Morning.
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
That was unexpected.
刚刚还真是意外之炮
"And the bear went to the toilet."
小熊就去上厕所了
Toilet.
厕所
'cause he was a good bear.
因为他是只听话的小熊
What's mommy reading about?
妈咪在看些什么东西呢
Mommy's reading about how certain mean politicians
妈咪在看一些坏心肠的政♥治♥家
have been able to convince workers
是如何试图说服工人们
That unions are bad for them.
工会对他们是不利的
What? Why do they hate overtime and maternity leave?
什么 他们为什么要讨厌加班和产假呢
They're so silly. And weekends.
他们太笨了 以及周末
Voting against their self-interest.
投票支持与自己利益相背的事
Silly voters.
笨蛋选民
Silly willy voters.
笨死的选民
So I tell Ben we need another restorer
我跟本说 我们还需要一台修复机
'cause the Guy-Blaché one-reel is completely vinegar.
因为盖伊·布兰切那部片子已经完全毁了
Soon we're gonna lose the yasujirô shimazu...
很快我们还会失去岛津保次郎那部
The one about the courtesan? Yeah.
关于妓♥女♥的那部吗 是啊
I love that one.
我喜欢那部
- I mean, sure, We have the transfer. - It's not the same.
没错 我们是有转换机 但那不一样
It's not the same at all! So, what are you saying?
那完全不一样 所以你什么意思
Budget-- the restorers in China charge pennies, you know?
预算问题 中国产的修复机可是要钱买♥♥的
I'm glad they're lifting themselves out of poverty,
我很高兴他们自力更生 脱贫致富
But... Oh, remember that?
但是... 还记得吗
Yeah.
当然了
I hate them.
我讨厌他们
Me, too.
我也是
What do you think of this backsplash?
你觉得这种防溅墙怎么样
Stop, we didn't make a mistake.
打住 我们可没有选错
Come on.
看看嘛
We may have made a mistake.
我们或许犯了个错
That's dope.
那好赞
Goddamn it! Stupid subway tiles.
该死的 偏偏选了傻♥逼♥的地铁瓷砖
Find something fun for date night.
我为约会之夜找到了有趣的东西
Only if you don't call it "Date night."
除非你别称之为"约会之夜"
Okay, all right, here we go.
好吧 看看吧
Craft beer thing in, uh, eagle rock.
在鹰岩区喝精酿啤酒
Lucha Vavoom?
露查瓦舞姆夜店狂欢
We could do a cemetery screening.
我们可以去墓地看露天电影
Wine tasting at barnsdall.
去巴恩斯德尔艺术公园品酒
Quentin's showing one of my prints at the new beverly.
昆丁会在新比弗利剧院展示我的一组胶片
Mike can get us into the magic castle.
麦克可以让我们进入魔法城♥堡♥
Papilles prix fixe looks pretty good this month.
皮帕里餐厅这个月的客饭看上去不错哦
Devendra Banhart is djing at the ace.
达文德拉·班哈特要在艾斯酒店演奏
We still haven't been to the new Largo.
我们还没去新的拉格夜店呢
Remember our Largo days?
还记得当年在拉格夜店混的日子吗
I miss our Largo days.
我好怀念啊
Me, too.
我也是
Still can't believe you flashed Gnarls Barkley
我至今不敢相信你在菲奥娜·艾波那场演出后
After that Fiona Apple show.
对纳尔斯·巴克利露胸了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't look now.
别转过头去看
That girl's checking you out.
那个女孩在盯着你看呢
What? Where?
什么 哪里
What? No, she's not.
什么 不 她没有
Well, she was.
她刚刚就有
Maybe she's checking you out.
或许她是在看你呢
You go on one date with Margaret Cho.
你就跟玛格丽特·赵约会过一次
What's happening after work?
你下班以后干什么
Band rehearsal.
乐队排练
What do you think of the name Not Penny's boat?
你觉得"不是佩妮的船"这名字怎么样
Hate it.
