Well, I did get a tattoo of Dobby the house elf on my...
不过我确实把多比纹在了我的...
It's okay. Lilly!
不用看了 莉莉
Biscuits!
去拿饼干
Then we had to move the half-price section.
然后我们不得不移♥动♥半价商品区
And that was a big to-do, of course.
那可是有很多事要做的
Davey said the half-price was too close to the posh cheeses,
戴维说半价商品区距离高档乳酪区太近了
And it didn't make sense, customer-wise, of course.
显然 那完全不符合"以顾客为本"的战略
Well, I told Davey, "You have to move the signs then,
我就跟戴维说 那你得负责移♥动♥广♥告♥牌
'cause obviously Carrie can't carry 'em."
显然凯力是不能拿的
Why can't Carrie carry them?
为什么凯力不能拿
Because she's got no arms,
因为她没有手 没有臂力
that's why we call her "Carrie."
我们才故意叫她"凯力"
Her real name's Beth.
她的真名叫贝丝
Did I tell you what Regina said the other day?
我跟你说了瑞吉娜那天说的话了吗
I don't know who Regina is.
我都不知道瑞吉娜是谁
Or Davey or Carrie.
还有什么戴维和凯力
You provide literally no context to your stories.
你说的这些事完全没有上下文
Regina is Giancarlo's girl.
瑞吉娜是吉安卡罗的女朋友
Anyway, Regina said that Ravey said
总之 瑞吉娜说她从戴维口中听说
that in American grocery stores,
在美国的杂货店里
they play a rain and thunder sound,
他们会播放雷雨的音效
and then a machine spritzes the vegetables.
同时有机器给蔬菜喷水
What a lie.
真是扯淡
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Will you two shut up?
你们两个能不能闭嘴
The bleeding Belgians are cheating again.
该死的比利时人又作弊了
Hey, everyone, this is Lindsay.
嘿 各位 这位是琳赛
She's, uh, Gretchen's best friend.
她是格雷琴的死党
Come and sit on my lap, luv.
来坐我大腿上吧 亲爱的
Oh, don't mind these stains.
不要在意这些污渍
Just a bit of bean juice.
只是豆浆而已
Right, I need you to find Gretchen and get her up here.
好了 我要你去把格雷琴找来
And check the closets.
看看衣橱里有没有
Now, go.
快去吧
Do gun shows have bazookas?
枪展有火箭筒吗
Always wanted me own bazooka. No idea.
我一直想要个火箭筒 不知道
Dad, what happened with you and mum?
爸爸 你和妈妈之间怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
She just wanted a bloke like Tony
她就是想找个托尼那样的家伙
with his floppy hair and tight pants.
头发松软蓬起 穿着紧身裤
Bit like you.
有点像你
how'd you get your hair so floppy?
你的头发怎么会这么松软蓬起
You, uh, have a special cream?
你用了特别的护发"精"华吗
Does it come out of a tube?
是不是从"管子"里挤出来的
A flesh-colored tube?
肉色的管子
Look who I found.
看看我把谁带来了
Who's winning the thing?
谁是冠军
Maybe I'd know if you weren't constantly yapping in my face
如果你别像个该死的比利时人一样冲我大吼
like a goddamn Belgian.
我或许就知道了
Linds, can you go help Sam with a wardrobe crisis?
琳子 你能去帮山姆解决下服装问题吗
No problem.
没问题
I thought all English people were fancy,
我以为英国人都是很高大上的
but these are like Alabama English people.
但这些好像是英国乡下的
Jesus.
老天啊
I have to look extra dope.
我必须打扮得屌♥炸天
Those assholes' latest track dissed my wardrobe so thoroughly,
那些混♥蛋♥在新歌♥里把我的服装一顿羞辱
They have me doubting my signature style
他们让我开始怀疑自己的标志风格
that GQ magazine once called, "Courageously headache-y."
《GQ》杂♥志♥曾经称之为"勇敢地令人头痛"
Okay, leave it to me.
好吧 交给我吧
I'm really good at clothes.
