剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Um, we're gonna hit it though
因为我们还有好多差事要办
because we gotta a lot of errands to run.
但是
But you guys,
莎拉应该有你们所有人的电♥话♥吧
Sarah should get all your numbers
我们下次再约
and we'll do this again.
再说一次 宝宝没事
Once again, the baby is fine.
好吧 谢天谢地
Okay, thank goodness.
而你 我警告过你
You, on the other hand, I warned you.
你应该知道 既然已经出现了轻微出血
As you're aware, at the slightest sight of blood,
我们就要更小心了
we have to be more cautious,
所以你现在要老实卧床休息
So you are officially on bed rest.
-该死 -安妮
- God dammit! - Anne.
我猜你并没有听我的建议好好休息
Something tells me you weren't taking it as easy as I advised.
你怎么能大着肚子去骑马呢
Yeah, uh, how could you go pony riding in your condition.
你答应过我的
I mean you promised me!
那些小马早就已经没有野性了
Those ponies had their spirits crushed along time ago.
-我们根本就没怎么动 -不管怎么说
- We barely moved. - In any case,
今天算你走运
it's your lucky day.
我决定允许你暂时只用在家卧床休息
I have decided to allow you to have your bed rest at home, for now.
再有情况 就要住院了
Any changes and it'll be hospitalization.
确实算我走运
Lucky day, indeed.
也就是说 只有在必要情况下
That means you're only permitted to get out of bed
-你才能下床 -太好了
- when absolutely necessary. - Spectacular.
最后 你得保证盆腔得到充分休息
And lastly, you're on pelvic rest
直到我发话
until further notice.
等下 那她怎么上大号♥
Uh, wait, how's she supposed to go number two?
从肛♥门♥排出
Through her anus.
盆腔休息是说不能进行性生活
Pelvic rest means no sexual intercourse.
好的 好吧 这个没问题
Yeah. Yeah. Okay, that won't be a problem.
-很好 -行了吗 我们能走了吗
- Good. - Are we done, can we go?
-当然 -安妮
- Sure. - Anne.
我强调一下 你要从现在开始卧床休息
Your bed rest starts now, in case that wasn't clear.
它比看起来要舒服
They're comfier than they look.
亲爱的 弗兰姬
Oh my dear, Frankie.
我们一直合作得很不错 不是吗
We got some great times over the years, haven't we?
这座房♥子从前归艺术家布莱恩·亚当斯所有
The house formerly owned by the artist formerly known as Bryan Adams.
你有好好用那笔钱投资吧
Uh, and you invested that nest egg well, right?
当然 吉赛尔让我存进银行了
Yeah, of course, Giselle made me put it in the bank.
很好 那...
Good. So...
我感觉你最近有点...
I'm sensing something has been a bit...
不在状态
off with you lately.
弗兰姬 你接到了好几起投诉了
Frankie there have been a few complaints.
投诉 对 好吧
Complaints? Uh, right. Okay.
我不知道今天发生了什么 但是
Now I don't know what happened today, but
-亚当·弗雷泽告诉我了... -对
- I heard from Adam Frasier... - Yeah.
我今天碰到亚当·弗雷泽了
Yeah, I ran into Adam Frasier today.
弗兰姬 我现在很难做
Frankie, I am in a tricky position.
你觉得我该怎么办
I mean, what do you think I should do here.
你觉得我该...休息一段时间吗
You think I should... take some time off?
这是个很理性的决定
That's a very logical decision.
-瓦尔 -凯特
- Hey Val? - Oh. Kate.
你是忘拿了什么吗 还是要借个护垫
Did you forget something? Need to borrow a pad?
不用 不
I don't. No.
我收到了一封电邮
I got the email
上面说因为我要去蒙特利尔
that Charlie will lose his seat
所以查理就不能来了
because I'm going to Montreal?
我知道这里很抢手 可是
I know it's a coveted spot, but
我觉得也许我能有别的办法
I thought maybe there was something that I could,
比如...
you know, like...
你们需要些什么吗 一些新玩具
What do you guys need, some new toys?
这里的泡沫地垫有点被踩瘪了
I mean, that foam tile is looking a little beat up.
新的地毯 窗帘 遮光布♥什♥么的
Some fresh carpet, curtains, blinds.
现金
Cash.
凯特 我不懂你的意思
Kate, I'm not following.
