Oh, no. Oh, my God.
不好 我的天呐
What's wrong?
怎么了
Never mind.
没事
I thought Lena Dunham's dog died.
我以为丽娜·德纳姆的狗狗死了
It's just my aunt's.
只是我姨妈的而已
Heather's pregnant.
海瑟怀孕了
Who? Heather, she's pregnant.
谁 海瑟啊 她怀孕了
Holy shit. Who's Heather?
我靠啊 海瑟是谁
Heather.
海瑟啊
Yeah, I understand it's a name commonly given
好吧 我知道那是个80年代
to human women in the '80s,
十分常见的女性名字
but I have no idea who Heather is.
但我还是不知道海瑟是谁
Heather.
海瑟
Oh, my God.
天呐
How do you not know who Heather is?
你怎么会不知道海瑟是谁啊
Heather of "Heather, Gretchen,
就是"海瑟 格雷琴 贝娜黛特
Bernadette, Justine, and Cory."
嘉丝丁和科莉"五人帮中的海瑟啊
My main crew, my girls.
我的死党 我的闺蜜帮啊
I've never heard of any of these people.
我从未听过这些人当中的任何一个
Heather used to work with Justine.
海瑟以前跟嘉丝丁一起工作
But not Tattoo Justine, Ecstasy Justine.
但不是纹身嘉丝丁 是摇♥头♥丸♥嘉丝丁
And Bernadette used to date Rose's boyfriend
贝娜黛特以前跟罗丝的男友是一对
when they were in that band together,
当时他们都是那个乐队的成员
and then she started dating Rose.
之后她竟然跟罗丝在一起了
And Cory was the bartender at Pistol
科莉以前是手♥枪♥酒吧的酒保
where we used to drink all the time
我们以前老去那里喝酒
because they had great trance night and even better cocaine.
因为他们有超赞的迷幻之夜和更赞的可♥卡♥因♥
I've literally never heard any of those words from you before.
我真的从没听你说过这些事
Except cocaine.
除了可♥卡♥因♥
I can't believe she's pregnant again.
难以相信她居然又怀孕了
What a dummy.
真是够蠢的
I wonder how much abobos even cost these days.
不知道现在堕胎一次要花多少钱
I should offer to go with her.
我该问问她要不要陪她去
We could get post-abobo mani-pedis.
我们可以堕胎后去修脚甲
Oh, Gretchen, you don't need to pretend you have friends.
格雷琴 你不用假装你有朋友
What? I have friends.
什么 我有朋友的
No, there's nothing wrong with not having friends.
不 没朋友也没什么错啊
I don't.
我就没有
You don't have any friends?
你没有朋友吗
Nope, friends are for babies.
没有 小孩子才交朋友
Even my grandma has tons of friends.
连我奶奶都有无数个朋友
You never outgrow the need to feel connected to people.
无论你长到多大年纪 都有跟人亲近的情感需求
Nah, not me.
不 我就没有
So if you're so close,
那如果你们真这么亲密
why haven't I met any of these "Girls"?
为什么我到现在都没见过这些"闺蜜"呢
I haven't seen 'em in a couple months.
我好几个月没见过她们了
Been super busy.
最近超忙
Yeah, with my dick.
是啊 忙着玩屌♥
Sorry, I've been doing a lot of online gaming.
抱歉 我最近经常打网游
I'm in a war with this autistic kid from Sweden
我跟一个瑞典的自闭症小孩在干仗
who keeps blocking me on Instagram.
他老是在Ins上屏蔽我
Oh, you're on Instagram?
你还用Ins呢
Yeah, mostly I just use it to stalk Vernon.
是啊 通常就是用来跟踪弗南的动态而已
His photos are tragic.
他的照片简直太惨烈了
Ooh, I want to see.
我想看看
Did he get a selfie stick?
他买♥♥了自♥拍♥杆吗
What the...?
搞什么...
What did you just do? I accidentally liked his photo.
你干了什么 我不小心赞了他的照片
Oh, quick, uh, unlike it.
快点 取消赞
Goddamn it, woman!
该死的 你这婆娘
I did it really fast.
我取消得非常快
I'm sure he didn't even notice.
相信他根本不会注意到
Oh, my God!
天呐
Finally happened!
终于成真了
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Yeah, so... turns out, you're gonna lose the leg.
