剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
VP, huh?
莫·丹尼尔斯
Mo Daniels.
"瓦塞罗-伯恩斯"公♥司♥的
Vasero and Burns?
他们把我挖过来了
They poached me.
他铆足了劲头工作
He's been firing on all cylinders.
希望能不负凯特·福斯特的传奇
Just try to live up to the legend of Kate Foster.
你简直就是这里的灵魂人物
You are quite a legacy around here.
谢谢
Oh, thanks. Yeah.
在职业巅峰期怀孕
I can't tell you how strange it is
还真是一件很奇怪的事
to get pregnant right at the top of my game.
没错 唯一能让我离开公♥司♥的情况
Yeah, the only thing that'd keep me out of these offices,
得是着火了才行
would be a fire.
听着 我知道你负责这块
Yeah, well look, I know you've got it covered,
但如果你在"快乐农场"的问题上
but if you would like a female perspective today,
需要一点女性视角
with Happy Farms,
我很愿意做你的副手
I'd be happy to be your second.
听起来不错 莫
Hey, that sounds good. Mo?
绝对的 我会给你发些材料
Absolutely. I'll send you some materials.
真棒 迫不及待要开工了
Great! Can't wait to sink my teeth in.
我要去喝点咖啡
I'm gonna get some coffee in me.
开会见
See you guys at the meeting.
好的 厨房♥在...
Yeah, yeah. Hey, it's the kitchen...
我知道厨房♥在哪
I know where the kitchen is.
好 你已经...知道了
Yeah, you already... know.
去和小秘确认一下
Um, so check with my girl.
好像是4点左右开会
I think the meeting is 4-ish.
大概要开一个小时还是...
Oh, and that'll run what, like an hour, or?
不知道啊
I don't know.
怎么了 你要去别的地方吗
Why? You got somewhere to be?
抱歉 是啊 我想赶在泡澡时间前回家
Sorry yeah, I'm just trying to be home by bath... time.
泡澡时间
Bath time, huh?
我更喜欢冲澡 但各有所爱嘛
Hm. I prefer showers, but to each their own.
-应该没问题 -谢谢
- Should be fine. - Thank you.
说真的 需要多久
Honestly, how long does it take?
不是说你 你做得很好
Not you, you're doing great.
一切都还好吧 下面
Is everything cool, down there?
发生什么了 我得了什么病 是吧
What's happening? I've got something, right?
-安妮 你怀孕了 -不
- Anne, you're pregnant. - No.
-我再说一遍 -你能再检查一下吗
- I'll try that again. - Can you just check again,
因为我八个月前才生了孩子
because I had a baby eight months ago.
她勉强才活到现在
She is barely alive yet.
对你和这个宝宝来说
Well, it's lucky for you and this baby,
还好你来见我了
that you came in to see me.
这样你就能改变你的生活习惯
So you can change your behaviour.
你又开始抽烟了吗
You taken up smoking by any chance?
没有
No.
但我的确有在吃另一种药
I have been partaking in other forms of medicine, though.
不管是不是心理医生开的
Psychiatrist or not,
你知道规矩的 安妮
you know the drill, Anne.
你得把那些东西全部戒掉
You're going to have to cut all that stuff out.
彻底的
Completely.
我觉得这是哈瓦蒂干酪
I think that's Havarti.
幸运的话里面可能会有古达干酪
Might be some gouda in there, if we're lucky.
没看到有
Oh, don't see any.
好吧
Right, so...
中♥央♥空调
Uh, central vac.
低温冰箱
Subzero fridge.
这个厨房♥的设备真的很齐全了
This kitchen really, really has it all.
挺完美的
It's pretty perfect.
我们听见有几架飞机经过
We heard a couple planes going by.
飞行航线经过这里吗
Is this on a flight path?
是啊 你觉得飞机舱门会从天而降吗
Ah yeah, you think a plane door's gonna fall from the sky?
像这样...
Just...
直穿过你卧室的屋顶吗
Right through your bedroom ceiling?
从那高度落下来
Well, from that altitude,
你会像太妃糖一样被扎穿
it's gonna go through you like Taffy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
那种情况下你们是活不下来的
Well, you're not gonna survive that one.
言尽于此
Tell ya that much.
宝贝
Hey babe.
今天过得怎么样
How's your day goin'?
待售
弗兰姬·柯尼
我们玩的很开心
We're having a great time.
是不是呀 朗达
Aren't we, Rhoda?
嗨 妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
嗨 妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
嗨 妈咪
Hi, Mommy.
看♥房♥♥看得怎么样了
How was the open house?
棒极了
Oh yeah, it's fantastic.
里面...挤满了人
It's just... packed in there.
很多人都很感兴趣
Lots of serious interest.
那为什么你在外面
Then why are you outside?
因为我被礼貌地请出来呆着
Because I've been politely asked to remain outdoors.
谁把你请出来的
Who asked you that?
不知道 一部分人吧
Oh, I don't know. A few people.
反正没什么大不了的
Anyway, it's no big deal.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, babe?
你看起来不在状态
You seem out of it.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
不 我很好
No, I'm like, in it.
全身心投入
Like, deep in.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you back.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day!
我15分钟后就得回去
I've gotta be back in 15 minutes.
我知道 我得先把钱给付了
Yeah, I know, I've just gotta pay this thing.
你还好吧
You okay?
很好 别再追问了
Yes, I, stop hounding me.
好吧 现在这是怎么了
Okay, what's going on right now?
我感觉不太对劲
I'm sensing something.
你审讯我♥干♥什么
What is with the interrogation?
我只是得吃饭 停药
I just need to eat. And not take pills.
然后给这个让人乳酸的计时器交钱
And pay this worthless pain-in-the-tits, meter.
成了
Oh there.
等等 你为什么得停药
Wait, why can't you take pills?
-等等 -什么 怎么了
- Hold up. - What? What is it?
难道你 不是又来了吧
Are you? Not again!
什么 如果你想说什么
What, if you've got something to say,
直接说出来就是
why don't you just spit it out.
我们能别这样吗 看谁先说有意义吗
Aren't we above that, who says it first?
-别哪样 凯特 -你怀孕了
- Above what, Kate? - You're pregnant.
-是的没错 -恭喜啊
- Yeah, I am. - Congratulations.
谢谢 我也很激动
Thanks, I'm thrilled about it.
太棒了 这肯定非常的美味
Oh yeah, this is gonna be good.
这个点的好
This was a good call.
你告诉莱昂内尔了吗
You tell Lionel?
没 我太紧张了
No, too nervous.
我们就没想要三个 两个就够了
Never wanted three. Two and through.
你知道你是有选择的 对吧
You know you've got options, right.
你什么毛病啊
What the hell's the matter with you?
这种话你怎么说得出来
Why would you even say that?
我只是说你没有被困住
I'm just saying you're not stuck.
如果两个孩子就够了 那很好啊
If two kids are enough, great, you know.
不必为个小屁孩毁掉你的婚姻和银行账户
No need to ruin the marriage and break the bank on a whoopsie.
我只是...才开始了解这两个
I just... got to know these two personalities
我们造出来的小人
that we made from scratch, you know?
不 不要 不
No! No! No!
闭嘴 你个小怪物
Shut it, you monster.
你妈妈是个天使
Your mother's a goddamn angel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只是让事情变得复杂了 仅此而已
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表