你是为这栋大楼工作吗
Do you work for the building?
天哪 瓦尔
Wow, Val.
我真没想到你会是个谈判高手
I did not take you as someone who would drive a hard bargain.
所有墙壁重新上色 我最后的报价
Fresh coat of paint on the walls, final offer.
-你怎么说 -好的 那简直太好了
- What do you say? - Yes, that would be lovely.
我都说了好几年了 我们这里需要色彩
I have been saying for years, we need color in here.
现在的颜色太单调了
It's so drab.
那太好了 我们就这么说定了
So great, then we have a deal.
我会重新给这些墙壁上色
I will get some fresh paint on these walls
而查理会保住他在这里的位置
and Charlie will enjoy it when I get back in his spot.
没问题 他会...你...
Yes of course. In your... You...
-凯特 你是在贿赂我吗 -有效吗
- Kate, is this a bribe? - Is it working?
凯特 我以为咱们是朋友呢
Kate, I thought we were friends.
关系很好的朋友 最好的那种
The very best of friends. Best friends.
既然如此 最好的朋友理应为彼此保守秘密
And as such, you know, best friends keep secrets.
就像姐妹一样 是吧
They're like sisters, you know?
所以 你不会告诉警♥察♥
So, uh... what do you say, you don't tell the mountie
这件事只有你 我
and we just keep it between you, me
还有这些褪色的墙知道
and these fading walls.
如果我要开始接受贿赂的话 凯特
Well, if I'm going to start taking bribes, Kate,
那我还需要一样东西
there is something else I'm going to need.
好吧 你说吧 你个老油条
Okay. What is it, you dirty dog?
你觉得友谊手环怎么样
Would you consider friendship bracelets?
或者是 相同的发型
You know what? Matching hair cuts.
不如还是来个拥抱吧
How about a hug.
好的 当然可以
Yeah. All right, okay.
来吧
Let's do it.
他们说要持续7秒 这是规矩
They say seven seconds. That's the rule.
这些箱子是干什么的
Hey, what are all these boxes?
我去了好市多[超♥市♥]Yeah, I went to Costco.
这个摄像头是怎么装的
I mean, how are you supposed to get the camera in?
至少你今天过得还算开心吧
Did you at least have fun today?
看在上帝份上 说"是"吧
For the love of God, say "Yes".
为什么我们的床上有一整年的短裤
Why is there a year's supply of boxers on our bed?
只是想确保我走了之后你们的生活不会有问题
Just trying to make sure you guys are set while I am gone.
难道是这个冬天就要迎来世界末日
Is there like a winter's coming apocalypse
而我却毫不知情
that I don't know about?
你这件衣服是不是买♥♥早了5年
For a boy who's like five years older than our son?
我只是觉得有备无患
I'm just trying to be prepared.
不行
No.
给我吧
Here.
天哪 抱歉 掉那去了
Jesus! Sorry. That's just over there.
让我来吧
Let me do that.
不用 我可以 我可以
No, I got it. I got it.
我自己再琢磨一下就好了
Just, sort of, a righty-tight, lefty-loosey situation.
你的离开确实让我不太开心
I'm not thrilled that you're going,
-但是我们不会有事的 -当然
- but we're gonna be fine. - Yeah.
你是不是想听我跟你说我们会难过极了
Do you want me to tell you that it's gonna suck
没了你我们活不下去
and we're not gonna get by without you?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 我们会难过极了
Okay, it's gonna suck,
我们会想你想到发疯的
and we're gonna miss you like crazy,
但是...你必须要适当放手
but... you gotta let go a little bit.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是如果你要离开 你就真的要放手
It means if you're gonna go, you actually need to let go.
放心去吧
Be there.
我保证会勤换内♥裤♥的
And I promise to wear clean underwear.
谢谢你对所有这一切的支持
Thank you for going along with all of this.
我不认为我还有别的什么选择
I'm not sure I had a choice.
所以你上次提到的加薪
So that raise you mentioned?
具体加了多少
How much are we talking about?
涨了25%
25 percent increase.
那你的工资就要高过我了
You're gonna be making more than me.
我感觉自己的蛋蛋在哭泣
I think my balls just started crying.
蛋蛋的眼泪
Ball tears.
那你是否为我感到高兴呢
But are you happy for me?
我可以接受
I'm okay with it.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表