Bravely drinking coffee,
猛喝咖啡
Spilling his blood to get his feelings out,
为了写出真情实感几乎吐♥血♥
Filling two, maybe three whole pages
写出两页 或者三页
Before his heroic effort
然后他的灵感和动力
Is cut short by the desire to watch internet porn
就被想看色情片的欲望给取代了
Or get a snack!
或是想吃零食
All of you!
你们所有人
Sucking the air out of the room
用你们自怜的 不是问题的问题
With your self-pity-riddled non-problems!
把这屋里的氧气都吸干了
Except you, Vernon. You got real issues.
除了你 弗南 你是真的遇上大问题了
You're married to Becca.
毕竟你娶了贝卡
Ha! Vernon, ya burnt!
哈 弗南 你完蛋了
This place is an emotional black hole,
这地方 就是个情感黑洞
And if it wasn't for the runners--
如果不是因为那些跑步的人
Yes, they have a name,
没错 他们是有名字的
They're not just "The people," You giant doofus--
他们不是就叫"人群" 你个大蠢货
I would be driving as fast as I could away from you all!
我一定开着车 以闪电般的速度逃离你们
But I can't! Because apparently,
但我不能 因为显然
I live here now,
我现在住在这里
due to completely-beyond-my-control wiring issues
都是因为我家电线失控引发的火灾
for which there will be a lawsuit.
老娘一定会告死他们的
Yes! There will be a lawsuit!
没错 我一定会告上法庭的
There will be no lawsuit.
我不会告上法庭的
Mouse. We know!
老鼠 我们都知道
Mouse, mouse! We get it, Jimmy.
老鼠 老鼠 我们都知道了 吉米
No. The mouse!
不是 老鼠出来了
It's back, isn't it?
你的病又复发了 是吧
It's gonna be like sophomore year
就跟你大二那年一样
when you wore the same Hoobastank T-shirt three weeks in a row
你把一件"好把戏乐队"的T恤连着穿了三周
and only ate Special K Red Berries?
而且只吃特K牌红莓
Are you gonna tell Jimmy?
你会告诉吉米吗
No. I can't tell him my brain is broken.
不会 我不能告诉他我的脑子出问题了
Gretchen, you have never
格雷琴 你在任何人身边
been this much your disgusting self around anyone.
都没有过如此恶心的样子
I would have killed to let Paul
我现在回想 真的很愿意让保罗
in on all my gross secrets,
知道我所有恶心的秘密
but I was too ashamed of them.
但我之前真的太以那些秘密为耻了
Like how I like to drink soy sauce.
比如 我很喜欢喝酱油
Or how I once sucked Malcolm-Jamal Warner's dick at Barney's beanery.
以及我曾在巴尼餐厅给马尔科姆·杰玛·华纳口♥交♥过
Lindsay...
琳赛
If anyone's gonna be okay with who you are, it's Jimmy.
如果说有谁能接受真实的你 那就是吉米了
You guys went into this both knowing you're total creeps,
你们明知道双方都是奇葩 还走在了一起
so don't start keeping secrets now.
所以别从现在开始保守秘密
Wear your stains on the outsides of your clothes, Gretch.
把你的问题显露出来 格雷琴
Tell him.
告诉他
I can't.
我不能说
I think his leg is broken.
我觉得它的腿断了
We have to put it out of its misery.
我们得结束它的痛苦
You want me to throw it in the neighbor's yard?
你想让我把它扔进邻居家的院子里吗
They got a couple of hyper corgis.
他们家有几只狗呢
No, we should give him a Viking funeral in the reservoir.
不 我们该在蓄水池里给它办场维京式葬礼
I'll just squash it.
我直接踩碎它算了
No! Jesus.
不要 天啊
No.
不要
As much as I hate mice and everything they represent,
尽管我很憎恶老鼠 以及它们所代表的一切
this one put up a good fight.
这一只进行了艰苦卓绝的抵抗
It deserves to die as humanely as possible.
它该尽量享受人道主义的死亡方式
Do you want to improvise a eulogy?
你想即兴说一段悼词吗
I'm afraid even though this speech is a little cheesy,
尽管我觉得这段演讲会有些低劣[乳酪]
I Muenster continue.
我也必须继续
Gouda day, little guy.
安息吧 小家伙
Goddamn it, she's good.
该死的 她好厉害
So...
那个...
I have a confession to make: I have been drinking all day.
我必须坦白一件事 我已经喝了一天的酒了
But this is me apologizing to you all...
但是 这是我向大家集体道歉
I-Is the mouse in that box?
那个盒子里是只老鼠吗
Rocket ship to Heaven.
飞向天堂的火箭
How did we barely even hang today?
我们今天几乎都没在一起玩呢
I'm about to start my annual Arliss re-watch.
我马上要开始每年一度的重看《亚里斯》活动了
You in?
你加入吗
I'll FaceTime you.
我会用视频联♥系♥你的
I don't think your friends like me very much.
我觉得你的朋友们不怎么喜欢我
What?! Of course they do.
什么 他们当然喜欢了啊
The only nice one was that loud ginger dude.
唯一比较和善的就是那个声音很大的红发男
He isn't really a doctor, is he?
他并非真的是个医生 对吧
I-I like you.
我喜欢你
That's that.
好了
As Khalid always says, "The circle of life."
如同卡里德常说的 "生命的循环"
Hey, do you want to get out of here?
嘿 你想出去吗
The marathon should be over.
马拉松应该跑完了
I mean, by this time, there's still always, like,
到这个时候 当然还是会有一些人 比如
a blind guy or a torso in the wheelchair,
某个瞎子 或是肢体残缺坐轮椅的人
but they keep them to one lane.
但他们只会占据一条车道
It's okay.
没事的
The-the torsos usually have, like, really devoted dads
那些残疾人的老爸 一般都很关心他们
who... push-push them.
在后面推他们
What's going on with you?
你到底是怎么了
Okay.
好吧
So, here's an interesting thing that you don't know about me.
接下来我要说一件关于我的你不知道的趣事
I am clinically depressed.
我是确诊过的抑郁症患者
It's been going on my whole life,
那病已经缠着我一辈子了
so I'm actually really good at handling it.
所以我很擅长控制它
Uh, it strikes me whenever, and I have no idea why.
但偶尔就会复发 我也不知道为什么
But it's fine. I'm sorry I never told you.
但是没事啦 我很抱歉一直没告诉你
Slipped my mind.
我给忘了
And who knows,
谁知道呢
with the right attitude,
只要用正确的态度应对
this could be a really fun adventure for everyone.
这对大家来说都可能是一段奇妙的冒险历程
So the only thing I need from you is to not make a big deal of it,
我唯一需要你做的 就是别大惊小怪
and be okay with how I am, and the fact that you can't fix me.
接受真实的我 以及你无法治好我这个事实
Can't I, though?
我真的不能吗
I got that mouse.
我可是抓住了那只老鼠啊
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表