很讨厌
Just tell Colin to watch his mouth.
你叫科林说话注意点
He said the "C" Word in front of Harper the other day.
他那天当着哈珀的面说了脏话
Didn't he, sweet baby?
是吧 宝贝
Get it together, Colin.
振作点吧 科林
And break up with Emily.
记得跟艾米莉分手
She's never gonna make a good stepmom.
她永远不可能成为一个好继母
Doing youtube makeup tutorials
在Youtube上做化妆指导视频
Is not a career.
可不是事业
Holy shit!
我♥操♥啊
What? Oh, no.
怎么了 不好
Oh, god, Rob! What?
天啊 罗伯 怎么了
Our lives just got so cliché. What?
我们的生活完全沦入俗套了 怎么了啊
We got an interview for the Camelot school day after tomorrow.
我们后天要去卡美洛学校为孩子接受面试
Shit.
该死
Are they gonna know how much pot we smoke?
他们会知道我们抽了多少大♥麻♥吗
They're not gonna drug-test us.
他们又不会对我们做药检的
Hey, you could probably pass.
嘿 你说不定能过呢
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Nothing. You don't smoke much these days.
没什么 你最近已经抽的比较少了
Do you want me to fall asleep?
你难道希望我嗑得昏昏大睡吗
It's not a criticism.
我不是在批评你
You know, more for me.
你不抽我能抽到更多的
Are we really gonna become this?
我们真要成为这种人了吗
Hey, our job
嘿 我们的工作
Is to present to the world
就是向世界奉献出
A human women of quality.
一个高素质的女人
Harper's awesome.
哈珀是个好孩子
She deserves to go to a great school.
她该去上一所好学校
If you feel really guilty,
如果你真的觉得很愧疚的话
you could cut down on massages for sandwiches.
你可以削减掉给三明治做按♥摩♥的费用
It was one time!
就做了一次
He wasn't pooping!
它当时不拉屎
Bye, baby! Bye, baby.
再见 宝贝 再见 宝贝
See you later.
回头见
One more?
再看一集吗
It's late. But this season is so good.
已经很晚了 但这季实在太精彩了
We could mess around.
我们可以好好"玩玩"
I'd rather watch another episode.
我情愿再看一集剧
Oh, god, I'll kill you.
天啊 我会杀了你的
Stop!
快住手
Sandwiches!
三明治
The baby.
别吵醒孩子
Dumb dog.
蠢狗
Dog dummy.
笨狗狗
Give him a break. It's tough being bred so shitty.
饶了它吧 品种不好已经够不幸的了
Oh, he's probably barking at a can collector.
它可能是在冲捡易拉罐的人叫唤
So embarrassing.
真丢人
Like they need that?
难道他们需要听吗
All right, one more.
好吧 再看一集
Previously on Exemplified...
《铁案例证》前情提要
...pornography, epic skateboard fails,
色情片 玩滑板惨败案例集锦
My music, marathons of treehouse masters.
我的音乐 《树屋大♥师♥》连播
I mean, the old lions had it easy.
那些老一辈的作家不用这么纠结
The only distraction from writing
阻碍他们写作的唯一缘由
was the encroaching tide of fascism.
就是法♥西♥斯♥主义的侵犯
And the occasional syphilitic seizure.
以及偶尔的梅毒病发
Are you listening?
你有在听吗
Of course.
当然了
As such, if I am to have any hope
因此 如果我要写完
of finishing the sample chapters for my serious erotic novel,
那本情♥色♥小说的初稿 唯一的希望就是
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I have here three envelopes stamped and addressed,
我这里有三个信封 都贴好邮票写好地址了
Each containing something horrible
里面都写了些黑历史
I do not want mailed under any circumstances.
是我在任何情况下都不希望被寄出去的
On the back are dates and page counts.
在背面是日期和页数
I miss a deadline, you mail the envelope.
如果我到期没写完 你就把信寄出去
In ascending order of horribleness,
按可怕程度逐级上升
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表