color off-white.
颜色是灰白色
contens: beer comma hiking gorp."
吐的东西 啤酒 以及各种杂食
And there you are, honey.
你来了啊 亲爱的
What's that?
那是什么
What are you doing with your hands?
你们用手在比划着什么呢
Sorry. It's ASL.
抱歉 这是手语
I work as an interpreter.
我是个翻译
My parents are both deaf.
我父母都是聋哑人
Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.
有时候我不知不觉就在打手语了
I'm learning, too.
我也在学哦
He's a natural.
他有这天赋呢
Ah, somebody's slurring!
某人在说含糊话哦
Hey, Gretchen, thanks again,
嘿 格雷琴 再次感谢你的招待
but it's kind of late for us.
但现在有点太晚了
Don't leave.
别走啊
I-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know it's been, like, almost a year since I last reached out.
我知道我已经差不多一年没联♥系♥过你们了
It's been over three years.
是三年多了
It has?
是吗
Really? It's okay.
是吗 没事的
You know, things change.
一切总是在不断变化中的
That's God's business, not ours.
那是上帝的事 跟我们无关
Come on.
拜托
Let's go out some night soon, just the four of us.
我们尽快找个晚上一起出去嗨 就我们4个
Really catch up.
好好叙叙旧
You can get a babysitter.
你可以找个保姆
Dump the kid, we can party like we used to.
把孩子扔家里 我们可以像过去那样狂欢
The thing is, Gretchen,
问题是 格雷琴
I don't want to dump the kid.
我不想把孩子丢家里
You'll understand someday.
总有一天你也会明白的
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
I made more mashed potato savory cupcakes.
我又多做了些土豆泥香薄荷纸杯蛋糕
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Edgar, I'm sorry.
埃德加 对不起
For what?
为什么啊
For using you to try to make Paul jealous.
因为我利用你想让保罗嫉妒
Amy's great.
艾米很棒
Crazy boring
超级无趣
and, yeah, she has that thing with her eye, but...
没错 她的眼睛也怪怪的 但是...
she's nice.
她人很好
And you're nice.
你也是个好人
And Paul is nice and I'm...
保罗也是个好人 但我
not.
不是
I think you're great...
我觉得你很好
No, I'm materialistic.
不 我是个实利主义者
I'm incapable of being alone.
我无法孤单一人
I never really learned how to shower that good.
我从来就没学会怎么好好洗澡
I almost always forget to flush the toilet...
我还经常忘记冲厕所
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
Good thinking.
真是个好主意
He's watching. Kiss me harder.
他在看着呢 用力吻我
It's just like I told Gretchen.
就跟我对格雷琴说的那样
Friends are for babies.
小孩子才交朋友呢
And just because I fell in feces
当年就因为我摔进了粪坑里
and all the kids called me "Shitty Jimmy,"
其他小朋友都叫我"屎吉米"
And I was the smartest kid in my class,
我是全班最聪明的小孩
that has nothing to do with why I don't need friends.
那跟我不需要朋友没有任何关系
Jimmy, I want to tell you something.
吉米 我想告诉你一件事
I was born dead.
我生下来就死了
Sorry, what? No pulse.
你说什么 没有脉搏
Totally blue.
全身发紫
I died for, like, 15 minutes.
我大概死了15分钟
Then... bam!
然后 突然地
Alive.
活了
You should've seen the priest's face.
当时牧师脸上的表情简直无法形容
If I could change just one thing about myself,
如果我可以改变我身上的一点
it'd be that I was born alive.
那就是我希望我生下来是活的
But you know what I realized?
但你知道我后来意识到什么了吗
When it comes down to it,
真要仔细说起来
we're all born dead.
每个人生下来都是死的
It's only through other people,
只有通过别人
through friends, that we become alive.
通过朋友的爱 才让我们活过来
Not a last-second mucus vacuum.
而不是最后一刻把痰吸出来了
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Get out.
滚出去
I know it makes a lot of people uncomfortable,
我知道这让很多人不舒服
but you'll see, I am just like everybody else.
但你会明白的 我也跟其他人一样
Thanks for letting me come to your party, Jimmy.
谢谢你让我参加你的派对 吉米
You're a really good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Oh, goddamn it.
该死的
How'd it go with your girls?
你跟你的闺蜜们玩得怎么样啊
They're not my girls anymore.
她们已经不是我的闺蜜了
You were right. Friends are dumb.
你说得对 朋友太傻♥逼♥了
I told you.
我就说吧
Those basic hos are super basic.
那些小婊♥子♥超级低能的
That's nice.
真舒服
I didn't know things had changed so much.
我不知道情况已经发生了这么巨大的变化
I just want to go dancing like we used to.
我只想像过去那样一起去跳舞
Just one more time.
哪怕再来一次
No, thanks.
免了 谢谢
I'll go dancing with you.
我愿意跟你一起去跳舞
You will? Okay! Let's go!
你愿意吗 好啊 走吧
I mean...
其实...
we have booze and music.
我们有酒和音乐
We can just dance here.
我们可以在这里跳啊
That sounds perfect.
那听上去棒极了
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey. Where's the stereo?
天啊 我们的音响呢
'Sup, short round?
你好啊 小子
Want to buy a dope-ass retro turntable?
你想买♥♥个牛逼的音响吗
Comes with most of the wires.
大部分线都还在
25 bills.
只要25美元
I only made six dollars tonight.
我今晚才挣了6美元
Simple-ass midget.
傻♥逼♥小矮子
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表