Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Help me!
救救我
No one can help you, Lindsay.
没人救得了你 琳赛
You're all alone now!
你现在孤身一人
How did you know my name?!
你是怎么知道我的名字的
I don't like the taste of fear in my meat.
我不喜欢我要吃的肉中有恐惧的味道
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What I always do.
做我经常做的
I'm giving up.
我要放弃了
Good!
很好
It'll make it easier for me to rip open your flesh
那我就能更容易地撕开你的皮肉
And make a cape from your skin.
用你的皮肤做一件斗篷
I'll probably make a shitty cape!
用我做的斗篷肯定很差劲
Just like I'm a shitty wife.
就像我是个差劲的妻子
Just like I'm a shitty homeowner.
就像我是个差劲的业主
I can't even turn my power on.
我甚至无法让家里的供电恢复
How pathetic is that?
那是不是很可悲
Have you tried calling customer service?
你有试过联♥系♥客服吗
No. No!
不 不要
No! No!
不 不要
Oh, hell yeah!
好爽啊
Our father who art in heaven,
天国之父啊
Hallowed be thy name...
奉你圣名
This is almost over, right?
这快要结束了 对吧
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Just breathe.
深呼吸
See?
瞧吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Edgar, stop!
埃德加 别打了
I'm telling!
我要去告发你
I have to tell you something. Okay.
我必须告诉你一些事 好吧
I have... Residual issues.
我有一些 参与问题
From...
源自...
I'm sorry I never told you.
很抱歉我从来没跟你提过
I'm honored that you'd trust me enough to tell me.
你现在足够信任我 愿意告诉我 我很荣幸
Also, I haven't had sex in three years.
并且 我已经有3年没做过爱了
Is that why you keep touching me over the bra?
所以你才老是隔着胸罩摸我吗
Three years, huh?
3年了是吧
This whole thing is derivative.
这整个鬼屋都是衍生品
It's homage.
是在致敬
Face it, horror films are legacy.
面对现实吧 恐怖片是重要的遗产
Forget about movies.
别想着电影了
This is the golden age of television. Tv owns.
现在是电视剧的黄金时代 电视才是王道
Hey, we all get overwhelmed.
嘿 我们都有力不从心的时候
If a problem seems too big,
如果某个问题太大了
Try breaking it up into smaller chunks.
就把它分解成小块的
It's called chunking.
那叫做"大事化小"
There's a really great ted talk about it.
有一篇相关的TED演讲很赞
"Chunking"?
"大事化小"
Okay, you ready?
好吧 你准备好了吗
Now, when the voice comes on and asks you what you want,
当那边有声音传来 问你想要什么
You say "Operator."
你就说 "接线工"
Then they'll do this thing where they say,
然后他们会说
"While you wait, what is the nature of your problem?"
"请稍等 您遇到了什么问题"
That's a trick.
那是诀窍
Just say "Operator" Again.
再说一遍"接线工"
You want me to dial for you?
你想让我帮你拨号♥吗
No.
不了
I can do it myself.
我自己能做到
Attagirl.
真棒
They weren't kidding about that no rules thing.
他们之前说没有规则是真的哎
That-that little girl with her arms on backwards
那个双手背在后面的小姑娘
Straight-up bit my tit.
蹦起来咬我的奶♥子♥
That was so much fun!
那真是太好玩了
I knew it would work.
我就知道这办法能行
What would? This whole day.
什么能行 这一整天啊
To whack you out of your funk.
让你摆脱恐惧和畏缩
I made you think it was Edgar's idea,
我让你以为这是埃德加的主意
But it was mine.
但其实是我的
Goddamn it, Jimmy!
该死的 吉米
I knew it!
我就知道
I mean... No, I didn't know it,
我是说 不 我本来是不知道
But I knew it!
但我有预感
Wait, you...
等等 你...
You're mad at me because you had a good time? No!
你因为玩得开心而生我的气吗 不是
I am mad at you because you think you can fix me!
我生气是因为你竟然觉得你能治好我
You can't fix me, Jimmy.
你是治不好我的 吉米
I don't need to be fixed.
我不需要被治疗
I'm sorry I tried to give you a nice day.
很抱歉我试图让你享受快乐的一天
What an asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Where's Jimmy?
吉米哪儿去了
He left. He's trying to fix me.
他走了 他想治好我
Of course he is, he's Jimmy.
当然了 他是吉米啊
He's not gonna stop, you know.
他不会停止的
Unless...
除非
He thinks he fixed me already.
他觉得他已经治好我了
That's a great Heathstead.
你扮希斯德很成功
What?
什么
Your costume.
你的装扮
Heathstead, from buckle your shoes, right?
你扮的是《扣好鞋子》里的希斯德 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
No one has gotten it all day.
一整天没一个人猜出来
Seriously?
不是吧
Remember when Maggie Cornelia has the bunion?
记得麦琪·柯尼利亚患姆囊炎的情节吗
But he can't tell her,
但是他不能告诉她
Because she's redoing her will.
因为她在重修遗嘱
And the dog? And the dog, yeah!
那条狗 对对 那条狗
Rough day?
今天过得不顺吗
Oh, yeah. Halloween.
是啊 万圣节
It's a stupid holiday.
真是个傻♥逼♥节日
I like it.
我喜欢
It's good for business.
有助于生意兴隆
Speaking of which,
说到这个
I should probably get back in there.
我该回到店里去了
Don't want to piss off the boss.
可不想惹老板发火
Ah, she's a pushover.
她是个好对付的人
It's my bar.
这是我的酒吧
I'm Nina.
我是妮娜
Keune.
克恩酒吧
I've been serving you for the last... few months.
我给你供应酒水已经好几个月了
Oh. Sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
I don't remember people.
我记不住长相
That's okay.
没关系
Maybe I'll, uh, come join you when things cool down.
等忙完了 或许我可以跟你一起喝一杯呢
We need to talk about
我们要谈谈
When Iolanthe left Crumpleton for London.
艾奥兰希离开克兰普顿去伦敦的事
She always did refuse to accept her station.
她一直拒绝接受自己的身份
You were right!
你说得对
It's crazy,
虽然很疯狂
But I feel like a whole new person.
但我感觉自己像换了个人似的
I guess all I needed was a fun day doing things I liked.
我觉得我需要的就是用一天时间来做自己喜欢的事
Well, then. Wow, that's... That's great.
好吧 那 那很棒
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Smart, smart man.
真是个聪明的男人
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表