好了 结果就是 你要失去那条腿了
Yes.
太棒了
You're so lucky you live near water.
你好幸运 你住的地方附近有水
You live half a mile from the ocean.
你家离海只有半英里
Ugh, seagulls, sand dollars.
恶心 海鸥 海胆
Fat people in blankets drinking orange soda.
一堆肥佬裹着毛毯喝橘子汽水
No thanks, ocean.
免了吧 大海
Ooh, another dick pic.
又收到一张鸡♥巴♥照
And... forwarded.
转发 成功
Online dating is so fun.
网上约会好好玩
Who are you forwarding them to?
你把照片转发给谁了
This gay porn site pays me ten bucks a dick.
我每上传一张鸡♥巴♥照 那个基佬黄网就付我10美元
I have a job.
我有工作了耶
Look.
看
Ew, whose pee stick is that?
真恶 那是谁的验尿棒啊
Heather, she got herself knocked up again.
海瑟 她又怀上了
You know, "Heather, Bernadette, Justine, Cory."
就是 "海瑟 贝娜黛特 嘉丝丁 科莉"
I haven't seen those basic hos in a minute.
我有段时间没见过那几个小婊砸了
Probably 'cause you went into hiding on the west side
可能是因为你躲在了西边
where no cool girls deign to go.
根本没有酷姑娘肯去
Well, I'm back in the real world and crushing this dick pic game.
我已经回到现实世界 完胜这个屌♥照游戏了
Well, I'm glad.
我很开心
I was a little worried about you after Paul left.
保罗离开后 我本来有点担心你的
I'm not gonna lie.
我不打算说假话
It's hard when you reach over in the morning
当你早上醒来伸过手去
and there's no one there
没人在你身边
except for the sandwich you fell asleep eating.
只有你睡前吃剩的三明治 那种感觉很难受的
You need closure from that nerd.
你得跟那个书呆子彻底了结了才行
You know what? I'm gonna have a party.
知道吗 我要开个派对
Reconnect with my girls,
跟我的闺蜜们重新聚聚
throw down old-school like we used to.
玩点老式风格的 像过去那样
I've been looking to rub Paul's face
我很想在保罗面前得瑟一下
in how dope I look and how fun my life is.
我现在多酷 生活多精彩
Inviting him to a get-together
邀请他参加聚会
where I'm smooching some Tinder rando is a perfect way to do it.
看我跟约炮软件上约来的帅哥搂搂抱抱
It's not a "Get-together," It's a party.
不是聚会 是狂欢派对
My girls don't do "Get-togethers."
我的闺蜜们才不搞什么聚会
Par-tay.
趴 体
Par-tay...
趴 体
Excuse me!
打扰一下
You dropped something!
你东西掉了
No, it's more to the left.
不是 左边一点
I really think Lindsay is beginning to consider me, you know?
我真觉得琳赛开始在考虑我了
Sexually.
性吸引
I was wondering if I should make a move.
我在想我是不是该采取点行动
That's a terrible idea.
这主意太糟了
That's exactly what I thought, because she's still married.
我也是这么想的 因为她还没离婚
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
I mean, I come from a family of honor.
我来自一个光荣之家
Well, directly, I come from a family
直白点讲 我的家族当中有人
of home invaders, identity thieves
干过入室抢劫 窃取身份这种事
and, in my Uncle Xavier's case,
而我叔叔泽维尔
the butt-stabber of San Pasqual.
是桑帕斯卡地区的"捅屁♥股♥大盗"
But my lineage is one of honor,
但我的血统是光荣的
and so to clean the deck ethically,
所以为了名义的正当性
I'm gonna ask Paul for permission to pursue his wife.
我打算请求保罗同意我追求他妻子
Please videotape that exchange.
到时候请务必录下谈话内容
That way, I'll be free to put the moves on Lindsay at our party.
那样我就可以在派对上对琳赛采取行动了
What party?
什么派对
Gretchen's throwing a party for her girls.
格雷琴打算开派对请她的闺蜜们来玩
I never agreed to a party.
我可没同意开派对
We proxy-voted you.
我们替你投票决定了
You lost two-to-one.
二比一 你输了
Wait, if you didn't know about the party,
等等 如果你不知道派对的事
why'd you think we bought all this alcohol?
你觉得我们买♥♥这么多酒是要干嘛
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表