我很擅长穿着打扮
Okay, thanks, Linds.
好的 谢了 琳子
Have to drop a response track
我必须马上回应一首歌♥
on they disturbingly prolific asses right quick.
给那些吃饱了撑着的混♥蛋♥一点颜色
But I have no ideas for a hook.
但我想不出"勾耳"部分了
*♪ Eat all my ass, eat all my ass... ♪
*吃我一屁♥股♥ 吃我一屁♥股♥
Nah, nah.
不行 不行
*♪ Your face is so wide ♪
*你脸太大了
*♪ Your face is so wide... ♪
*你脸太大了
Nah.
不行
♪ Hey, more like jizz stain, hey... ♪ No.
*喂 不如说是精斑嘿* 不行
*♪ new phone. Who dis? ♪
*新手♥机♥ 你哪位
*♪ New phone. Who dis? ♪
*新手♥机♥ 你哪位
*♪ New phone ♪
*新手♥机♥
*♪ Who dis? ♪
*你哪位
*♪ And I said it's a new phone ♪
*我说了这是新手♥机♥
*♪ Who dis? ♪
*你哪位
What you singing?
你在唱什么
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
"New phone. Who dis?"
"新手♥机♥ 你哪位"
It's the ultimate blow-off.
撇清关系的终极形态
See, you pretend not to know who "dis" is.
也就是 你假装不知道对方是谁
"New phone.
"新手♥机♥
Who dis?"
你哪位"
"New phone.
"新手♥机♥
Who dis?"
你哪位"
*♪ New phone ♪
*新手♥机♥
*♪ Who dis? ♪
*你哪位
*♪ New phone ♪
*新手♥机♥
*♪ Who dis? ♪
*你哪位
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Just had to take an important work call.
我接了一个重要的工作电♥话♥
It's my agent.
是我的经纪人
Anyway, he loves my book proposal!
总之 他喜欢我的新书提议
But I have to do a few tweaks.
但我必须做一些微调
Thus, unfortunately,
因此很遗憾
We won't be spending the whole day together.
我们不能一起共度今天了
Time to put on my hardhat...
是时候回归工作...
It's time for you to drive us to the store
是时候开车带我们去商店
for cigarettes and booze, you bloody bell end.
买♥♥点烟和酒了 你这该死的鸡♥巴♥头
We're going outside?
我们要出去吗
I'll get ready.
我去准备一下
Please take them.
请带他们去吧
I really do have to write.
我真的要写东西
And stretch it out, yeah?
顺便活动一下 对不对
Show them some important Los Angeles landmarks,
带他们去看看洛杉矶有名的地标
Like where Hugh Grant got a slob job
比如休·杰兰特被口♥交♥的地方
or where Mel Gibson called that lady cop "Sugar tits."
或者梅尔·吉普森叫女警♥察♥"甜奶"的地方
Fine.
好吧
All right, English people.
好了 英国佬们
Cover your skin.
穿上外套
We're going outside.
我们要出去了
Go ahead without me.
你们去吧 别管我
I'm, uh... gonna take a walk.
我准备 散散步去
Oh, man.
老天啊
I'm ready!
我好了
Hey, Lilly?
我说 莉莉
What do you say to a little tour of the city?
想不想小游一下这座城市
Attention, shoppers.
请注意 顾客们
There's a special on Kale in produce.
农产品区的甘蓝正在打特♥价♥
Cashier to check stand two, please.
收银员请就位2号♥台
I knew it!
我就知道
Right.
好了
Let's see what else about this place is bullocks!
我们看看这地方还有什么是鬼扯的
Hi, can I help you?
您好 请问需要点什么
Why aren't the eggs near the cheeses and all that?
为什么鸡蛋没和乳酪放在一起
Oh, the eggs have their own case on aisle four.
鸡蛋在4号♥货架通道上有单独的存储箱
What were you looking for?
你想要什么种类的
Organic?
有机的
Cage free?
放养的
Locally sourced flamingo eggs?
本地火烈鸟下的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表