧
Are you yawning?
你是在打哈欠吗
I'm just excited
我只是太激动了
For our night of drugs
为我们的吸毒之夜
And potentially dangerous sex acts.
以及可能危险的性行为
Ooh, we should let the divorce go through
我们应该先把离婚手续办完了
and then get remarried.
然后再复婚
That way, we get to have another fat-ass party
那样的话 我们又可以办一场盛大的派对了
where everyone has to buy us more cool prizes off our list.
大家又可以帮我们把想要的结婚礼物买♥♥来了
Still can't believe no one bought us that doughnut maker.
至今不敢相信没人给我们买♥♥甜甜圈机
Those cheapskates.
那帮吝啬鬼
Can't believe I was disloyal.
真不敢相信我竟然不忠了
To let myself be tempted.
任由我自己被诱惑
And by the fruit of another.
被别的人诱惑
See, Paul, the great thing about me
保罗 我这人的优点就在于
is that I'm incredibly good at moving past things.
我这人不记仇 过去的就算了
Poof. I forgive you.
啪 我就原谅你了
No, I meant disloyal to Amy.
不 我是说我对艾米不忠
What?! Oh, God.
什么 天啊
I haven't even met her, and I've already cheated on her.
我都还没见过她 就已经背叛她了
Cheated on her?
背叛她
But I'm your wife.
我才是你的妻子啊
You can't leave!
你不能走
I love you.
我爱你
Do you even know what love means?
你真的知道爱是什么意思吗
Yeah, it's like, "Hey, I love you.
是啊 就像是 "嘿 我爱你
Smooch, smooch. Now go make me some Bagel Bites."
亲亲抱抱 现在去给我做些百吉饼吧"
Love isn't about having someone to get you things.
爱的意义不是让别人给你东西
Love is putting someone else's feelings above your own.
爱是将对方的感受看得比自己的感受更重要
Do you think you could ever do that?
你觉得你能做到吗
Honestly? Ew...
说真的 真恶心
I didn't mean that.
我不是有意的
Bi...tch.
贱 人
Bi...tch.
贱 人
Wake up, bitch!
给我醒醒 贱♥人♥
Why are you yelling at me?!
你干嘛吼我啊
What are you doing in my house?
你们跑到我家来干什么
We had a lunch meeting.
我们约好了午餐开会的
Just three dudes sitting alone in Chin Chin like weirdos.
结果就3个大男人跟怪胎一样坐在清清餐厅里
Oh, shit.
该死
I'm sorry, I haven't been... sleeping much.
对不起 我最近 睡眠严重不足
Do I look like a Fitbit?
我看上去像是睡眠监测仪吗
I don't give a shit about your sleep.
我他妈才不在乎你的睡眠问题呢
What I give a shit about
我在乎的是
is the unfathomable fact
这令人难以理解的事实
that you, bitch, do not respect my brand.
你这个贱♥人♥ 竟然不尊重我的品牌
Our brand. Whatever.
是我们的品牌 随便吧
I'm here, Sam. What do you need?
我在了 山姆 你需要我做什么
I need you to act like a human person
我需要你有点人样
and pick up your goddamn phone when I call your stank ass!
在我给你个贱♥人♥打电♥话♥的时候 拿起手♥机♥接听
I'm sorry.
对不起
My cell gets terrible reception now that I moved to Jimmy's.
我搬去跟吉米同居后 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥特别差
You moved in with Jimmy?
你跟吉米同居了吗
I need to talk to you later.
我稍后要找你谈谈
I'm thinking about locking things down with Jaclyn.
我正考虑着要不要跟杰奎琳把事儿定下来呢
Take this-- that's your God phone.
拿着 你的上帝手♥机♥
You pick that shit up when God wants to talk to you
当上帝想联♥系♥你 或者你有事要联♥系♥上帝时
or you wish to talk to God.
就用这个手♥机♥吧
Yo Mobile?
一次性手♥机♥
They sell these at my dispensary.
小药房♥里才卖♥♥这种烂货呢
Guys, I have a work number.
各位 我可是有工作号♥码的
Sleepy bitches lose they right to use normal people phones.
"睡贱♥人♥"没有使用正常电♥话♥的权利
Sleepy bitches only get to use phones made for hookers
"睡贱♥人♥"只能使用专为妓♥女♥
and drug addicts and irresponsible garbage people!
毒瘾患者 以及不负责任的人♥渣♥设计的手♥机♥
Come on, let's go.
快点 走吧
What should we do tonight?
我们今晚该干什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean... we could just, like, keep it chill.
或许 我们可以 小玩怡情
Like, have a low-key night.
来个低调之夜
Mellow and easy, but still fun.
成熟 淡然 但依然有趣
Yeah, the yacht rock of nights.
是啊 平缓抒情之夜
I mean... sure.
我觉得 当然可以啦
I guess that sounds okay to me.
反正我没意见
How can I help you kids?
二位有什么需要帮忙的
Uh, I moved in with him,
我搬去跟他同居了
and ever since then, I've had reception issues,
从那之后 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就特别差
so I just didn't know what my options were, but...
我也不知道我有什么其他的选择 不过...
Ah, the family plan.
可以来个家庭套餐
Main Street.
主街道
Gingersnaps at the kitchen table.
餐桌上的姜饼
An armoire full of board games.
一个装满了棋盘游戏的大衣柜
A funny cat video.
一段有趣的猫咪视频
A "Just checking in" text
一条询问情况的短♥信♥
exactly when you need it the most.
在你最需要的时候发到你的手♥机♥上
The savings?
省下的钱
Well, heck, who doesn't like to save a buck?
靠 谁不喜欢省点钱啊
But a family plan is about people.
但是家庭套餐注重以人为本
People wanting to be part of something bigger
人们想要在更大的集体中找到归属感
in this world that feels...
毕竟这个世界让人感觉...
well, too darn big some days, if you ask me.
要我说的话 有时候觉得这个世界太大了
Every time you look at your phone, you'll say to yourself,
每次你去看手♥机♥的时候 你可以对自己说
"I'm part of something.
"我是有归属的人
"I'm part of a family.
我是家庭的一份子
I'm part of a family plan."
我是家庭套餐的一部分"
How lame was that guy?
那家伙可真挫啊
Ugh, the lamest.
是啊 挫爆了
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. Just partying hard like you guys.
没什么 只是跟你们一样狂欢呢
Not exactly like us.
跟我们可不像
Um, we're on our fifth shot each.
我们每个人都喝到第5杯了
Wow, alcohol.
哇 酒啊
Hard core.
真厉害啊
Let it go.
算了吧
For your information, we did a ton of cocaine last night.
告诉你们一声 我们昨晚可是吸了好多可♥卡♥因♥呢
That's cool... if you're a day-trader in the '80s
那挺酷的 前提是你是个80年代的日间操盘手
or my dad's new wife Brenda.
或是我爸的新欢布兰达
Well, what do you assholes have?
那你们这些混♥蛋♥都玩些什么货啊
It's this new synthetic thing.
是一种新型合成物
Belgian.
叫比利时人
They use it to chemically sterilize horses.
是一种被用来对马进行化学阉♥割♥的药物
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Let's get more shots. How much?
我们继续喝酒吧 多少钱
It's pretty intense.
劲儿很大的
We stole a DVD kiosk last night.
昨晚我们偷了个DVD自动售货亭
How much?
多少钱
40 a pill.
40块一片
$40?!
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表